剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
漫威影业出品
《离家童盟》前情提要
Previously, on Marvel's Runaways...
只要我破解了那些数据就能拿到录像
As soon as I decrypt that data, we'll have that tape,
能够证实我们父母是杀人凶手的铁证
undeniable proof that our parents are killers.
你怎么猜出我妈妈密♥码♥的
How'd you guess my mom's passcode?
我想我只是很走运吧
I got lucky, I guess.
真的很走运
Really lucky.
我该怎么办呢
What should I do about the fact
我的妻子与外人有染
that my wife is sleeping with another man?
罗伯特
Robert...
不
No!
约拿能帮忙
Jonah can help.
他是有办法治好他的脑瘤吗
Oh, he's got a cure for brain cancer?
是一种从一个人的基因开♥发♥出来的试验性免疫疗法
It's an experimental immunotherapy developed from the DNA
这人有一套非比寻常的免疫系统
of someone with an extraordinary immune system.
我感觉很好 我的生命又续了一程
Never felt better. I've got a new lease on life,
还有一个爱我的妻子
and a beautiful wife who loves me.
夫复何求
What more could a man want?
我想我还不适合成为高阶
I guess going Ultra wasn't for me.
你已经是高阶了
You went Ultra.
你只是还不知道
You just didn't know it.
弗兰克应该不记得约拿了
Frank should have no memory of Jonah.
我搞砸了 出大事了
I messed up, big time.
茉莉当时就在地下室
Molly was in the basement.
我觉得她什么都看到了
I think she saw everything.
今天到此结束
That wraps it up for today.
明天下午3点前把论文交到我桌上
Papers due on my desk by 3:00 p.m. tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
25年前
你正看着时间旅行的关键
You know, you're watching the key to time travel.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
关于时间旅行吗
About time travel?
不 这么泡妞 太逊了
No, that line. It's awful.
不是泡你 我看到了你的书
That's not a line. I saw your book
在银河系成长
我以为你是真对此感兴趣
and took you for someone with a serious interest.
我错了
My mistake.
不 我感兴趣的
No, I'm interested...
对时间旅行
in time travel.
如果真有人能做到
If someone could actually figure it out,
那可以改变一切
that would change everything.
现在就在发生
Well, it's happening right now.
大气折射
Atmospheric refraction.
扭曲了来自太阳的光线
Causes the light from the sun to be distorted.
太阳已经落山了 但我们还能看见它
The sun's already gone, but we still see it.
所以它同时在这里 又不在这里
So it's here and not here at the same time?
现在 我们在回溯时间
Right now, we're looking backwards in time,
这一刻延伸超过了其正常的极限
a moment stretched beyond its normal limits.
想象下可以得到额外的时间去考虑
Imagine being given extra time to consider,
或重新考虑你做的事
or reconsider what you're doing,
和你做的选择
the choices that you make.
我们可以阻止战争 避免事故
We could head off wars, avoid accidents...
我可以不在毕业舞会上穿粉色塔夫绸裙子
I could not wear pink taffeta to my senior prom.
时间旅行的关键不是前后穿越
Time travel's not about going back and forth.
而是待在此刻
It's about staying right where we are,
把我们自己放在
about positioning ourselves so that...
能看到美的时刻
we remain in the presence of beauty.
我是维克多 维克多·斯坦恩
I'm Victor. Victor Stein.
珍妮特
Janet.
宝宝会打哈欠吗 他这样正常吗
Do babies yawn? Was he supposed to do that?
你看到了吗
Did you see?
他...
He's...
他...
He's...
是一切
Everything.
是啊
Yeah.
我现在明白了
I get it now.
大家所说的
What everybody says.
说的什么
And what's that?
这是唯一重要的东西
This is the only thing that matters.
就这个
Just this.
跟你说过多少次叫你把你的破烂玩意放后箱里
How many times have I asked you to put your crap in the trunk?
抱歉
Sorry.
看来你赢了
Well, looks like you won.
-是啊 看来是的 -怎么了
- Yeah, looks like. - What?
那是市冠军赛
That was the city championship.
要我开车送你
Do I need to drive you
去参加胜利派对什么的吗
to a victory party or something?
你去哪了
Where were you?
是要还是不要
Is that a yes or a no?
我们今早谈过的 你还说...
We talked about it this morning. You said...
我说我会尽量的 你还想怎样
I said I would try. What do you want?
恭喜 我很为你骄傲
Congratulations. I'm proud of you.
《时代》杂♥志♥年度人物
Time's Man of the Year?
《连线》杂♥志♥远见家
Wired's Visionary?
-少来了 -住口
- Give me a break. - Stop.
你什么都不知道
You don't know shit about shit.
再说一遍
Say it again.
你什么都不知道
You don't know shit about...!
你什么都不知道
You don't know shit about...!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 希望你能及时收到
Dad? I hope you get this in time.
我知道希望渺茫
I know it's a long shot,
现今
我可能...很多事
and I could... A lot of things up.
希望你能及时收到 爸爸
I hope you get this in time. Dad?
我知道希望渺茫
I know it's a long shot,
我可能会搞砸很多事
and I could probably screw a lot of things up.
爸爸 希望你能及时收到
Dad? I hope you get this in time.
我知道
I know it's a...
可能会搞砸很多事
could probably screw a lot of things up.
希望你能及时收到
I hope you get this in time.
我知道希望渺茫
I know it's a long shot
我可能会搞砸很多事
and I could probably screw a lot of things up.
我只想告诉你 对不起
I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry.
我对一切都很抱歉
I'm sorry for... I'm sorry for all of it.
求你 不论如何 爸爸
Please, whatever you do, Dad,
别拿起粉碎拳套
don't pick up the Fistigons.
粉碎拳套
...the Fistigons.
不论如何 爸爸 别拿起粉碎拳套
Whatever you do, Dad, don't pick up the Fistigons.
离家童盟
第一季 第七集
你在这里做什么
What are you doing in here?
你觉得呢
What does it look like I'm doing?
艾利克斯在洗澡 我在借机刺探
Alex is in the shower so I'm snooping,
假装在替他收拾房♥间
pretending to clean up.
我作为家长 这是我的
I'm within my constitutional rights
宪法权利
as a parent, anyway.
你觉得茉莉对他说过什么吗
You think Molly said something to him?
我就想搞清楚这个
That's what I'm trying to find out.
艾利克斯从那晚之后就一直不对劲
Alex hasn't been right since that night.
原因可能有很多
It could be a million things.
是啊 达瑞斯 妮可
Yeah. Darius, Nico...
妮可
Nico?
他喜欢她
He's got a thing for her.
拜托 你知道什么
Please. What do you know?
父亲都知道的
A father knows.
而且 他跟我说了
Also, he told me.
你居然没告诉我
And you didn't tell me?
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
你和妮可是一对儿
That you and Nico are a thing.
我们才不是一对儿
Yeah, we're not a thing.
她妈妈爸爸的事真糟糕
So sad about her mom and dad.
她怎么样了
How's she holding up?
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表