剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
嗯 我们可很震惊
Yeah, it was a shock to us.
我都难以想象她是什么心情
I can only imagine what it was like for her.
是啊 按说自己应该挺了解爸妈的呢
Yeah, you think you know your parents.
你们在这里干什么
What are you guys doing in here?
这些衣服可不会自己就变干净
These clothes don't clean themselves.
我们希望你今晚在开放日上
We wanted you to have something nice to wear
有像样的衣服可穿
for the open house tonight.
家庭招待会
Open house?
就是我们去你的班级
You know, when we get to visit your classrooms,
见见你的老师
and see your teachers,
听听你现在到底什么情况
and hear what's really going on with you.
我理解开放日这个概念
I'm familiar with the open house concept,
我就是 忘记了吧
I just... I forgot about it, I guess.
如果你有什么
Well, if you have anything
想在今晚之前跟我们说明白的事 尽管讲
you want to fill us in on before this evening, feel free.
没有 除非你们有什么想跟我说
Not... unless there's something you guys want to tell me.
-没有 -是啊
- We're good. - Definitely.
那好啊
Oh, great.
那今晚应该挺无聊的
Then it should be a pretty boring evening.
我拿吧
I got that.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我也爱你 儿子
Love you too, son.
好吧 我们不是多心
Okay, we are not paranoid.
我们确定之前 必须把他的一切都查清楚
We need to be all up in his business until we know for sure.
还有茉莉
And then there's Molly.
我考虑那个了
I've been thinking about it,
但这得需要让戴尔和史黛茜
but it will require Dale and Stacey
保个密
keeping a secret.
那可无法保证
Yeah, that's no sure thing.
爸爸
Yo, Dad...
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
爸爸
Yo, Dad!
儿子
Son.
我没听到你进来
I didn't hear you come in.
你有点心事重重的
Hey, you're a little preoccupied.
我们一直在尝试增强尼莫的电池范围
We have been trying to increase the Nemo battery range
而不减少阻力系数
without decreasing the drag coefficients,
我们最好的工程师为此苦恼多年了
which has vexed our best engineers for years.
我觉得我不太能看懂哪怕一点
I'm not sure if I'm following all or any of this,
但是 从你把最后这个数字圈了多少次来看
but based on how many times you circled the last number...
是啊 我破解了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I cracked it.
而且没那么难
It wasn't hard, either.
这让我觉得我该开除
Leads me to believe I should fire
我所有的工程师
every one of my engineers.
-或许我该雇佣西比老师 -我的物理老师
- Maybe I should hire Mr. Siebey. - My physics teacher?
显然 他把你教得很好
Clearly, he's done a great job teaching you...
是比我教得好
better than I've done.
我确定那家伙
I'm pretty sure the guy
一学期都没换裤子
wore the same pair of pants for an entire semester.
这表示他心无旁骛
Sign of an uncluttered mind.
我很期待今晚跟他谈话
I look forward to speaking with him this evening
并感谢他的启发
and thanking him for his inspiration.
等等 你要去开放日
Wait, you're going to the open house?
绝不会错过的
Wouldn't miss it for the world.
只不过你从来没去过
Other than literally every other time it's happened.
是啊
Yes. Yes. Yes.
你是对的 我...
You're right, I've...
但现在一切都会不同了
but everything is going to be different now.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
老爸 你多久没洗澡了
Pops, when was the last time you showered?
你都臭了
You are ripe!
无意打扰
I don't mean to interrupt
你们温馨的父子时刻
this lovely father-son moment,
但查斯得去上学了
but Chase has to head to school.
而我 得去洗个澡了
And, apparently, I need to freshen up
然后去办公室让所有人♥大♥吃一惊
before I blow everyone's mind at the office.
期待今晚哦 查斯
Looking forward to this evening, Chase!
爱你
Oh, love you.
-今晚怎么了 -开放日
- What's this evening? - Open house.
他要去吗
He's going to that?
我以为新药的副作用
I thought the side effects of new meds
就是轻度恶心和脚踝肿胀呢
involved mild nausea and swollen ankles,
而不是个性完全改变
not a complete personality change.
那人给了他什么药啊
What the hell kind of medicine did that guy give him?
我不知道 只是很庆幸它好使
I have no idea. I'm just glad it's working.
我一直在等以前的维克多回来
I keep waiting for the old Victor to return.
或许 我们会走运 而他不会回来
Well, maybe we'll get lucky and he won't.
但那样你就不好离开了
Though that would make it harder for you to leave.
如果我想离开这个家
If I wanted to walk out,
你父亲也给了我充足的理由
your father has given me more than enough excuses.
所以 你不再喜欢嫁给软件工程师
So, you're no longer into married software engineers
喜好男士凉鞋的那种了吗
with a fondness for... mandals?
罗伯特对我很好 而我生活中没多少人对我好
Robert was kind when my life was short on kindness.
那只是逃离而已
It was an escape, nothing more.
而爸爸则得了脑瘤要死了
Meanwhile, Dad was dying of a brain tumor,
你都没发现
and you didn't notice.
我很抱歉我没注意到他的病症
I feel terrible that I missed the signs,
但我艰难支撑了很久 只为维系这个家
but I've suffered a long time trying to hold us all together.
所以如果我们有机会再成为幸福的一家人
So, if there's a chance we can be a happy family again,
我不会允许任何事妨碍我们
I'm not gonna let anything stand in our way.
我就想打个招呼
Just wanted to say hi.
或是说声再见
Or bye.
你从学校回来时我就不在了
I won't be here when you get home from school.
但我今晚会去的
But I'll be there this evening.
你妈妈和我在你的教育方面
Your mother and I are a unified front
是统一阵线的
when it comes to your education,
虽然我已经不住这儿了
even though I don't live here anymore.
我好爱你 妮可
I love you so much, Nico.
我希望你知道
I hope you know that.
我知道
I do.
我知道你也爱妈妈
And I know you love Mom, too.
跟她谈谈吧
Just talk to her.
跟她道歉
You know, apologize.
她肯定会原谅你的
I bet she'd forgive you.
她知道她自己很难相处
She knows how difficult she's been, so...
如果是那么简单就好了
I wish it was that easy.
人们可以原谅更可怕的事
People forgive things that are much worse.
你们可以解决的
You could work it out.
我们是可以 但是
We... we... we could, but it's...
那不是我想要的 妮可
It's not what I want, Nico.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
怎么
What, I mean...
你爱上珍妮特·斯坦恩了吗
you're, like, in love with Janet Stein?
拜托
I mean, come on.
天呐 你爱上珍妮特·斯坦恩了
Oh, my God, you're in love with Janet Stein.
我并没打算这样的 相信我
It's not like I planned on it, believe me.
祝你好运吧
Yeah, well, good luck.
趁现在好好开心一把吧
Enjoy it while you still can.
你第一天就在这里
You were here on the first day...
最后一天也在
and you will be here on the last.
你一直都做好了准备
You were always ready...
没有开始或结束
without beginning or end,
与宇宙融为一体
one with the universe,
无尽 永恒
endless and eternal,
永远与我们同在
ever with us,
我们也永远与你同在
and we, ever with you.
这是真理
This is true.
这是真理
This is true.
他可以见光了
He's ready to see the Spectrum.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表