剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
I'm just happy that you both are okay.
你们没出现的时候
When you didn't show up,
我还在担心你们出什么事了
I was worried something might've happened to you,
或者你们离开了我们
or that you left us.
离开了你们 那怎么...
Left you? How is that even--?
我们能去哪里
Where would we go?
尤卡坦的埃尔南德斯农场
The Hernandez's ranch in Yucatan.
你...你知道那个农场
Oh, you, um... know about the ranch.
看起来是个不错的地方
Seems like a lovely property,
与世隔绝
completely off the grid,
由私人信托金出资
held in a private trust,
藏在一堆有限责任公♥司♥和数据后
hidden behind a wall of LLCs and DBAs.
吉恩和艾丽斯想的真周到
So thoughtful of Gene and Alice
在遗产中将那个地方留给了你们
to leave that to you in their will,
好像就是希望你们俩有个能藏身的地方
almost like they wanted you to have someplace to run to.
那只是丛林里的一个小屋 我们没有...
I mean, it's just a shack in the jungle. We're not even...
现在看起来肯定很像是天堂
I'm sure that sounds like paradise right now.
我想这也是为什么
I assume that's why you've
你们一直在向那里转移资产
been transferring large amounts of money there.
不管怎么样
Anyhow...
有梦想无可厚非
dreamers gotta dream...
但我还是希望你们能将重点放在实事上
but I do hope you can focus on the job that really matters.
-我们的 -我们的
- Ours. - Ours.
那是我的...首要任务
It's on the top of my... the list.
我们快完成了
We're almost there.
"我们"是指我们所有人
And by "We," I do mean all of us.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
完了 我们逃不掉了
It's over. We're never getting out.
-我的天啊 -出什么事了
- Oh, my God. - What happened?
你不会理解的
You, uh, you wouldn't understand.
真的吗
Really?
就像我不会理解
Just like I didn't understand
你们一直对养了个宠物的事撒谎
you guys were lying about the hedgehog?
-如果你们能... -你知道吗 格特
- Maybe if you guys finally-- - You know what, Gert?
不许再用这种态度 这种讽刺挖苦
This attitude needs to stop. The sarcasm, the snide remarks.
我承认这是遗传自我 我受够了
So, admittedly, you got that from me, I have had enough!
明白
Got it.
不 格特 等等 天啊
No, Gert, wait a sec-- Oh, God.
格特说这是从莱斯利的电脑中发现的
Gert says this is from Leslie's laptop.
你觉得需要多久
How long do you think this will take?
我快好了
Oh, I'm getting there.
这个加密方式可比一般的
The encryption on this is a lot more complicated
宗教集团复杂多了
than you would expect for a church group.
但如果要隐瞒谋杀犯 那就可以理解了
But not someone hiding a murderer.
好消息是 等这边结束
Well, the good news is by the time this is over,
我估计已经对咖♥啡♥因♥有高抗性了
I'll have a pretty high tolerance for caffeine.
太好了 我们已经没睡觉了
Great, we're already not sleeping.
我进去了
I got in.
没有什么宗教教条
There's nothing in here about any ritual church doctrines.
都是文件 内部文件
It's files, intake files.
离家者
Runaways.
-查斯 该死
- Chase? - Shit.
抱歉 我马上离开这里
Uh, sorry, I'll, uh, I'll get out of here.
你需要什么吗
You needed something?
不 没什么
Uh, no, it's... nothing.
给我
Give me that.
爸爸 拜托 我辛辛苦苦做了很久
Dad, please, I've been working on that for a long time,
所以...拜托
so just... please.
我就知道你看到后
I knew that was gonna happen
就会这样做 该死
when you got ahold of it, goddamn it!
坐下
Sit down.
坐这边
Right there, sit.
告诉我
Now, tell me.
告诉你什么
Tell you what?
那只是个过家家的玩意 你不止这点水平
That thing is the work of a child. You got ahead of yourself.
别担心要怎么实现 先不用考虑
Don't worry about the execution. Not yet.
告诉我你的想法
Just tell me your idea.
所有细节 这要用来干什么
Every detail. What it does.
感觉怎么样 让你感觉怎么样
How it feels. How it makes you feel.
现在肯定在你脑中慢慢成形
Right now it is perfect in your mind,
等我们一起造这个东西时 你必须想明白
and that is where you need to live while we build this thing.
告诉我吧
Take me there.
这东西叫什么
What is this thing called?
粉碎拳套
Fistigons.
黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯 18岁
Destiny Gonzales, 18.
没有近亲
No next of kin.
特殊考虑 通过LED
Special consideration: per led.
布莱恩·加帕哈特 16岁离家 墨西哥人
Geparhart, Brian, 16, runaway. A Mexican.
他们都是"通过LED" 这是什么意思
They're all "Per led." What does that mean?
不知道
No idea.
艾米在这里面吗
Is Amy in there?
你觉得他们都死了吗
You think they're all dead?
只有一种办法能知道
One way to find out.
布莱恩·加帕哈特
失踪人口搜索
没有
Nothing.
这里根本没提到这些名字
Yeah, there's no mention in here of any of these names.
因为他们无关紧要 没人在意这些孩子
Because they were nobody. No one cared for these kids.
甚至都没人报告失踪
Not even enough to file a missing persons report.
就差一年到15岁
One a year for 15 years.
黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯
莱斯利的婚前姓埃勒
Leslie's maiden name is Ellerh.
LED 莱斯利·埃勒·迪恩
L-E-D. Leslie Ellerh Dean.
LED
Led.
所以我们的父母是连环杀手
So our parents are serial killers,
由卡罗琳娜的妈妈亲手挑选受害者
and Karolina's mother hand-picks the victims?
我们要告诉她吗
Do we tell her?
必须要告诉她
We have to.
有人开一辆银色普锐斯吗
Anyone drive a silver Prius?
车架上写着"我另一个座驾是塔迪斯"
Plate frame says "My other ride is a Tardis."
是我的
Um, yeah, that's me.
警报响了 伙计
Alarm's going off, bro.
-去吧 我联♥系♥她 -好
- Go. I'll call her. - Okay.
妈妈
Mom?
怎么了 妮可
What's up, Nico?
艾利克斯破解了档案
Alex cracked the files.
根本没有什么仪式
They weren't about any ceremony.
全部都是...
They were about...
黛丝特妮不是你们教会
So Destiny isn't the only runaway
第一个失踪的离家出走者
to go missing from your church.
看起来是你妈妈
And it looks like your mom
负责挑选受害者
was the one choosing the victims.
他们15年来一直在杀人
They've been taking people for over 15 years.
我们不知道艾米和这些事有没有关系
We don't know if Amy was involved in all this.
-卡罗琳娜 你还在听吗 -亲爱的
- Karolina, are you there? - Hey, hon.
来找我们吧 我们在时刻咖啡厅
Come meet us. We're at Timely.
卡罗琳娜 你还在吗 你听得到吗
Karolina, are you there? Can you hear me?
他跑哪里去了
Where is he?
放开我 住手
Get off me! Aah! Stop! Hey!
艾利克斯 艾利克斯
Alex! Alex!
艾利克斯 艾利克斯
Alex! Alex!
-怎么了 -有人抓走了艾利克斯
- What is it? - Someone took Alex.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表