剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
我倒不怎么担心
I'm not too worried.
你今晚怎么了
What's with you tonight?
你很喜欢派对才是
You usually live for this.
今时不同往日
Yeah, well, I've grown.
人们总说 与成功的经历相比
They say that you learn more from your failures
失败的经历教会你更多东西
than your successes.
发现这对于动作喜剧和宗教测试而言果然没说错
Turns out that's true of action comedies and religious tests.
我很遗憾你没有升阶成功 弗兰克
I'm sorry you didn't go Ultra, Frank.
我不遗憾 因为我看开了
I'm not, because I see now.
我明白我需要遵循自己的内心
I see that I need to follow my own passion,
无论它引向何方
wherever that takes me.
莱斯利 见到你太好了
Leslie, it's so good to see you.
我是弗兰克·迪恩 莱斯利的丈夫
I'm Frank Dean. I'm Leslie's husband.
我是约拿
And I'm Jonah,
教会的元老级成员
long-time member of the church,
而且仰慕你妻子很久了
and admirer of your wife from way before that.
约拿刚搬来这边
Jonah just moved here.
他以前跟我父亲一起学习
He used to study with my father.
愿他能走向光明
Oh, may his journey continue into brightness.
多伟大的男人
What a great man.
弗兰克 你介意我借你妻子一用吗
Frank, do you mind if I steal your wife?
就一会
Just for a moment.
我想跟某人打个招呼
There's somebody I'd like to meet, and...
我需要有人介绍
I need an introduction.
冥想房♥间
弗兰克
Frank...
出去
Get out!
快出去 弗兰克
Get out, Frank.
出去
Get out.
好了 是时候了
Okay, it's go time.
妮可 你准备好带路了吗
Nico, you ready to lead the way?
卡罗琳娜 可以跟你谈谈吗
Karolina, hey, can I talk to you for a second?
我在想 你是不是喜欢妮可
I was just wondering, are you kind of into Nico?
我进你房♥间的时候
Just when I walked into the room,
我感觉到一些微妙的气氛
I kind of sensed a vibe.
话说 我会支持你们的
By the way, I would totally support it.
那你就可以和查斯一起了对吧
Yeah. So you could be with Chase?
什么 才不是 我不喜欢查斯
Excuse me, what? No, I don't like Chase.
-疯了吧 -骗不了我
- That's crazy. - Could've fooled me.
查斯 我渴了 我们去喝点东西好吗
Hey, Chase. I'm thirsty. Should we go get a drink?
可以啊 我去排队
Yeah, I'll get in line.
谢谢
Thanks.
好好享受吧
Fine. Enjoy.
你还不敢面对你真正喜欢的人
But just know you're not being honest about who you really like.
彼此彼此
Well, neither are you.
我们三个负责搞定蒂娜的机房♥
Okay, we three are Operation Tina Server Room.
我不擅长起代号♥ 我在想了
I'm not great at code names. I'm working on it.
-你准备好了吗 -我生下来就准备好了
- You ready? - Born ready.
搞定这婊♥子♥
Let's rock this bitch.
茉莉去哪了
Where's Molly?
发送给 凯瑟琳
你答应把父母的事告诉我
需要时间
没时间了
你的慷慨捐赠
...your generous donation
更加促进了傲慢的慈善影响力
furthering PRIDE's philanthropic efforts.
-对吗 凯瑟琳 -没错
- Don't we, Catherine? - Indeed.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
-你还好吗 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah.
你见到艾利克斯了吗
You seen Alex yet?
他好像在躲我们
He's probably avoiding us.
上吧 虎妞
Go get him, Tiger.
你只要跟他调几分钟情就好了
We just need a couple of minutes of quality flirtation.
-就这样 -就这样
- That's it. - That's it.
好吧 但是我该怎么做
Right, but how?
做你自己就好了
Just be yourself.
加油 格特 快去吧
Come on, Gert. Make it happen.
蟑螂 是吗
Cockroaches, right?
