剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
你确定他说的是我吗 不过无所谓了
Are you sure he was talking about me? Not that it matters.
当然有所谓
Yeah, it does.
事实上非常有所谓
It matters a lot, actually.
不出意外的话 某人应该
If nothing else, you know, someone should
能从中发展出一段健康的感情
come out of all of this with a healthy relationship.
谢谢
Thank you.
很抱歉你们大老远过来 但是莱斯利不在
I'm sorry you came all this way, but, uh, Leslie isn't here.
我们不是来找她的
We didn't come to see her.
我们来看卡罗琳娜
We came to see Karolina.
我们有一些关于孩子们的问题
We have some questions concerning our kids.
我完全理解
Oh, I completely understand.
没人比我更想找到这些孩子
Nobody wants to find those kids more than I do,
但是卡罗琳娜还在恢复中
but Karolina is still in recovery.
等她好了 我就告诉你们
When she's well enough, I'll let you know.
这可不行
Not good enough.
我们的儿子失踪了
Our son is missing.
这里不是什么康普顿街角
This isn't some street corner in Compton.
你们不能就这样走进来随便提要求
You don't just walk in here and make demands.
你们需要相信我
You need to trust me.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
我认为我们都该花点时间
Well, I think we should all take a moment
重新考虑下我们的协议
to reconsider our agreement.
你们没忘拿免费停车许可证吧
Do make sure you get your parking validated.
前两小时免费
First two hours are free.
我受够了 我们不会再为他办事了
That's it! We don't work for him anymore.
-后果什么的随便吧 -你说了算
- Consequences be damned. - I'm with you.
你觉得我们该联♥系♥其他人吗
You think we should reach out to the others?
我不知道还能相信谁
I don't know who to trust anymore.
我觉得我们应该先别说
I say we lock it down.
在约拿之前找到艾利克斯
Find Alex before Jonah does.
这太疯狂了
Wow, that was crazy.
不敢相信奥拉和弗朗西丝会相信
I can't believe Aura and Frances bought it.
我的天 我想我要吐了
Oh, God, I think I'm gonna puke.
吉博力姆教堂
私人房♥间
这是莱斯利的私人卧室
This is Leslie's private chamber.
卡罗琳娜肯定在这里
If Karolina is anywhere, she's in there.
问题是 只有莱斯利知道密♥码♥
The problem is, only Leslie knows the code.
没关系 我带了个解码的
No problem. I brought a codebreaker.
该死
Shit!
我要疯了
Now I'm freaking out.
行 我这就走
Yup, I'm walking away!
我默默走开
Walking away and pretending
装作自己没有把一个怪兽带进自己教堂
I did not bring a monster into my church.
-卡罗琳娜 -你还好吗
- Karolina. - You okay?
我都不知道怎么才算好
I don't even know what that means anymore.
你看起来不太好
You don't look so good.
我只是有些虚弱
I'm just a little weak.
我以为再也见不到你们了
I didn't think I'd ever see you guys again.
我们不会落下任何一个人 走吧
We're not leaving anyone behind. Come on.
假装我在带你们参观
Pretend I'm showing you around.
你们是在特别正常地参观
This is a tour. Perfectly normal.
卡罗琳娜
Karolina.
呼叫保安
Get security.
什么 别 没什么问题 他们是我的朋友
What? No. There's no problem. These are my friends.
-保安 上四楼 -卡罗琳娜 你撒谎
- Security, fourth floor. - Karolina, you're lying.
-他们上来了 -快跑吧
- They're coming. - Time to run!
-快走 -快快快
- Come on! - Go, go, go!
-快走 -快走
- Come on! - Come on!
-走这边 -那边出不去
- In here! - Can't get out that way.
我来看看还有没有其他人
Let's see if there's any more of them.
你看见什么了
What did you see?
我说不好
I'm not sure.
-走吧 我们走 -快走
- Come on. Let's go. - Come on.
