剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
参与...什么
Part of... what?
你没发现每年都会有
You ever notice that every year
一名年轻的教众失踪吗
one of your young parishioners goes missing?
他们是离家出走者
They're runaways.
有时候他们就会离家出走
Sometimes they, you know, run away.
是 除非这些孩子再也回不来了
Yeah, except these kids aren't coming back.
每一年的同一时间
Same time of year, every year.
-那也不能说明 -接下来会轮到卡罗琳娜吗
- That doesn't mean that... - Karolina might be next?
莱斯利不会伤害任何一个教众
Leslie wouldn't hurt one of her congregants,
更不用说是她女儿了
let alone her own daughter.
也许她不会 但是怪人约拿会
Maybe not, but that weirdo Jonah would.
现在掌权人是他 不是莱斯利
He's in control now, not Leslie.
约拿 莱斯利爸爸的朋友
Jonah? Leslie's father's friend?
我每天到教堂去工作
Look, every day I come to work at the church
都感觉自己像回到家一样
is a day I feel at home.
迪恩就是我的家
The Deans are my family,
吉博力姆让我重拾生活
and the Gibborim, it helped get my life together
没有人能帮我做到这一点
when no one else would.
突然一群戴着劣质假发的小鬼
Now a bunch of weird kids in bad wigs
告诉我这一切都是骗局
tell me it's all a sham?
能把我的咖啡还给我吗
Can I have my coffee back?
-想都别想 -绝对不行
- No chance, dude. - Absolutely not.
-被洗♥脑♥了吧 -我觉得我还挺喜欢喝的
- Brainwashed dick. - I think I might actually like this.
我的朋友们呢
Where are my friends?
你的朋友们没事
Your friends are fine...
暂时没事
for now.
你不用担心他们
No need to worry about them.
我想见我爸爸
I want to see my dad.
弗兰克把你养育得真好
Frank has done a wonderful job raising you.
我会一直感激他的
I will always be grateful to him,
但是我觉得你知道真♥相♥
but I think you know the truth.
我才是你父亲
I'm your father.
你是个聪明的姑娘 卡罗琳娜
You're a smart girl, Karolina,
一直想追求答案
always hungry for answers.
我觉得昨晚你已经知道答案了
I think last night you got them.
我知道这个答案有多难以接受
I realize how difficult it must be,
认识到真实的自己 却没有人能引导你
discovering the truth about yourself with no one to guide you,
也没有人真正懂你
no one who truly understands.
可惜真♥相♥让人如此孤独
Unfortunately, the truth can make you very lonely.
但 现在...
But now...
很长时间以来 第一次...
now for the first time in such a long time...
我感觉自己不那么孤独
I don't feel quite so alone.
或许我能赐予你这能力
Maybe I could give you that gift.
去看看体验一下嘛 就几天
Just come check it out... just for a couple of days.
找个安全的地方睡个觉 洗个澡
Safe place to sleep, take a shower...
大量空房♥任君选择
Plenty of room for everybody.
来吧
Come on.
大量房♥间
Plenty of room.
真不敢相信我差点漏了你们
Can't believe I almost missed you.
你知道这声呐装置怎么用吗
Do you know how sonar equipment even works?
我当然知道
Of course. Sure I do.
大概吧
Kinda.
以前我和吉恩用它玩反射声波
Gene and I used to mess around with reflected sound waves,
还为了好玩扔了几个
throw a few back just for fun.
真想念那群人
I miss those guys.
这一切都怪莱斯利
And all this time it was Leslie who was responsible.
我真想把那坏女人给杀了
I'd like to kill that bitch myself.
别提我们还浪费精力去憎恨蒂娜
Not to mention all the energy we wasted hating Tina.
好了 来吧
Okay, here we go.
-看看这下面到底是什么 -来咯
- Let's see what the hell is down there. - Here we go.
你们在干什么
What are you guys doing?
我们只是...
We were just...
-我们只是想看看这工地 -只是想确认一下
- We're just checking out the site. - Wanted to make sure
没有损毁严重
that there wasn't a lot of damage.
