剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
漫威影业出品
《离家童盟》前情提要
Previously on Marvel's Runaways...
没有牺牲 我无法完全复活他
We can't fully revive him without a sacrifice.
-他会没事吧 -我们都希望如此
- Is he gonna be okay? - That's what we're all hoping for.
你跟你妈妈谈过吗 她也有这样的症状吗
Have you talked to your mom? Does she have these same issues?
我不知道 我是被收养的 我父母死于火灾
Oh, I don't know, I'm adopted. My parents died in a fire.
埃尔南德斯一家是好人 他们不应遭受这样的事
The Hernandezes were good people. They didn't deserve this.
我看到她的手了 罗伯特
I saw her hand, Robert.
她被平底锅烫伤了手
She burned herself on a frying pan.
-是吗 -这与蒂娜无关
- Is that a fact? - Tina didn't do this.
你的父母在去世前给我寄了这个
Your parents sent me this just before they died.
有轻轨站
There's a Metrolink.
我们明早可以去 如果你想的话
We'll go down there in the morning if you like.
你是不是喜欢妮可
Are you kind of into Nico?
话说 我会支持你们的
By the way, I would totally support it.
-那你就可以和查斯一起了 -我不喜欢查斯
- Yeah, so you could be with Chase? - No, I don't like Chase.
骗不了我
Could've fooled me.
你还不敢面对你真正喜欢的人
You're not being honest about who you really like.
彼此彼此
Neither are you.
你知道他们是做什么的吗
Do you know what they do?
傲慢 他们为慈善筹钱
PRIDE? They raise money for charity, honey,
-那所学校就是他们出资 -不是这样的 爸
- That school they're building. - No, Dad, that is not it.
根本不是这么的
That is not it at all.
那你告诉我是怎么一回事
Then tell me what it is.
你不能隐瞒我姐姐自杀的原因
You can't keep the circumstances of my sister's suicide a secret.
如果艾米调查了巫师
Well, if Amy was digging into Wizard,
或许你妈妈担心
maybe your mom was worried
她发现了关于傲慢的什么事
that she found something out about PRIDE.
她的笔记本被清空了 但我们没找到她的手♥机♥
Her laptop was wiped clean, but we never found her phone.
我得再去搜一遍她的房♥间
I need to search her room again.
都在这里了
Got it all right here,
能把他们永远抓起来的所有证据
all the proof we need to put them away forever.
现在如果傲慢出什么事 我爸爸就会死
If something happens to PRIDE, my dad dies.
这些视频不能泄露 把电脑给我
This video can't get out. Give me the laptop!
-不是你说了算 -该死
- It's not up to you. - Hey! Shit!
不 查斯
No, no, no! Chase, don't!
-查斯 -你怎么回事
- Chase! - What's wrong with you?
对不起
I'm sorry.
10年前
伊利安会喜欢他的新家的 知道吗
Elian's gonna love his new home, you know that?
我爱你
I love you.
巫师聊天通话邀请
Incoming Wiz Chat.
巫师聊天通话邀请
谢天谢地 我们一整晚都在找你们
Oh, thank God. We've been trying to reach you all night.
-我们看到了 -怎么回事
- We saw. - What's going on?
-一切都好吗 -不好
- Everything okay? - No.
我们拿到了新的挖掘预测
We got the new dig projections.
好啊 电邮发过来
Oh, great. Email 'em over.
不 你们得亲自看看
No, you have to see these in person.
-你又在担心蒂娜了吗 -听着
- You worried about Tina again? - Look...
如果是 你真觉得小声说就有用了吗
If they are, you think whispering's going to help, seriously?
不是风险评估的事
It's not about the risk assessment.
我们挖出了这些岩石样本
We dug up these rock samples.
-嗯 -我们无法解释
- Yeah. - We can't explain it.
我觉得这次挖掘跟什么可持续能源毫无关系
I think this dig has jack-shit to do with renewable energy.
我想知道这个混♥蛋♥约拿在让我们忙什么
Now, I want to know what this asshole, Jonah, has us working on.
