剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
关于茉莉的事
It's about Molly.
茉莉 我好爱茉莉
Molly! I love Molly so much,
带着一群小猫咪 我们该养只猫
with the little kitty cats. Hey, we should get a cat!
我们很乐意 但是我们
we would love to, but we're, um,
正在这里做一项研究
deep into something over here,
我是说 你们可能会暴露在有害物质中
I mean, harmful things that you could be exposed to.
我们能今晚在开放日上谈吗
Is there any way we could talk tonight at the open house?
好热 好热
Oh, it's so hot. It's so, so hot!
我从未...
I've never been...
是 如果我们能去的话
Oh, yeah... if we make it.
这里有点压抑吧
Isn't this kind of depressing?
为什么不直接从高档家具店订购一些新东西
Why not just order some new stuff from Crate & Barrel?
沃恩 如果你要做我的新助理
Vaughn, if you're gonna be my new assistant,
你要知道一些关于我的事
there's something you need to know about me.
我好像没说要做你助理吧
I don't believe I agreed to that.
我对教会有着深深的崇敬
I have a deep reverence for the church,
这里正是
and this area is where
保存我们活动历史的地方
the history of our movement has been stored.
就像这个
Like-- like this.
这是第一个讲台
This is the first podium
来自我们在第四大街的那栋旧楼
from the original building over on 4th Street.
还有这些 这些椅子
And those- - those- - those chairs.
它们占着纳新区这块地都十二年了
They lined the hallway of the intake area for 12 years.
想想那些坐在这些椅子上
Think about all the lives that were changed
被我们改变了人生的人
while people sat in these chairs.
怎么了
What?
不是吧
Shut the front door!
这桌子可真不错
That's a nice desk.
这是大卫·埃勒的桌子
This desk belonged to David Ellerh.
他就是在这张桌子上写出了《吉博力姆之书》
This is the desk where he wrote The Book of Gibborim.
我一定要拿走这张桌子
I have to have this desk.
记下来
Mark it down.
你确定莱斯利不会有意见吗
Are you sure Leslie will be okay with that?
当然 当然
Yes. Yes. Yes.
我打赌这些东西都是大卫的
I bet all of this stuff belonged to him.
莱斯利和约拿
迪恩先生 你是不是...
Mr. Dean? Are you- -
迪恩先生
Mr. Dean?
-出去 -迪恩先生
- Get out! - Mr. Dean?
迪恩先生
Mr. Dean?
出什么事了吗
Is something wrong?
欢迎来到阿特拉斯学院的年度开放日
Welcome to Atlas Academy's Annual Open House.
我们的学生和教员们已经
Our students and faculty have been preparing
为此准备了数月
for this night for months...
我们都非常高兴
...and we're all thrilled
能与大家分享我们的成果
to share what we've been up to.
你们可以参观学生俱乐部的摊位
We have student club booths for you to visit,
以及整个校园都有的特殊展览
as well as special displays throughout the campus.
他什么毛病啊
What's wrong with him?
是因为过敏药
Allergy medicine.
他对抗组织胺药物非常敏感
He's very sensitive to the antihistamines.
-亲爱的 -那只狗...
- Honey? - The dog...
亲爱的 注意
Honey, please.
太亮了 亮瞎眼
Oh, so bright. It's all so bright.
他没事的 没事的
He's okay. He's fine.
我能肯定今年的开放参观日
I am certain there is something surprising
一定能有让你们大吃一惊的东西在等着你们
waiting for you at this year's open house.
在过去的十年里 我们一直都有表彰
Now, for the past decade, we have been recognizing
我们的杰出学生以及他们愿意奉献的导师们
our outstanding students and their dedicated mentors...
别想和他站一起去
Do not even think of going to stand by him.
我不会的 我只求你不要弄得太尴尬
I won't. Just please don't make this awkward.
制♥造♥尴尬的人是他
He's the one making it awkward.
...传统 也是我每年都十分期待的一项
...tradition, and one I look forward to greatly each year.
这次开放日我最喜欢的一方面就是
One of my favorite aspects of this open house is the chance
有机会体验我们某些学生
to experience some of the fruits
学术及创造活动的成果
of our students' scholarly and creative activity.
我们从学生本身学到了更多...
We learn more from our students themselves...
你父亲可不是会错过这种事情的人
It's not like your father to miss something like this.
