剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Or maybe what that Jonah guy gave him to fix it.
要是那让他情况加剧了呢
What if that made it worse?
听着 查斯 就算这的确是疾病引起的
Look, Chase, even if a medical condition was to blame,
-那又有什么不同呢 -一切都不一样了
- what would really change? - Everything.
那就说明其实他不想杀我
That would mean he didn't want to kill me.
你还爱他
You still love him.
我相信就是那样的
I'm sure that's what it was.
那肯定是戴尔和史黛茜
That must be Dale and Stacey.
你还叫他们来了
What, you invited them?
他们是医生
They're doctors.
你知道我们不是...医生吧
You do realize we're not... doctors.
至少不是外科医生
Well, not surgeons.
你上了医学院
You went to medical school.
是啊 90年代的事了
Yeah, in the '90s.
他要死了 你们得做点什么
He's about to die. You need to do something.
你要我...
Oh, you need me to do...
好吧
Okay.
他的脉搏很弱 皮肤很凉
His pulse is faint, skin's cold.
他休克了 但他还在支撑
He's in shock, but he's hanging in there.
我觉得他还有一小时
I'd give him an hour or so
之后就会完全器官衰竭而死
before complete organ failure and death.
是他的腋动脉
It's his axillary artery.
直接手指按压是阻止出血的最佳方式
Direct digital pressure is the best way to slow the hemorrhage.
-你们得停下了 -好啊
- You guys need to stop it. - Okay, sure,
但我们没有麻醉剂 没有血可输
but we have no anesthesia, no blood for transfusion,
更别提基本用具 手套 缝线
never mind the basics, like gloves or sutures.
这是战争 亲爱的
This is war, hon.
我们至少可以给动脉打结 止住出血
We can at least tie off the artery and stop the bleeding.
他可能会失去手臂
He might lose his arm.
你能去找来牙线 针线
Hey, can you find me dental floss, needle and thread,
和外用酒精吗 好了
and rubbing alcohol? Okay.
这世界就需要这个
Just what the world needs...
揍扁人的新方式
a new way to beat the hell out of someone.
莱斯利呢
Where's Leslie?
没叫她 跟约拿关系太近了
She wasn't invited. Too close to Jonah.
-他已经觉得我们没用了 -是啊
- He already thinks we're screw-ups. - Yeah.
这不会改变他的看法的
This ain't gonna change his opinion.
很好 你做得好 亲爱的
That's good. That's good, sweetie.
我觉得你能行 偏左一点
I think you got it. A little to the left.
我认为要往左偏 对
To the left, I think. Yeah.
-对了 -好 谢谢 亲爱的
- There it is. - Yeah. Thanks, hon.
对 对 对
Get it, get it, get it.
卢卡斯
埃菲尔
格特
正在拨号♥格特
已接通格特
查斯来电
警告
禁止入内
我不知道今晚怎么回事
I have no idea what's going on around here tonight...
但我绝不要独自睡觉
but there's no way I'm sleeping in my room alone.
你好 我是格特 您与其留言
Hey, it's Gert. How about instead of leaving a message,
不如签署我的请♥愿♥书
you sign my petition demanding better wages
为制♥作♥通话设备的中国工人争取更高薪酬
for the Chinese factory workers who made this device?
正在拨号♥卡罗琳娜
已接通卡罗琳娜
查斯 一切还好吧
Chase? Everything okay?
不好 非常不好
Nope. Definitely not okay.
怎么回事
What's wrong?
是我爸爸 他...他受伤了
It's my dad. He's... He's hurt.
我们都受伤了 不过显然他伤得更重
Well, I mean, we both are, but he's definitely worse.
为什么所有事都乱了套
How did everything get so messed up?
你说他受伤了是什么意思
What do you mean he's hurt?
你能马上过来吗
Hey, do you think you want to come over here right now?
我只是不想一个人呆着...
I just don't want to be alone...
这样吧 还是算了 抱歉
You know what? Don't. Sorry.