这样 我们马上过去
Okay, you know what? We will be right over.
艾丽 不管怎样 我们都一起面对
And, Al, whatever it is, we will figure it out together.
没错 别担心
We will. Don't worry.
-艾丽斯 -怎么了
- Alice? - What?
快开门
Open it.
天呐
Oh, my God!
那是什么
What is that?
茉莉
Molly!
地理学研究所 古德曼大学
喂
Hello?
好了
It's done.
吉恩和艾丽斯不再是问题了
Gene and Alice are no longer a problem.
你是说
You mean...
我处理好了
I handled it.
该死
Shit!
离家童盟
第一季 第九集
茉莉 亲爱的 我做了鸡蛋
Molly, sweetie, I made huevos.
天呐
Jeez.
找东西吗
Lookin' for something?
就是紧身裤
Just tights.
你回来了
So, you're back?
我知道这很怪 我在家
I-I know, it's strange, me being home.
你妈妈要再给我个机会
Your mom's giving me a second chance.
我很感激 虽然她还不欢迎我回她床上
I'm grateful, even if she doesn't want me back in her bed yet.
你知道咱家有客房♥吧
You do realize we have a guest room.
或许这很怪 但待在这里
Maybe it's weird, but it gives me comfort...
让我很安心
being in here.
你不介意吧
You don't mind, do you?
不
No.
我懂的
I get it.
查斯摔毁电脑时
So, all of the data got destroyed
数据也都没了吗
when Chase smashed the computer?
是啊 艾利克斯根本没来得及做备份
Yeah. Alex had no time to back it up.
我从未见过他那么生气 现在我们又回到原点了
I've never seen him so mad, but now we're back to square one.
没有证据了
No evidence.
听着 我觉得你们做的一切
Listen, I think it's really brave,
非常勇敢
what you guys have done,
但我觉得你该退一步了
but I think it's time that you step back,
让大人来接手吧
you let some adults take over.
就一个大人
One adult.
我
Me.
爸爸 谢谢你让我向你倾诉
Dad, I appreciate you letting me confide in you,
但你又能做什么
but what can you really do about all of this?
给我几天时间
Just give me a couple days.
但我希望你们几个孩子
But I don't want any of you kids
不要再做什么了
taking this any further.
如果你说对了这一切
If you're right about all this...
如果
If?
那么你们自己干
Then it's too dangerous
就太危险了
for you to do this on your own.
弗兰克
Frank?
我保证 我可以的
I promise you, I got this.
你在这儿啊 没听到我喊你吗
There you are. Didn't you hear me?
我正跟卡罗琳娜道别呢
Yeah, I was just saying goodbye to Karolina.
回见了
Later, Gator!
得走咯
Gotta go, Buffalo!
-再见 亲爱的 -再见 妈妈
- Bye, honey. - Bye, Mom.
这种肿瘤非常厉害
This type of tumor is particularly aggressive
需要手术加化疗治疗
and will require both surgery and chemotherapy,
但所有了解我丈夫的人
but anyone who knows my husband
都知道不取胜 他是不会停步的
knows he won't stop until he succeeds.
很不幸 他在进行的激进疗法
Unfortunately, the radical therapy that he's pursuing
只能在海外做
is only available overseas,
所以在治疗期间
so he will retire from public life
将暂时退出公众视野
while undergoing this process.
我们家庭请求大家尊重我们的隐私
Our family ask for privacy...
我的声音真是那样的吗
Does my voice really sound like that?
你撒谎的时候 是啊
When you lie, yeah, it does.
他在哪
Where is he?
-爸爸怎么了 -他们带走了他
- What is happening with Dad? - They took him.
-那么他可能死了 -我觉得没有
- Oh, so he could be dead? - I don't think so.
照顾他的那个人
The man who's taking care of him
对他的康复非常看重
is very invested in his recovery.
约拿吗 那人是怎么回事
Jonah? What the hell is that guy's story?
查斯 我知道这是你经历的
Chase, I know that this is the most difficult thing
最艰难的事
that you have ever been through,
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表