太好了
Yes!
好了 五号♥ 我来了
All right, five, I'm going in!
-卡罗琳娜 -卡罗琳娜 上车 快上车
- Karolina! - Karolina, get in, get in.
卡罗琳娜 你没事吧
Karolina, you okay?
-他们伤害你了吗 -见鬼 这真是...
- Did they hurt you? - Holy shit, that was--
-交给我 -快关门
- I just need to do this. - Get the door!
-快走 -快走
- Go! - Go!
他们做到了 卡罗琳娜和她朋友们逃走了
They made it. Karolina and her friends got away.
谢谢你来告诉我 沃恩
Thank you for coming to me, Vaughn.
感谢你的忠诚
I cherish your loyalty.
当然 当然
Sure. Sure.
他们说现在是约拿负责了
They mentioned Jonah was in charge now.
这不是真的吧
That's not right, is it?
不是
No.
这当然不是真的
That's not right at all.
来自未知号♥码的新短♥信♥
任务完成 下一步请指示
你觉得走回家要多久
How long do you think it'd take to walk home?
艾利克斯 你知道我们永远都回不去了吧
Alex, you know we're never going back, right?
我知道 只是...
Yeah, I know, it's just...
你觉得你还会联♥系♥你♥爸♥妈吗
You think you'd ever call your parents?
跟他们...说些什么
Just to... say whatever?
我没什么要说的
I've got nothing to say.
你为我们做的...真是太厉害了
What you did for us was... was epic.
你们为我做的也很厉害
Yeah, well, what you guys did for me was pretty epic, too.
你应该跑的
You should've run.
我们有人是想跑
Some of us wanted to.
但你没有
But not you.
是的 我没有
Nope, not me.
艾利克斯在哪
Where's Alex?
我不知道
I don't know.
他之前还在这里的
He was here a minute ago.
天啊
Oh, my God.
那个小混♥蛋♥去联♥系♥他爸妈了
That little shit went and called his parents.
钻一个大洞的时候会钻到石头 也许还有石油
And when you drill a giant hole, you hit rocks, maybe oil,
但不会钻到生命体
but not a lifeform.
这么大的一个东西
How does something this big
怎么会一直以来都没被发现过
go undetected for so long,
而且还活到了现在
let alone survive?
它吃什么
What does it eat?
怎么呼吸
How does it breathe?
我们不知道它的生存方式
Its version of living is something we don't understand.
其实我们知道
Unless we do.
血清
The serum...
约拿给维克多注射...
that Jonah used on Victor...
用来治疗他的脑瘤
for his brain tumor?
这是基于他的DNA
This is based on his DNA!
所以假设
So, assuming...
这个东西和他有某种关系
that this thing is somehow related to him,
如果我们能弄明白它怎么运作到现在
if we figure out what makes him tick...
也许我们能想办法停止运作
Maybe we can figure out how to stop the clock.
约拿可能给了我们
Jonah may have just given us
能杀死他的东西
the very thing that we need to kill him.
没错 下面的这个东西...
Yeah, and whatever is down there...
小家伙 我来了
All right, you little homie, I came.
但你得告诉我那晚在学校
Now, you gonna tell me what's going on
到底怎么回事 还有你那帮超炫的朋友
with that school and those crazy-ass friends of yours?
我先要点东西
I need something first.
你为什么觉得我会帮你
And you think I'll help you why?
俗话说得好
Well, you know what they say.
敌人的敌人就是朋友
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
是吗
Is that right?
那我们的关系肯定很好了
Then I guess we tight as hell.
我不知道我们有什么好说的 莱斯利
I'm not sure if there's anything to talk about, Leslie.
没错 现在你的信任等级可是非常低
Yeah, trust level is pretty low right now.
是负数了
It's less than zero,
我说的不仅仅是我和珍妮特
and I'm not just talking about me and Janet.
我知道我都做了什么...
I understand what I've done...
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表