剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Meeting ended early.
不过妈妈今天是回不去了
Mom'll be gone all day, though.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
我想吃圣维森特那家店的菜
I could do food from that place on San Vicente,
要是你顺路的话
you know, if it's on your way.
还有 你到家的时候
And also, when you're home,
我想听听你关于追女孩子的建议
maybe I could use that girl advice.
现在怎么样 我在厨房♥
What about right now? I'm in the kitchen.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
你短♥信♥说你在回家路上
You said you texted you were headed home.
我那都是三十多分钟前发的短♥信♥了
I sent that, like, 30 minutes ago.
你知道山上信♥号♥♥不好
You know how the hills are.
你是在客房♥吗
You in the guest house?
艾利克斯 电♥话♥断了 你在哪儿
Hey, Alex, I lost you. Where you at?
情况如何
How's it going?
她去了洗手间就再也没出来
She went to the bathroom and never came back.
她溜了 也就是说她看到了什么
She snuck out, which means she saw something.
你最好先确认了
You'd better make damn sure first.
我会的 我一找到她就去确认
I will, once I find her.
茉莉
Molly!
爸 我在这
Dad, hey! I'm over here.
看来你真的因为对那女孩很上心
This girl trouble must really got you down.
你看起来很焦虑
You're looking stressed.
我们不经常谈论这些事
Just 'cause we don't usually
并不意味着我们不能谈论这些事
talk about this stuff doesn't mean we can't.
感觉好点了吗
Feeling any better?
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
可能脱水了
Probably dehydrated.
史黛茜说咖♥啡♥因♥是一种利尿剂
Stacey says caffeine's a diuretic.
你还叫她史黛茜
You still call her Stacey, huh?
她不是我妈...
Well, she's not my mom...
不过她可能在想我现在在哪
although she is probably wondering where I am right now.
我该走了
I should get going.
我很好奇 茉莉
I'm curious, Molly...
你确定一切都好吗
are you sure everything is okay?
不
Uh...no.
我之前和你撒谎了
I lied to you before.
昨天晚上在你家
last night in your house
我去了我不该去的地方
I went someplace I shouldn't have.
孩子们派我去监视你和其他父母
The kids sent me to spy on you and the other parents.
他们想知道
They wanted me to find out
你们是不是还在威尔德先生的办公室
if you were still in Mr. Wilder's office,
这样他们就可以搜刮你的酒柜了
so they could raid your liquor cabinet.
我知道我的所作所为是不对的 但是他们逼我
I know what I did was wrong, but, um, they made me.
我是最小的 所以...
I'm the youngest, so...
你觉得我在撒谎 是吗
You think I'm lying, don't you?
就没有人相信过我
Nobody ever believes me.
我父母没有 别的孩子也没有
Not my parents, not the other kids.
我只是个无法摆脱的被领养的女孩
I'm just the adopted girl who everyone got stuck with.
没有人想要摆脱你
Nobody is stuck with you.
戴尔和史黛茜把你视如己出
Dale and Stacey love you like their own.
我只是希望我可以多了解他们
I just wish I knew more about them.
我的生父母
My birth parents.
你知道他们是傲慢的成员 是吗
You knew they were part of PRIDE, right?
既然你大些了
Now that you're older,
我很乐意告诉你更多你♥爸♥妈的事
I would be happy to tell you more about your mom and dad.
真的吗
You mean it?
无论你想知道什么
Whatever you want to know.
那婊♥子♥拿走了你的日记
Bitch took your diary.
手动控制激活
Manual override activated.
这个白金枪鱼握寿司很赞
This shiro maguro is fantastic.
-圣日比目鱼也是 -你尝尝
- So's the halibut. - You have to try this.
我很怀念这种感觉 罗伯特
I've missed this, Robert,
就我们两个人
just the two of us, alone.
我订了房♥间 5分钟就能到
I booked us a room five minutes away.
达科塔·约翰逊这么做就有效...
It worked for Dakota Johnson...
我们不是什么垃圾电影里的人物
We're not characters in some trashy movie.