这事你不能搀和
Just stay out of it.
我不该把你牵扯进来
I shouldn't have got you involved.
牵扯进什么
Involved in what?
宝贝 我看见你灯还亮着
Hey, sweetie. I saw your light was still on.
我在准备睡觉了
I'm just getting ready for bed.
有什么话想说吗
Anything you need to talk about?
是我多想了 还是爸爸今晚表现有点怪异
Was it just me, or was Dad acting kind of weird tonight?
你知道你父亲在公共场合不擅社交
You know your father can be socially awkward at public functions.
他总说他在扮演别人时最舒服
He always says he's most comfortable playing someone else.
他和我在一起时不会这样
Not when he's with me.
今晚我和他谈话时 他看起来
When I talked to him tonight he just seemed,
该怎么说 有点...
I don't know, kind of...
像变了个人 经常走神
different, like, far away.
老实说 我认为他现在有点迷茫
Honestly, I think he is a little lost right now.
现在是困难时期
It's been a difficult time.
菲尔炒了他
You know, Phil fired him.
对他打击很大
It's devastating.
他也没能升到高阶
And he failed to go Ultra.
我认为他只是想把事情理清楚
I think he's just trying to figure some things out.
多体谅一下他吧
Cut him a little slack.
晚安 妈妈
Good night, Mom.
晚安 宝贝
Night, sweetie.
我是妮可 现在人们还会留言吗
This is Nico. Do people even leave messages anymore?
回我电♥话♥
Hey, call me.
我刚和查斯通过话
I just spoke to Chase.
他爸爸出事了
Something happened to his dad.
很糟糕
Something bad.
好消息是他现在不会流血至死了
Well, the good news is he's not gonna bleed to death now.
坏消息是他流的血够多了
The bad news is he's lost a lot of blood.
他处于昏迷状态
He's in a coma.
把这看作是身体自愈的方式
Think of it as the body's way to heal itself.
你们一直瞒着我吗
So, this is what you've been keeping from me?
那你想怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
打给约拿吗
Call Jonah?
当然不
Hell, no.
我要打给弗兰克
I'm calling Frank.
你和你母亲一样都喜欢吃辣
You have your mother's taste for spicy foods.
这曾是她的最爱
This was her favorite.
我在那个家里很少吃到辣
I don't get this much in my other house.
-你吃过鱼丸吗 -没有
- Have you ever tried gefilte fish? - No.
别吃 那就像把脏尿布放进嘴里
Don't. It's like putting a dirty diaper in your mouth.
茉莉 我认为你和我会相处得不错
You know, Molly, I think you and I are gonna get along just fine.
我想等其他人都走了
I wanted to wait until the others left
再跟你说一件重要的事
before talking to you about something important.
我不太了解那些人
I'm not sure about those people,
不太确定你遭遇了什么事...
not really sure what's going on with you...
但是...
but...
你的父母在去世前给我寄了这个
your parents sent me this just before they died.
是寄给你的
It's addressed to you.
我保存了下来 因为
I kept it because, well,
他们很特别 我想尊重他们的意愿
they were special people and I wanted to honor them.
他们说有一天你或许会来拿这封信
They said one day you might come for it.
你来了
And, look, here you are.
给茉莉
有纸条
There's a note.
继续夸 我爱听
I guess one step-and-repeat wouldn't hurt.
好了 走吧
Come on, let's go.
傲慢
找到伊利安
伊利安是谁
Who's Elian?
我的大象
My elephant.
你带来了吗
You brought them?
也向你问好
Hello to you, too.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你说你想参与进来 所以你就来了
You said you wanted in on this, so here you are.
而且没错 这很复杂
And yes, it's complicated.
和你在一起的生活就是这样 莱斯利
That's pretty much life with you, Leslie.
已经快习惯了
Kind of getting used to it now.
现在不是时候 弗兰克
This is not the time, Frank.
今晚这里不管发生什么
Look, whatever happens here tonight,
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表