剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
漫威影业出品
《离家童盟》前情提要
Previously, on Marvel's Runaways...
-怎么回事 -你没有成功
- What's going on? - You didn't make it.
你还不能升到高阶
Ultra is still out of your reach.
我订了房♥间 5分钟就能到
I booked us a room five minutes away.
我做不到 蒂娜 我很抱歉
I can't do this, Tina. I'm sorry.
我准备和你开始新生活
I'm ready to start living my life with you.
-我准备告诉蒂娜 -我要确定
- I'm ready to tell Tina. - I have to make sure
没有事情会影响到查斯
that none of this blows back on Chase.
-爸爸 -胶质母细胞瘤
- Dad! - Glioblastoma.
-那是... -脑瘤
- That's a... - Brain cancer.
我还没告诉你妈妈
I haven't told your mom.
我能击败这种病 我知道的
I can beat this thing. I know it.
我只是希望我可以多了解他们
I just wish I knew more about them.
我很乐意告诉你更多你♥爸♥妈的事
I would be happy to tell you more about your mom and dad.
无论你想知道什么
Whatever you want to know.
你是这根魔杖唯一愿意听命的另一个人
You are the only other person that staff will work for.
今晚你就先拿着吧
Why don't you keep it for the night?
-我相信你 妮可 -伙计们
- I trust you, Nico. - Guys?
查斯在图书馆发现了一个隐藏摄像头
Chase found a hidden camera in the library.
这些录像都传到你父母的公♥司♥了
The video is being funneled to your parents' company.
我们得想办法搞到
We have to find a way to get it.
这些证据能证明我们的父母到底做了什么
It's actual evidence of what our parents have been doing.
给我走 快走
Get out of here. Now.
小凯 我这有个活口
Cat, I got a live one,
但我想他撑不了多久 召集傲慢的成员
but I don't think he'll last for long. Get PRIDE together.
我们现在就要做牺牲仪式
We need to do the sacrifice now.
成功了 你感觉怎么样
It worked. How do you feel?
我感觉好极了
I feel fantastic!
就像以往一样
Like I always do.
十五年前
这是什么地方
The hell kind of place is this?
这里以前曾是我家
This used to be my home.
看上去有几百年历史了
It looks hundreds of years old.
我知道这不用我指出来
And I know I don't need to point this out,
但这在地下
but it's underground.
你现在做地♥产♥了
You're in real estate development now.
我以为你会更懂得欣赏
I thought you'd have more of an appreciation
它独特的魅力
for its unique features...
也更知道感激我要把它送给你
and more gratitude for the fact that I'm giving it to you.
你要把布伦特伍德四分之三英亩的地给我们
You're giving us three quarters of an acre in Brentwood?
-为什么 -这个地下室将来会用得上
- Why? - That basement's gonna come in handy.
干什么
What the hell for?
你们要做
You're gonna be doing things
你们不会希望邻居听到的事
you don't want your neighbors to hear.
布伦特伍德
非得穿这个吗
We really have to wear these?
是约拿的要求 说是传统
It's a request from Jonah. He says it's tradition.
谁的传统 我不喜欢袍子 红的也是
Whose? I ain't down with robes, not even red ones.
而且还痒痒的 是吧
Not to mention it's kind of itchy, right?
感觉好像一部没人想参加的
This feels like the first dress rehearsal
戏剧的第一次带妆彩排
of a bad play that nobody wants to be in.
就好像你演过剧似的 吉恩
Like you've ever been in a play, Gene.
让我想起了《真实性♥爱♥》的一集
Reminds me of an episode of Real Sex.
我不知道你还看那个
I didn't know you watched that.
至少蒂娜还有魔杖
At least Tina gets a wand.
她可喜欢那玩意了
She loves that thing.
还抱着它睡
She's been sleeping with it.
抱歉 我不...
I'm sorry. I didn't--
不是吧 我倒想知道
Really? What I want to know
维克多要拿那个盒子做什么
is what Victor's gonna do with that box.
这位布鲁克斯 要躺进去
Brooks here... is going to get into it.
会很美妙的
It's going to be beautiful.
跟着光走 布鲁克斯
Just follow the light, Brooks...
它来找你时 便跟它走
when it comes for you.