这是真正的生活
This is real life.
我们经营的是真正的婚姻
We're in a real marriage.
我是说 不说昨天晚上
I mean, never mind last night.
我们所做的 对你一点影响都没有吗
What we do, it doesn't take anything out of you?
当然 我只是想找些乐子 小罗
Of course. I'm just trying to have some fun, Rob.
还记得乐子吗
Remember fun?
你以前常常喜欢去酒店的
You always used to love going to hotels,
让我中午过去
having me come by in the middle of the day.
你们还需要什么吗
Can I get you anything else?
-要再来些酒吗 -不 不用了 谢谢
- More wine, perhaps? - No, we're fine, thank you.
待在这 尝尝绿茶草饼
Stay. Have the green tea mochi.
你要走了
You're leaving?
我做不到 蒂娜
I can't do this, Tina.
你把我拒之门外两年了
You shut me out for two years,
然后你今晚突然以100英里的时速冲向我
and then you show up tonight, 100 miles an hour?
太令人费解了
It's just too confusing.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我自己打车回
I'll get a Lyft.
打给黛丝特妮
黛丝特妮
Destiny?
对不起 您所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥...
I'm sorry, you have reached a number that has been
今晚有青年真理会吗
Is there a Youth for the Truth meeting tonight?
在某人尝试着吞灯泡之后那些就被禁了
Those were banned after some guy tried to swallow a lightbulb.
忘了
Forgot about that.
那是什么风把你吹到这来的啊 伙伴
So, what brings you to these parts, partner?
我正努力联♥系♥黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯
I'm trying to track down Destiny Gonzalez.
你见过她吗
Have you seen her?
从昨天下午开始就没见过了
Not since yesterday afternoon.
在你的《名利场》访谈之后
She left for that London trip right after
-她就去伦敦了 -你确定吗
- your Vanity Fair interview. - Are you sure?
我看到她坐车去机场了
I saw her get in a car headed to the airport.
在暖和的时候戴着这个总是会引发湿疹
Wearing it in the warm weather always triggers my eczema.
那你从来都不脱下来吗
So, you never take it off?
一两次吧
Once or twice.
那你看到过吗
Did you see them?
光
The lights?
光
The lights?
颜色
You know, the colors?
颜色
The colors?
有一道奇怪的晒痕 如果你是这个意思
Makes a weird tan line, if that's what you mean.
是的
Yeah, same.
你外祖父真是个有天赋的画家
Your grandfather sure was a talented painter...
不过很显然
though clearly he did
他那天肯定磕了药
his fair share of peyote back in the day.
所以当你说下雪的时候 就是字面意思下雪
So, when you said snow, you were being literal.
你觉得我的智能住♥宅♥是嗑药嗑的失灵了吗
Did you think my smarthouse was having a cocaine malfunction?
是的 雪是真的从天花板落下来的
Yes, snow is actually coming from the ceiling,
我需要你那书呆子脑子让它停下
and I need your nerd brain to make it stop.
你♥妈♥的♥人工智能怎么说
What does your mom's AI say about this?
怀斯 她不知道现在发生了什么
Wizey? She doesn't know what's happening right now.
怀斯 停止下雪
Wizey! Ixnay on the snoway.
这次异常降水与我无关
I am not responsible for this precipitation anomaly.
我觉得 是这个
I think... it was this.
我觉得 是魔法
I think... it's magic!
我没有不尊重你威卡教派信仰的意思
I mean, with all due respect to your Wiccan beliefs,
这一定有科学解释的
there's gotta be a scientific explanation.
狗屁 好吗
Bullshit! Okay?
一分钟前我还看着艾米的雪花
One minute I was looking at one of Amy's snowflakes,
接下来 就真的下雪了
and then the next... it was snowing.
就像它能读我的心一样
It was like it read my mind.
让我看一眼
Let me see it for a second.
怎么回事
What the hell?
-你刚刚让它停止了吗 -没有
- Did you just ask it to stop? - No.
妮可 我有个主用户的消息
Nico, I have a message from the alpha user.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表