剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
不必你说 你以为我没注意到瘀伤吗
You didn't have to. You think I didn't notice the bruises?
你说因为车门或撞到椅子
The ones you blamed on the car door?
造成的那些瘀伤
Walking into the chair?
我知道 对不起
I know, I'm sorry.
我不是故意瞒着你
I never meant to keep anything from you.
-我只是... -你没做错什么
- I just-- - None of this is your fault.
他是个禽兽 珍妮特
He's a monster, Janet.
你认为我告诉他我要离开
And how do you think he'll react
他会作何反应
when I tell him I'm leaving him?
所以我带来了这个
That's why I got this.
这有点极端 罗伯特
That's a little extreme, Robert.
只是以防万一
It's just a precaution.
你不能再这样过下去
You can't go on living like this.
你是时候告诉他我们的事了
It's time you tell him about us.
-所以有什么计划呢 -对 艾利克斯
- So, what's the plan? - Yeah, Alex?
为什么每个人都认为艾利克斯有计划
Why does everyone assume Alex has a plan?
其他人也可能有计划
Someone else might have a plan.
很好 洗耳恭听
Great. Let's hear it.
我只是假设
I just meant hypothetically.
各位 我的意思是我们是拼车还是单独去
Guys, all I meant is are we carpooling or going separately,
还有我们要穿什么
and how dressed up is everyone gonna get?
套装 不打领带
Oh, uh, suit, no tie.
所以你的确都计划好了
Oh, so that you have a plan for.
还有 我父母同意为豪华轿车买♥♥单
Also, my parents are okay footing the bill for a limo.
-我也是 -我也一样
- Mine, too. - Same.
对 我父母最近真的很好
Yeah, my parents have been really nice these days.
各位 我们不能使用碳排放量巨大的豪华车队
Guys, we cannot have the carbon footprint of a fleet of limos.
妮可 如果你想一起去的话我可以去接你
Nico, I could pick you up if you wanted to go together.
卡罗琳娜 我其实刚好经过你家
Karolina, I practically go right past your house.
我们中有的人太小不能约会
Some of us are too young to date.
约会太异性恋风了
Dating is so heteronormative.
-一辆豪华轿车 停五站 -好
- One limo, five stops. - Okay.
所以 我们解决了车的问题
So, we figured out the transportation situation.
每个人都知道到那里后各自该干什么吧
Everybody cool what happens once we get there?
录像一旦流出 就没有回头路了
Once that video is out, there's no going back.
我们的父母会被永久关押
Our parents will be put away forever.
这很糟糕吗
And that's a bad thing?
不 但你没有问题吗
No, but don't you have questions?
或许我们该试着跟他们沟通
Maybe we should try talking to them,
最后一次
you know, one last time.
我不确定 我认为沟通时间已经晚了
I don't know, I think the time for talking is over.
但每个人都要加入 反正我会
But everybody's gotta be in. I know I am.
查斯 把手放进来
Chase, put your hand in.
对不起 我不懂把手叠在一起
Sorry, I didn't realize putting my hand in a pile
是一种合法契约
was some kind of legally binding contract.
-这是一种象征 -好吧 我当然加入
- It's symbolic. - Yeah, well, of course I'm in.
有谁比我更讨厌自己的爸爸
Who hates their dad more than me?
所以 我们姿势还要保持多久
So, how long do we have to do this?
-对 -好热
- Yeah... - Ugh, it's hot.
-我来帮你 -我自己来 我不需要你
- Let me give you a hand. - I got this. I don't need you.
你还得
You're still signed up
在我家住几年
for a few more years under my roof.
我们像这样可过不下去
We ain't gonna make it like this.
问题是你造成的 不是我
You made the problem, not me,
我不会假装无事发生
and I'm not gonna fix it
来解决问题
by pretending that nothing's wrong.
我知道的太多了
I know too much.
妮可
Nico?
你穿成那样要去哪里
Where are you going dressed like that?
去卡罗琳娜家
To Karolina's.
我准备过去参加派对
I'm getting ready for the party there.
我以为或许你改变主意不去了
Oh, I thought maybe you'd changed your mind and weren't going.
不 我会去的
No, I'll be there.