走吧
Go with it.
你应该喝这个的
Um, I guess you're supposed to drink this.
我不...
I don't...
听你的 迪恩太太
Whatever you say, Mrs. Dean.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
那是什么 变魔术吗
So, what was that, like, a magic trick?
-不是魔术 -他哪去了
- It's not magic. - Where'd he go?
是物体到能量的纯粹转化
It's the pure conversion of matter to energy
成为可被人体吸收的形式
in a form that can be absorbed by the human body.
数学原理早就有了
The math has existed for a while,
但从未有人真做到过 直到现在
but no one's actually done it until now.
什么意思 "他的能量被转化了"
What do you mean, "His energy's been converted"?
-他死了吗 -我们杀了他吗
- He's dead? - And we killed him?
那不是死亡
It isn't a death.
他在另一个人体内永生了
He lives on in another. Eternal.
-等等 什么 -等等
- Wait, what? - Wait a minute.
你带那孩子来时就知道他会发生什么吗
You brought that kid here knowing what would happen to him?
艾丽斯和我可没想加入这种事
Alice and I didn't sign up for this!
你们是加入了
Except you did.
你们都急切地接受了约拿的礼物
You all eagerly accepted Jonah's gifts.
数年来凭此收获了巨大的利益
You reaped their enormous benefits over the years.
你们清楚他会有求于你们
You knew he'd ask for something in return.
但不是这种事 我们不是杀人犯
Not this! We're not killers.
他要求我们在一个项目上帮忙
He asked for help with the project.
这不是什么项目
This is not a project.
我要报♥警♥
I am calling the police.
恐怕已经太迟了
I think it's too late for that.
-在录像 -关掉它 抹掉内存
- It's recording. - Well, turn it off. Erase it.
-那不会有什么用的 -为什么
- That won't make a difference. - Why?
因为录像即时向巫师服务器上传
Because the tape simultaneously uploaded to the Wizard server.
而且它会留在那里
And that's where it's going to stay.
你是自愿参与了这件事
You willingly went along with this.
给我们下了套
Set us all up.
听着 我为那个
Look, I'm sorry about that kid
刚永生了还怎么的孩子感到遗憾
who just became eternal or whatever,
但如果约拿敢对他那么做 就敢对我们那么做
but if Jonah will do that to him, he'll do it to us.
或是我们的孩子
Or our kids.
-那我们 -被困住了
- So we're... - Trapped.
我们跟魔鬼做了协议
We made a deal with the devil.
魔鬼会让你们付出代价
And the devil will have his due.
现今
怎么 不喜欢西装吗
What, you don't like the tux?
我就是不明白我们为什么要改变做事的方式
I just don't see why we have to change how we do things.
有需要时你见傲慢成员
You see PRIDE when you need to,
平时都避免成为焦点
and you stay out of the spotlight.
而且 我喜欢一个人独占你
Besides, I like having you all to myself.
真是多谢你这么说
Well, that's a very sweet thing to say,
但这不是实话 是吧
but it's not the truth, is it?
我理解你的担忧
I understand your concern
鉴于祭祀的事出了岔子
given what happened with the sacrifice,
但是 事情都控制好了
but everything's under control now.
这是关于你丈夫弗兰克
This is about your husband Frank.
他总是问太多问题
He always asks so many questions.
就跟他说我们给其他人的说法
Just tell him what we tell everybody else.
你是个外国来的亿万富翁 教会的捐助者
That you're a foreign billionaire and benefactor of the church
此前从未有人见过 听说过
who's never been seen or heard of before?
你是想告诉我 我的幌子故事不够好吗
Are you trying to tell me that my cover story is thin?
我以为女人喜欢神秘呢
I thought women liked mystery.
丈夫们可不喜欢
Husbands don't.
我们辛苦了多年才有这样的成就
We've worked for years to come this far.
这是我的派对
It's my party.
舞步虽然有点生疏了 但
Dance moves might be a little rusty, but...
是为学校举办的筹款
It's a fundraiser for the school.
得了
Oh, come on.
我们都清楚事情没那么简单
We both know it's about a lot more than that.
我去定了 你喜不喜欢我的西装
I'm going. Do you like my tux or don't you?
求你
Please.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表