没有其他生物
No other creature
能更好地表现出人类的低微
could better convey the lows of human existence.
卡夫卡太棒了
Kafka nailed it.
我很赞同
Agreed, yeah.
这是一门叫工人阶级的反人性的课上要求阅读的
It's for a class called The Dehumanization of the Proletariat.
我一直着迷于
I have always been fascinated
工业革命对于
by the way the Industrial Revolution
人类精神的扭曲
contorted the human spirit.
-你看到约拿在雕塑那边吗 -看到了
- Did you see Jonah at the carving station? - I did!
-多奇怪啊 -真的太奇怪了
- How weird is that? - That is weird.
你有没有发现他每次重生后
You notice when he gets revved up
就直接消失了
he disappears, right?
他会周游世界 或者
And he travels the world, or...
做其他什么事 我也说不清
whatever he does, I don't know.
你不会觉得
You don't think...
在这些事发生之后 他不信任我们了吧
after what happened he doesn't trust us, do you?
你觉得呢
Well, would you?
我不知道 你好呀 亲爱的
I don't know. Hey! Hi, sweetie.
-你看起来美极了 -非常美
-You look beautiful! -Very good.
-来点培根红枣奶酪卷吗 -不用了
- You try the bacon-wrapped dates? - Nah, I'm good.
我也不吃 我是犹太人
I don't eat 'em, either. Jewish.
差一点就露馅了
That was close.
但是我们掩饰得很好
Yeah, but we totally covered. Yeah.
查斯 你是跟卡罗琳娜一起来的吗
Chase, did you come with Karolina?
其实我是在等她
Waiting for her, actually.
但是我还是去别的地方找找吧
But I'm gonna go look somewhere else,
她怎么会在这呢
'cause why would she be here,
还在吧台等酒吗
standing in line at a bar?
就这样
Is that it?
从屏幕的另一边来看 一切都简单极了
From the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
这是《创》里的台词 很适合啊
Tron? It seemed appropriate.
我知道你的榆木脑袋
I knew your nerd brain
处理不了这么复杂的信息
couldn't handle this much processing power.
这也太多了
There's so many.
我们怎么知道哪个是我们要找的
How will we figure out which one we need?
你真的想知道管理程序是如何
Do you really want to know how a hypervisor delineates
在实体与虚拟服务器之间运作的吗
between a physical server and a virtual one?
如果你真的想知道的话 那就太性感了
'Cause if you did, that's kind of hot.
好了
Yes!
好吧
Okay...
找到了
Yes, here we go.
插♥进♥去
Okay. Plugging in.
-不对 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What's wrong?
这些接口都是有内部接入的
These ports must work off an internal interface.
我插不进去
I can't plug in.
所以这一路上才没有安保设施
That's why there's no security down here.
巫师本身就是安保设施
Wizard is the security.
如果我们在我妈的办公室里呢
What if we were in my mom's office?
你能从那里下载视频吗
Could you get the video from there?
我没想到我们还需要自备酒水
I didn't realize this was BYOB.
现在我知道你为什么要上来了
Now I see why you ditched downstairs.
我想一个人待着
I needed to be alone.
我倒不这么想
I'm not so sure about that.
因为所有人都什么什么对我是最好的
'Cause everyone knows what's best for me.
不是 因为你在喝廉价酒
No, because you're drinking well vodka.
你至少可以顺一瓶好酒吧
You could've at least swiped a bottle of the good stuff.
不管发生了什么事 你都可以告诉我
Hey, whatever it is, you can tell me.
这事不行
Not this.
试试看呀
Try me.
-我的人生就是个谎言 -我也是
-My whole life is a lie. - Mine too.
不 不 这不一样
No. No, it's not the same.
你的秘密是你特别聪明
Your secret is that you're super smart,
又不是说你能变成一个发光的七彩光棒
not that you light up like a rainbow glow stick.
要不你离那边远一点
Maybe you want to get away from there?
不用 我很好
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表