我确定他会来的
I'm sure he'll show up.
...你们能看到许多印象深刻的例子
...you will see many impressive examples of that.
别 爸爸 这是一场集♥会♥
No, Dad, this is a straight-up assembly.
你应该只听不说
You're supposed to just listen.
斯坦恩先生 您有问题吗
Mr. Stein, you had a question?
今晚是否有机会
Will there be an opportunity
能与教员面对面呢
to interface with the faculty this evening?
我想对我儿子的每一位导师
I wanted to personally thank
亲自表达谢意
each and every one of my son's instructors.
他们让他长成了一名有志青年
They've helped mold him into a fine young man.
我们欢迎所有家长提出意见
We welcome input from all our parents.
现在请你们回到自己的第一教室
Now, if you'll proceed to your first classrooms.
声名狼藉的鲁思·拜德·金斯伯格
我们在一起
推♥翻♥男权主义
Upend the patriarchy!
我自己造的 用回收的海洋垃圾
I built it myself, using recycled oceanic waste.
脑干
我们下周就要带这个去萨克拉曼多了
We're taking it to Sacramento next week.
她们现在是你的人了
So, these are your people now?
埃菲尔喜欢我
Eiffel appreciates me.
玛利亚 给我接水去
Maria, fill that up.
怎么了 她是舞蹈队员 保持水分很重要
What? She's a dancer. Hydration's important.
那也没有自尊重要
Not as important as self-respect.
每个人都有起步的艰难期
Everyone has to start somewhere.
我很好 我有勇气 也有朋友
I'm fine. I got grit and friends,
你可没有
which is more than you can say.
我们不能让这个国家落在独♥裁♥者的手上
We can't let this country be run by a dictator!
你们难道不知道自己的权力正遭到侵犯吗
Don't you know your rights are being violated?
怎么了 你们政♥变♥了吗
What happened? You guys staged a coup?
倒不如说是是你退位了
More like you abdicated.
抱歉 格特 革命不会因某个人止步
Sorry, Gert, the revolution stops for no one.
我们还觉得就最近的事件来说
Also, we thought that undermining the patriarchy
逐渐削弱男权主义还是太温和了
was too mild a response to recent events.
我们要直接出击
We're going straight at it.
是啊 你们当然会
Yes, yes, you are.
今年不去吉博教的摊位了吗
Not at the Gib booth this year?
吉博教摊位基本就我一个人
I basically was the Gib booth.
我一个人孤单的站在我爸身边
Me, standing alone with my dad,
看着阿特拉斯的各位妈妈来找他要签名
while Atlas moms ask for his autograph.
所以算了吧 今年不去吉博教摊位了
So, no. No Gib booth this year.
看起来他好像自己支了个摊
Kind of looks like he's got his own booth.
我就知道他会来 爸爸
Oh, I knew he'd come. Hey, Dad!
孩子
Hey, kiddo.
-你迟到了 -我知道 真对不起
- You're late! - I know, I'm sorry about that.
你看到你妈妈了吗
Have you seen your mom?
好吧
Okay.
我知道情况很奇怪 但很快你就不觉得怪了
Look, I know things are weird, but it'll feel more normal soon.
你可以来我们的新家过夜
You'll stay over at our new place,
我们可以一起吃晚餐
and then we can have dinner,
珍妮特 你 还有我
Janet, me, and you,
而她做饭超好吃
and she is an amazing cook.
你不会相信...
You won't believe- -
爸爸 你有试过跟她讨论这件事吗
Dad, have you tried talking to her about all this?
还好吗
Doing okay?
不好也没有关系的
It would be all right if you weren't.
你一直都是我在傲慢里的得力助手
You've always been my right hand in PRIDE.
真有趣 我还以为你是我的得力助手
That's funny, I thought you were mine.
事情进展总是完美无瑕 因为是我们在掌控
Things always ran flawlessly because we ran them.
我们都知道该怎么关注大局
Both of us know how to stay focused on the big picture.
眼光要放长远 不要纠结于小事
It's all about the forest, not the trees.
你是说我丈夫跟珍妮特·斯坦恩鬼混是小事
You're saying my husband screwing Janet Stein is a tree.
我对弗兰克做出艰难的抉择时
When I had to make hard decisions about Frank,
其他人会质疑我的动机
the others questioned my motives,
但你支持了我
but you stood by me.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表