剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Sorry, um, I have some bad cramps.
好吧 你去医疗中心
Okay, why don't you go to the meditation center
呼吸一下缓解疼痛吧
and breathe through the pain?
或是去护士站
Or the nurses' office.
我们可以改期
We can reschedule this.
下一位
Next!
我就是说 你能不能摸摸良心
I'm just saying if there's any way you can find it in your heart,
重新考虑下这个成绩
just to reconsider this grade.
我打分不是靠良心 是用脑和红笔
I don't grade with my heart. I use my head and a red pen.
但批改你的卷子 我可能需要两根笔
But in the case of your test, I might've needed two.
吐槽得好 沃特老师
Oh, sick burn, Senor Walter!
佩服啊
Much respect!
先生 我知道我成绩不好
Sir, look, I know I've been messing up.
我想改变的 我就是需要点帮助
I want to change. I just need a little help.
让我重考期中 或是做个项目多挣点学分
Let me re-take the midterm, do a project for extra credit--
下次好好复习吧
Try studying next time.
先生 求你 我不能拿C
Sir, please, I can't get a "C."
我很喜欢你对学习展现出的新热情
Look, I appreciate your new enthusiasm for learning,
但我也没办法
but there's nothing I can do.
沃特老师真混♥蛋♥ 是吧
Senor Walter is such a dick, right?
他难道不知道
I mean, doesn't he realize that
这是西区的精英私人学校
this is an elite Westside private school,
如果他的一位特权学生想改成绩
and if one of his overprivileged students wants his grade changed,
那是没商量的事
it's gonna happen.
你听了多久啊
How long were you listening?
反正听出来你需要帮助
Just long enough to realize you need help.
我爸就是对我逼得很紧
My dad's just really on my ass.
我不能叫他给我请家教
I can't ask him to pay for a tutor.
你可以找我啊
You could ask me.
干吗 给我请家教吗
What, to pay for my tutor?
不 我可以帮你学西语
No, I could help you learn Spanish.
我可以给你做家教
I could tutor you.
你真肯那么帮我
You'd really do that?
当然 你显然很需要救助
Sure, yeah. I mean, obviously you're in dire need of saving,
鉴于我的舌头熟练掌握了这门外语
and given my mastery of the foreign tongue,
不跟你分享一下就太自私了
it would be selfish of me to not share it with you.
我的语言技艺 不是我的舌头
My skills, not my tongue.
听上去像是西班牙语
That sounds like Spanish to me.
今晚吗 我请咖啡
Tonight? I'll pay for the coffee?
那我肯定喝
I'll drink it.
布兰道的亲戚今晚要去市区的一个派对
So Brando's cousin's promoting at some downtown party tonight.
他告诉我可以随便请人来 不需要身份证
He told me to invite whoever, no IDs needed.
哥们 我们必须去
Bro, we're so going.
-今晚吗 -嗯
- Tonight, huh? - Yeah.
她在那儿呢
There she is!
看看这怪胎
Check out the freak show!
妮可 我这一天都想找你谈谈
Hey, Nico, I've been wanting to talk to you all day.
其实 我早就想找你了
Actually, it's been longer than that,
老早就想了
a lot longer.
或许你听到了...希望你没...
Maybe you heard--hopefully you didn't--
我今晚想让大家再次聚聚
that I wanted to get everybody back together.
但是只有我一个人想那么做
Just it turns out I'm the only one that feels that way.
我知道不可能像以前那样了
And I know that it can't be like it was,
但是 老实说
but the truth...
我想念你们了
I miss you guys.
好吧
Okay...
我打开天窗说亮话了
The real, real truth?
我想你了 妮可
I miss you, Nico.
艾米·实
女厕
#被洗♥脑♥
没事吧
Is everything okay?
很好
So good.
你呢
You?
好像是过敏了
Yeah, I think it's just allergies or something.
只有我觉得
Is it just me, or is there, like,
空气里的花粉含量太高了
an impossible amount of pollen in the air?
这话我好像在哪读到过
Think I read that somewhere.
蜜蜂太少了 还是怎么的
Not enough bees or some shit.
肯定是了
Yeah, I think that's gotta be it.
如果你想看教程 上油管吧
If you want a tutorial, check YouTube.
抱歉 我不是有意盯着你的
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare.
只是 你知道你不需要那些的 妮可
It's just that you know that you don't need all that, Nico.
你不需要掩藏真实的自己
You don't have to hide who you really are.
有些人藏在妆容后面
Some people hide behind makeup...
也有人藏在笑容后面
others behind a smile.
那也还是藏
It's still hiding.
是吧
See?
给你
Here you go.
药得过会儿才能生效
It will take a moment for the meds to kick in.
那是多久
How long is a moment?
你跟你妈妈谈过吗
Have you talked to your mom?
她也有这样的症状吗
Does she have these same issues?
我不知道 我是被收养的
I don't know. I'm adopted.
那你的生母做出了勇敢的选择
Well, your birth mother made a very brave choice.
不是选择 我父母死于火灾
Oh, it wasn't a choice. My parents died in a fire.
但约克一家很棒
The Yorkes are really nice, though.
史黛茜对草药 呼吸什么的 都很有了解
Stacey's very knowledgeable about herbs and breathing and stuff.
但是都不好使
It's just none of it's working.
所以我们还有现代医学
Well, that's why we have modern medicine.
我就回来
I'll be right back.
你没事吧
Everything okay in there?
嗯 我感觉好多了
Yeah... I feel way better, actually.
我们教众里很多的年轻教友
There are so many young members of our congregation
深受我们信条的鼓励
inspired by our message,
不仅仅是因为我们有免费的漂亮首饰
and not just because we have cool free jewelry.
获得手镯的那一天
The day that you get your bracelet
是你终生难忘的一天
is one that you'll never forget,
除非你是我
unless you're me...
我觉得我的手镯是生下来就有的
I kind of feel like I was born with mine.
有趣的是 我从未把它摘下来过
It's funny, I've actually never taken it off.
卡罗琳娜 我无意打断你
Karolina, hi. I don't mean to interrupt.
我只是想告诉迪恩小姐 我是多么感激
I just wanted to tell Ms. Dean how grateful I am
她母亲为我做的一切
for everything that her mother's done for me.
谢谢 那太好了
Thanks. That's wonderful.
我的父母没有照顾好我
Yeah, my parents weren't there for me.
我的人生一直在叛逆
My life was one big rebellion.
净是闹剧和混乱
Just drama and chaos, and...
对不起 我在干什么呢
I'm sorry. What am I doing?
就是想说点好话
Just giving my testimonial.
你能有你妈妈太幸运了
You're really lucky to have your mom.
抱歉 你们能不能
I'm sorry, can you guys
等我一下 抱歉
just give me just one--one second. Sorry.
跟我说说
Tell me about it.
好吧 你能相信一个人
Okay. Do you believe that one person
可以走进你的人生 就改变...
can step into your life and change--
不是说我妈妈 是叛逆
Oh, no, not about my mom. Rebelling.
那是什么感觉
What's it like?
有人吗
Hello?
戴尔 史黛茜
Dale? Stacey?
你行的 你可以的
You got this. Okay, you got this one.
我可以的
I got this.
好吧
Okay...
好吧 从小的开始
Okay, start small.
来啊 弯啊
Come on, bend!
弯啊
Come on.
加油
Come on.
成了
Yeah!
好啊
Yes!
我做到了
Yeah! I did it!
珍妮特 你的发型改过了吗
Hey, Janet, have you done something different with your hair?
谢谢你注意到了 罗伯特
Thank you for noticing, Robert.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表