剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
嗯 我觉得我无权那么做
Yeah, figured it wasn't my place.
为什么要保密
Why keep it a secret?
我也不知道
I don't know,
我不想爸妈惹到联邦应急管理署
I don't really want my parents to get in trouble
或者爱护动物协会
with FEMA or the ASPCA.
他们肯定是养了只恐龙 所以...
They must've genetically scripted that therapod, so...
肯定是不合法的
must be all kinds of illegal.
对啊 谋杀一个女孩也是啊
Yeah, so is killing a girl.
他在那里
There he is right there.
都一个周末了 连个道歉都没有吗
All weekend, no apology?
现在也不会道歉
You're not getting one now, either.
行了 兄弟 就是一个派对
Come on, man, it was just a party.
大家都喝醉了 才发生这些破事
Everyone's wasted, shit happens.
球队才是最重要的
All that matters is the team.
我们就把这种小事忘了吧
We gotta be able to put stuff like this behind us.
"这种小事"
"Stuff like this"?
你有种就把你那坏主意说出来
You can't even say what you were gonna do.
听着 兄弟 事情都这样了
Look, man, State is almost here.
你就道个歉 我们一笑泯恩仇
Just say you're sorry and we all move on.
那你要跟她道歉吗
You gonna say sorry to her?
没这打算 我因为那婊♥子♥断了根肋骨
No. I got a broken rib 'cause of that bitch.
还好你还有23根
Well, good thing you got 23 more!
查斯
Chase!
-停手 -放开我
- stop it! - Get off me!
够了 停手
That's enough, stop!
-快停手 查斯 -够了
- Stop it, Chase! - That's enough!
-别拉着我 -够了 别打了
- Get off of me! - That's enough, stop!
你们三个 立刻到我办公室来
Three of you, in my office now.
走吧 小伙们
Let's go, gentlemen.
好了各位 散了吧
Come on, everyone, let's go. Break it up.
继续吃你们的午餐 没什么好看的
Back to lunch. Nothing to see.
都怪你
This is all your fault.
你说什么
What is?
如果你没喝醉
Well, if you didn't get wasted
然后和布兰道还有卢卡斯搞在一起
and hook up with Brandon and Lucas at that party,
查斯也不会揍他们
then Chase wouldn't have gone ham on their asses,
我们球员的名声也不会搞成这样
and our state lacrosse title wouldn't be in jeopardy.
不 根本没这回事
No, that-- that-- that never happened.
真有这事 但你不会记得的了
Yeah, it did, but you wouldn't remember that,
因为你已经醉得不省人事
because you're a lightweight drunk
毁球员名声的贱女人
and a lacrosse-ruining slut.
我根本不知道她在说什么 我...
I have no idea what she's talking about. I...
我当时一个人在楼下跳舞
I was-- I was dancing alone downstairs,
然后只记得醒来之后 查斯在我身边
and then the next thing I knew, I woke up with Chase.
卡罗琳娜 听着觉得他们可能...
Karolina, it sounds like maybe those guys--
不 她在撒谎 我很清楚
No, no! She's lying. I would know!
我知道的 对吗
I'm-- I mean, I would know, right?
嗯
Yeah.
查斯为什么不跟我说
Why wouldn't Chase tell me?
我想他是想保护你吧
I think he's trying to protect you.
繁星的光芒
The light of the stars...
太阳的暖意
The warmth of the sun...
宇宙的力量
The energy of the universe.
别说了
Stop.
不行
I can't.
肯定有什么我可以做的
There must be something that I can do.
告诉我
Just tell me.
温暖我
Warm me.
我感觉能在这里找到你
I had a feeling I'd find you here.
这是个神圣的地方 弗兰克
This is a sacred space, Frank.
我记得这是我们共同的教堂
This is our church, last I checked.
我好多天没见到你了 里面发生了什么
I haven't seen you in days, so what's going on in there?
这里是冥想房♥间 没什么好解释的
It's called a meditation room. It's pretty self-explanatory.
莱斯利 你是有外遇吗
Leslie, are you having an affair?
你就在害怕这个 是吗
That's your fear, isn't it?