穿上派对鞋 和我的装扮很搭
In party shoes. It works with my dress.
你会见艾利克斯吗
You going to meet up with Alex?
等等 你是在...微笑吗
Wait, that was... a smile?
这是不是意味着你现在接受他了
Does this mean you like him now?
我发现你们在一起的时候
I might have overreacted
或许有点反应过激
when I found you two together.
再见 妈妈 派对见
Bye, Mom. See you there.
再见 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
打算趁妮可不在念一些咒语吗
Planning on doing some spells while Nico's out?
更像是...
More like...
希望黑暗变成过去式
hoping this darkness is in the past.
或许这个庆典会是我们家的新起点
Maybe this gala will be a new start for our family.
对不起 那个不行
Oh, sorry. No, not that one.
抱歉 对
Oh, sorry. Yeah.
-没关系 -抱歉
- It's okay. - Yeah, sorry.
-没关系 -好
- It's okay. - Okay.
希望那不会很诡异
Hope that wasn't weird,
好像我要把你弄得闪闪发光一样
like I was trying to make you glow or something.
是吗
Were you?
可能吧
Maybe.
那晚我看到你所做的事
What I saw you do the other night?
你不应为了那能力而感到害怕
It should never make you feel afraid.
或者是羞耻
Or ashamed.
就是...
It's just...
一直以来我的生活都是围绕我妈还有教会
everything my whole life has been for my mom and the church.
现在却发现 我一直认为至高无上的事
Then I learned that what I thought was the ultimate good
其实是那么可怕
is somehow a part of the worst thing imaginable.
如果我的能力是跟那些东西有联♥系♥的
And what if what I do is connected to that?
我会变成怎样的人
What does that make me?
你了解自己的为人
You know who you are.
我也很清楚你的为人
I know who you are,
我们跟我们的父母都不一样
and neither of us is our parents,
我们也不会干♥他♥们那种勾当
or the messed-up shit they're doing.
尽管没有什么能比我妈现在所做的更糟糕了
Though nothing is more messed up than what my mom is doing now,
但这是她这多年来第一次向我示好
actually being nice for the first time in years.
真有趣 以前你才是那个叛逆的人
It's funny, you were always the rebel,
现在却慢慢地与妈妈亲近了
and now you're feeling close to your mom.
而我以前一直是个妈宝 现在...
I was always the mama's girl, and now...
现在什么 你变叛逆了吗
Oh, now what? You're the rebel?
没有 我很认真的
No, I'm serious!
格特说得对 我就是为教会而生的
Gert was right, I was the perfect church girl.
我从来不做忤逆之事也不会随心所欲
I never did anything disobedient or different or what I wanted.
可现在我就像 一个十足的怪胎
But now that I know I'm, like, a total freak,
可能我...终于可以做真正的自己了
maybe I'm free... to be who I really am.
也可以大胆说出我喜欢谁了
And to be... honest about who I want to be with.
我不知道你们会来
Hi! I didn't know you guys were coming.
妮可叫我们来的
Nico invited us.
给你助威啊 对吧
Support your local girl gang, right?
没错
Right.
干杯 伙计们
Cheers, guys.
到了
We're here.
我觉得我看到了卡戴珊
Hey, I think I saw a Kardashian.
绝对没认错那翘臀
Definitely recognized the butt.
红地毯不过是另一个
The red carpet is just another commodification
所谓美丽产业的商业品
of the so-called beauty industry
时装设计师剥削制衣工人
and fashion designers who exploit garment workers
还鼓吹这种不好看的身材
and promote negative body images.
不是开玩笑 你很漂亮
Seriously, you look amazing.
简直是惊艳全场啊
You're impressing everyone here.
继续夸 我爱听
I guess one step-and-repeat wouldn't hurt.
好了 走吧
Come on, let's go.
傲慢
所有人都觉得我们的父母是英雄
Everybody here thinks our parents are the heroes.
向南洛杉矶社区学校捐五百万美元
今晚之后就不是了
Not after tonight.
希望他们好好享受这一刻
I hope they enjoy it.
这是最后的狂欢
It'll be the last fun they have for a while.
如果他们进了监狱 就很难跟他们说话了对吧
If they go to prison, it'll be hard to talk to them, right?
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表