-还挺好的 -工地 我们在查看工地
- It's good, though. - The site. We're checking on the site.
挺好的 你呢 在做什么
It's good. What are you doing?
一样 你们到底在做什么
Same. What exactly are you guys doing?
你到底什么意思
What do you mean, what exactly?
你知道地震波折射吗
Are you familiar with seismic refraction?
-折射 或者回声 -都不 告诉我
- ...Refraction? Or maybe echo-sounding? - No. Just tell me.
亲
Hon?
这不可能 是吧
That can't be right, can it?
什么 你们在看什么
What? What are you looking at?
底下有东西
There's something down there.
明摆着啊 约拿跟我们说过
Yeah, obviously. Jonah told us.
不 莱斯利 下面这东西 是活的吗
No, Leslie, whatever's down there, it's... alive?
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
我估计约拿也没跟你说
So I guess Jonah keeps secrets from you, too.
紧急联♥系♥人
Contact in case of emergency?
写没有就好了
Just write N/A.
那不就说我没有家人
That means I don't have any family, though.
对的
Bingo.
你觉得黛丝特妮就是这样写的吗
Do you think that's what Destiny wrote?
他们都是这样写的
That's what they all wrote.
对我来说 也不是什么谎话
It's not a lie, though, not for me.
对我而言也差不多了
It's not too far from the truth for me, either.
至少你♥爸♥还有活着的可能
At least you still have a chance that your dad might be okay.
嗯 但你可以相信你父母是英雄
Yeah, but you get to believe your parents were heroes.
你们两个能跟我来吗
Can I get you to come with me?
你改变主意了吗
Does this mean you've changed your mind?
还是说你要戳破我们俩
Or that you're busting us.
别说话 跟我来 马上
It means stop talking and follow me... now.
沃恩 少有见你下楼啊
Vaughn? Surprised to see you down here.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有
No.
并没有
Not at all.
只是觉得这两人挺特别的
It's just that there's something special about these two.
莱斯利肯定对他们很感兴趣
Leslie will be very interested in them.
他们确定挺特别的 莱斯利肯定很开心
They're special, indeed. Leslie will be very happy.
你们将会见到改变你们一生的人
You're about to meet someone who will change your life.
真希望能跟你们角色互换
I wish I could trade places with you right now.
好了 等他们找到卡罗琳娜
Okay, once they find Karolina,
带她出来这里 我们就成功了
they lead her out here and we're home free.
前提他们能找到她
If they find her.
我们会努力再积极点
We'll work on our positive attitude.
肯定没问题的
That ought to go well.
我去给我们找辆车
I'm gonna go find us a ride.
抱歉 我有时会... 会有点...
Sorry, uh, sometimes I can... be a little...
感到焦虑
I suffer from anxiety.
不是有药吗
Don't they have meds for that?
有啊 我家里有一大瓶呢
Yeah, got a whole bottle of them sitting at home.
而且 今天是我第一天
And it's also my first day
跟我的知心恐龙分开
without my emotional support dinosaur, so...
没事 我会好的
Yeah, I'll be fine.
就算这事成了 我们成功救出卡罗琳娜
I mean, even if this does work and we do get Karolina,
然后呢
then what?
我们要去哪
Where do we go?
你觉得我们父母会放任我们离开吗
You think our parents are just gonna let us disappear?
休想 他们会追我们的
Not a chance. They're gonna come after us.
一步一步来
Hey, just one step at a time.
然后呢 我们要一起生活吗
And what, we're all just gonna live together?
就像公社那样吗
Like in a commune or some shit?
假装一点也不尴尬吗
Like that won't be totally awkward?
不是 不过我还以为你喜欢这样
No, but I thought that you'd be into that.
和查斯共度欢愉感觉如何
Hotel room time with Chase?
那只是一时兴起
It was a one-time thing.
好吧
Okay.
但他可不是这么说的
but that's not what he said.
不是吗 他怎么说的
It's not? What did he say?
说他真的很喜欢你 还有...
That, well, he really likes you, and he--
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表