你觉得能威胁到我们之间关系的
You think the threat to our union
是肉体的欲望和诱惑吗
is lust and temptation of the flesh?
已婚人士担心这个很正常
It's a pretty normal married-guy fear.
那不然我应该想什么
What am I supposed to think?
也不能怪你 你的见识就是这么短浅
It's not your fault that your worldview is so limited.
是时候有所改变了
All of that is about to change.
我已经为你安排好
I've made arrangements for you at the Crater.
-什么 -我觉得你已经准备好...
- What? - I sense that you're ready...
升为高阶了
to go Ultra.
这就是我在里面所做的...
That's what I've been doing in there...
这两天都在里面为你祈祷
praying for you over the last two days.
还有做出决定
And I've made my decision.
我刚刚还说你出轨了
And I just accused you of... Insecure actor.
如果你想要加入我 你就要净化你自己
You'll have to cleanse yourself of that if you want to join me...
我相信你可以的
but I think you can.
今晚 大家都等着你
They're expecting you tonight.
我都不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用谢我 这是你应得的
Don't thank me. You did this all on your own.
教会女都是最疯狂的
It's always the church girls that are the craziest.
那婊♥子♥搞什么鬼
What's wrong with this chick?!
下一条为来自卡罗琳娜的短♥信♥
在附近吗 想跟你谈谈
斯坦恩 因为你才要开球队会议
Stein, team meeting happening about you.
抱歉 教练
Sorry, Coach.
好好听我说话 小伙们
Inspirational speech time, gentlemen.
你们辛辛苦苦走到了今天
You guys have worked your ass off every day to get here.
还有全国各地的大学面试官等着你们
You got college recruiters around the country after you.
不管你们之间发生了什么
Whatever's come between you guys,
都不应为此涉险
it can't be worth risking all that.
对吗
Right?
你好 格特 我们来报到
Hello, Gert, reporting for duty.
你们好 有什么事吗
Hi. Okay. What are we talking about?
你的俱乐部啊 瓦解父权社会
Your club. Undermining the Patriarchy.
瓦解父权社会
这上面说今天是第一次会议
It says the first meeting is today.
支持格特
我们还做了T恤
We made T-shirts!
这T恤说出我的心声
This shirt no longer fills me with unspeakable sadness.
天啊 我的俱乐部 我都把这事忘了
Oh, my God, my club. I totally forgot about this.
我感觉都好久以前的事了
I feel like I passed these out a lifetime ago.
是星期五没错吧
I think it was Friday.
格特 我们能谈谈吗
Hey, Gert, can I talk to you for a second?
抱歉 金发妹 会员会议
Sorry, blondie, members only.
很抱歉 会员们
I'm so sorry, fellow travelers,
这父权制的事我们要另找时间再说
but the patriarchy is going to have to remain for another day.
卡罗琳娜
Hey, Karolina!
我只是有点惊讶你会找我帮忙
I'm just surprised you wanted me to help.
想想现在一大堆事
With everything going on right now,
证明我们父母的清白
proving that our parents are innocent
是其中一件能让我感觉好点的事
is the one thing that would actually make me feel better.
我也觉得他们是清白的
You're the only other person who thinks they might be.
也不是说我不能自己一个人去找证据...
Not that I'm incapable of doing it on my own...
我几乎都是靠自己的
I do most things on my own.
不 我跟你一起好一点
No, this is better, though.
姐妹情谊有力量 不是吗
Sisterhood is powerful, right?
艾利克斯 你要跟我们一起吗
Hey, Alex, do you want to come with us?
你们两个要去哪吗
You two are going somewhere?
-一起吗 -我家
- Together? - My house.
没错 我们要一起去证明
Yeah, we're bonding
我们父母没有杀人
on a mission to prove our parents aren't killers.
怎样证明
And how's that?
正如我跟格特说的
As I was telling Gert,
当有人升高阶时 会有个吉博力姆仪式
there's a Gibborim ceremony when somebody goes Ultra.
我没见过 我没到那个等级
I haven't seen it, it's a higher level than me,
但也许我们看到的就是这样
but maybe that's what we saw.
我外公那些关于各种仪式的旧报纸和书籍
My mom has a bunch of my grandpa's old papers
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表