剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
发起人结束了通话
Call terminated by host.
离家童盟
第一季 第四集
救命
Help!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help me!
救命 救救我
Help me! Please help me!
救命 谁救救我
Help! Somebody help me!
救命
Help!
谁救救我
Somebody help me!
救命
Help!
我们早知道会这样
We always knew that this could happen.
所以我们才给它安了追踪器
That is why we put a tracking device on her.
是啊 但你从不打开它
Yeah, which you never turned on.
追踪器是追踪用的
The tracking device is for tracking,
就是它走动起来时候用的
for when she's on the move,
不是它安全待在栖息地里时候用的
not when she's safely ensconced in her habitat.
是啊 如果你没忘记锁门
Yeah, where she would still be
它也不会跑出去了
if you hadn't left the door unlocked.
怎么总是说我忘锁门
Why is it always me who left the door unlocked?
或许这次是你忘锁门了
Maybe you left the door unlocked for once.
好吧 我总锁门的 你知道我很有条理
Okay, I always lock the door. You know I have a system.
好吧
All right, all right, look...
不管它怎么跑掉的 我们会找到它的
however she got out, we need to find her.
-嗯 -尽快
- Yeah. - Fast.
-找到谁 -亲爱的
- Find who? - Oh, hey, sweetie!
实验室有东西失踪了
Someone is missing from the lab.
是啊 一只刺猬
Yeah, a hedgehog.
一只很珍贵的刺猬
A, uh... very rare, valuable hedgehog,
我 其实 是我们
and I... well, actually we...
要带着这架无人机出去 找到它
are gonna take this drone out and find it.
我不记得有刺猬啊
I don't remember a hedgehog.
我那晚下去喂食来着
I was down there the other night feeding everyone.
绝对没有刺猬 怪物
Definitely no hedgehog. Monster!
那么 它看来是早就跑了 我们不知道
Well, I guess that means it has been gone longer than we thought.
或许 我们出去时 顺便
Um, you know, maybe we'll just get something to eat
吃顿饭吧
while we're out.
-好 -再见了 姑娘们
- Okay. - Bye, girls.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
-那俩人真是太不会撒谎了 -是啊
- Those two are the worst liars ever. - Pretty much.
-好悬啊 -是啊
- That was a close call. - I know.
你觉得她们起疑了吗
You think they suspected anything?
没有 我们很圆滑的
No, we're smooth operators.
是傲慢 紧急会面
Oh, it's PRIDE. Emergency meeting.
-现在吗 -怎么还来
- Now? - No! No more!
傲慢去死吧
PRIDE can suck it.
这太重要了 这是为了我们的未来
This is too important. This is about our future.
这就对了 熊妈妈
Testify, Mama Bear.
在沙漠里找只恐龙能有多难呢
Now, how hard can it be to find a dinosaur in the Palisades?
是吧
Right?
希望这能行
I hope this works.
是啊 这人看上去像是值得你信任的人吗
Yeah, well, this guy look like someone you can trust?
都到齐了吗
Is everyone here?
没有 这是临时起意
No. We're winging this shit, man.
是你突然打电♥话♥ 说一切都解决好了
Since you called out the blue side, everything's all patched up.
你们有权生气 我知道
You have a right to be angry, I know,
但我说过会弥补你们 我做到了
but I said I was gonna make it up to you all, and I am.
解决方案 就在...
The solution is right...
她在哪 你说你抓到了人
Where is she? You said you had someone.
我是抓到了 我拿撬胎棒打晕了她
I did. I hit her with a tire iron
绑起来放这儿了
and tied her up in here.
她当时在吃薯条
She was eating French fries.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
我昨晚不想在电♥话♥里说什么
I didn't want to say anything on the phone last night,
但是读了艾米的日记后
but after reading Amy's diary...
她没自杀 艾利克斯
She didn't do it, Alex.
我确定她没有
I know she didn't.
放学后我要去报♥警♥ 你能一起来吗
I'm going to the police after school. Come with me?
报♥警♥ 不行
The police? No way.
妮可 你打算说什么啊
Nico, what are you even going to say?
城里最有名的几个家庭
That the most prominent families in the city,
都穿着一样的袍子
dressed in matching nightgowns,
然后把一个姑娘塞进了发光的盒子里
put a girl in a glowing box
而你确定这害死了她吗
that you're pretty sure killed her?
有六名证人呢
There are six witnesses...
还有一具死尸
...and a dead body.
两具死尸
Two dead bodies.
然后呢
And then what?
我们的父母为彼此撒谎 或是保持沉默
Our parents lie for each other, or say nothing
要求出示证据
and demand proof.
他们有世上最好的律师 我妈妈 跟别说
They have the world's greatest lawyer, my mom, not to mention,
你以为他们会怀疑是谁举报了他们
who do you think they're going to suspect turned them in?
那晚除了他们唯一在家的人 就是我们
The only other people at the house that night... us.
那么你是拒绝了
So I take it that's a no?
如果警♥察♥不信我 那是他们的错
If the police don't believe me, that's on them,
但我要说出我知道的一切
but I'm telling them everything I know,
关于黛丝特妮 关于我姐姐
about Destiny and my sister.
我们有麻烦了 维克多
We are in trouble here, Victor.
我知道 我搞砸了
I know. I know I screwed up.
先是那女孩 现在又这样虚晃一招
First the girl, and now this false alarm?
你是怎么了
What is going on with you?
疟疾药的副作用
The side effects from malaria medicine,
之前南非之旅时吃的
I think, from my trip to South Africa.
为什么不告诉我们盒子不好使
Why not just tell us the box wasn't working?
他想说的 是我劝他别说的
He wanted to, but I talked him out of it.
我以为他肯定修好了
I was sure that he fixed it.
不是盒子 是我
It wasn't the box. It was me.
但我现在感觉好多了
But I'm feeling much better now.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我让我的人处理那女孩的尸体了
I got my people covering on the girl's body.
那个方面我们不会有事 但是
We'll be okay on that front, but...
我们有更大的问题
We have a larger problem.
他状态从没这么差过
He's sicker than he's ever been.
我们需要马上找到替代者
We need a replacement, now.
在教会另找一个吗
Someone else from the church?
一周俩孩子 太引人注意了
Two kids in the same week? It'll draw attention.
我觉得维克多的思路是对的
I think Victor had the right idea.
我们需要个流浪汉 或妓♥女♥
We need a homeless person or a prostitute.
你是指无所谓的人
You mean someone who doesn't count.
他们都有所谓的
They all count.
你以为这对我来说不难吗
You think this isn't hard for me?
能不能让我来解决 是我搞砸的
Would you let me take care of this? It was my screw-up.
你说对了 但你不能自己解决
You are right about that, but you're not going alone.
罗伯特
Robert?
我今天有很多事
My plate's a bit full today.
那就推掉
Clear it.
戴尔和史黛茜今天决定没来
I see Dale and Stacey chose not to attend today.
我觉得我们该花点时间
I think it might be a good idea for us all to take some time
考虑一下我们多年前许下的承诺
to consider the promise we made all those years ago.
我会让他们做到的
I'll make sure they do just that.
我得回去陪他了
I have to get back to him.
现在不能让他一个人待着
He can't be alone right now.
查斯
Hey, Chase!
刚刚在年级教室里想招呼你来着
Tried to get your attention in homeroom.
你大概没看到
Guess you didn't notice me.
我看到了 只是装作没看到
No, I saw. I just pretended I didn't.
我觉得那样会奇怪的 像朋友那样聊天
I thought it'd be weird, you know, talking like we're friends.
如果经历了那么多事
After everything that's happened,
你还觉得这都奇怪 那好吧
that's what you think is weird, okay.
我想说
Um, well, I just wanted to say
谢谢你没把实验室的事告诉其他人
thank you for not telling anyone about the lab.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表