剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
The government needs this for PTSD treatment...
反洗♥脑♥恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
...terrorist reprogramming.
其中一支小小的试管
One of those little cartridges does
的确能让人们忘记不好的事情
make people forget a lot of bad things.
都有待进一步讨论
All to be discussed.
作为你们的天使投资人 我们只想说恭喜
As your angel investors, we're just here to say congratulations.
没有什么比投资更能说明"我们相信你"了
Nothing says "We believe in you" more than a big, fat startup check.
他们现在想要巨额回报了
Which they now expect a big return on.
你们会有投资回报的
Which shall be yours,
因为我们会大卖♥♥特卖♥♥
because we are going to sell the shinola out of this,
大家都变有钱人
make everybody rich.
或者说更有钱 是吧 鲍勃
Or even more rich, am I right, Bob?
罗伯特
Robert.
亲爱的 来点蛋糕吗
Sweetheart, some cake?
好了 看看这个
Ah! Okay! Look at that.
挺好的 很高兴我们做成了
That was nice. I'm glad we did it.
是 是你出的主意
Yeah, well, it was your idea.
所以...
So...
-你好 -我这就回来
- Hey. - I'll be right back.
还记得以前我们一逼近截止日期
Remember when we'd go to that
就会去附近那家二十四小时营业的
terrible 24-hour sushi bar near here,
糟糕的寿司酒吧 喝掉所有波子汽水的事吗
and drink all those Ramunes whenever we had a deadline?
那么多糖 喝得你手都抖了
Your hands would shake from all that sugar.
现在有别人替我们应付截止日期了
But now we have other people to hit our deadlines for us.
我们今晚出来玩怎么样
What if we go out tonight?
吃点真正的寿司
Have some real sushi?
约个会
A date.
与家人的愉快时光
Quality time.
一起度过
Together.
我们要一起花时间打包艾米的房♥间
We'll spend time together packing up Amy's room.
这跟艾米没关系 是我们俩的事
This isn't about Amy, Robert, it's about us.
我们或许回不到从前那样了
We may not be able to get back to the way things were,
但可以试试
but we can try.
我们必须试试
We have to try.
或许我们该请妮可一起 她现在很需要我们
Maybe we should invite Nico. She really needs us now.
没有人
You're all clear.
你两秒前刚说过
You said that two seconds ago.
我是给你提供最新情报 乔克·詹姆斯
I was providing you with an update, Jock Jams.
西班牙语"随你"怎么说
How do you say "whatever" in Spanish?
我在《连线》上读到过这个
Hey, I read about these in Wired.
-是吗 我喜欢那个网站 -我也喜欢
- Oh, yeah? I love that site. - Totally. Yeah.
这东西不是应该能让你透视一切吗
Aren't these supposed to let you, like, see through everything?
你刚刚是在看我老二吗
Were you just checking out my junk?
你为什么这么说
Why? Why would you say that?
你头上戴着X光眼睛呢
The x-ray goggles on your head.
或许我只是匆匆一瞥
I-- Maybe I gave it a cursory glance,
纯粹是出于对科学的好奇
purely out of scientific curiosity. So...
查斯 这后面有东西
Chase, there's something back here.
快点 打开它
Come on, open it.
如果她还在里面怎么办
What if she's still in there?
我之前从没见过死人
I've never seen a dead person before.
没事了 是空的
You're all clear. It's empty.
很好 因为我不知道该怎么打开
Good, 'cause I can't figure out how to open this thing.
希望这意味着黛丝特妮
Hopefully that means that Destiny
正在伦敦某个了不得的俱乐部玩耍呢
is chilling in some sick club in London now.
要不今天就这样吧
Should we call it a day?
恐怕我们在这儿的事还没干完
I'm afraid our work here isn't done.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们查了盒子 盒子是空的
We checked the box. The box was empty.
我父母一直都在活物身上做实验
My parents experiment on living things all the time.
茉莉说她听到地下室有奇怪的声音
I mean, Molly said she heard something weird in the basement.
要是黛丝特妮是他们最新的测试对象呢
What if Destiny is their latest test subject?
我想我们可以去查清楚
I guess we could check it out.
我们还可以用这副眼镜
And we can use these goggles
从外面扫描地下室
to scour the basement from the outside.
没必要冒什么风险
No sense in risking our wellbeing.
完全没必要
No sense at all.
这肯定是茉莉的
It's definitely Molly's.
如果她在我的书房♥里闲逛
If she was fooling around in my study,
就有可能发现楼梯
she could've found the stairs.
也可能从没靠近过那里
Or maybe she never went near 'em.
我们没法确定
We got no way of being sure.
并不是这样 你知道的
That's not true, and you know it.
赛纳迪
你不觉得我们需要更多一点的证据吗
Don't you think we need a little more proof?
要我说已经有了
I'd say we have it.
我们在下面的时候都看到了那道闪光
We all saw that flash when we were down there.
那是断路器的光
That was the breakers.
万一不是呢
What if it wasn't?
赛纳迪
小凯 这东西很危险
Cat, this stuff is dangerous.
我们看到它对弗兰克·迪恩产生的影响了
We saw what it did to Frank Dean.
他后来就变了
He's never been the same.
你要搅乱一个小姑娘的脑子吗
You're gonna mess with a young girl's mind?
那你说我们怎么解决这事
How do you suggest we handle this?
我有代理过没比茉莉大多少的孩子
Look, I have represented kids not much older than Molly.
只要两分钟我就能知道答案
Two minutes with her, and I'll know,
如果她真的看到了什么
and if she did see something--
-希望事情不会到这一步 -亲爱的
- Let's hope it doesn't come to that. - Baby...
我们不能让任何人破坏我们在做的事
We cannot let anyone undermine what we're doing.
我们都走到了现在
Not after all that we've been through.
怎么穿得这么隆重
What's with the cocktail attire?
距离预约的时间还很充裕
There's still plenty of time before the reservation
你想换衣服可以去换
if you'd like to change.
我给你发过短♥信♥了 说吃晚饭的事
I texted you... about dinner?
我手♥机♥一整天都关机
My phone's been off all day.
我想恢复一下精力
Trying to clear up my energies.
我们很愿意等你换衣服
We're happy to wait for ya.
自从奥巴马当政以来
You know, you guys haven't had date night
你俩就没有过约会之夜了
since the Obama Administration.
你们可以不用带我
Why not go without me?
我觉得女儿说得有理 你呢
I think our daughter has a point, don't you?
好好的
Be good.
一直都好
Always.
你好 茉莉
Hello, Molly.
威尔德太太 你好
Mrs. Wilder, hi.
我就在附近
I was in the neighborhood
进来想喝杯冰茶
and I stopped by for an iced tea,
就碰上了你 真巧啊
and here you were. How funny!
是啊 真是有意思
Yeah, hilarious.
碰到你我还挺高兴的 我有你的东西
I'm glad I ran into you. I have something of yours.
杰弗里找到的
Geoffrey found it.
谢谢
Oh, wow, thanks.
这东西离你们几个孩子玩的地方还挺远的
It was quite a ways off from where you kids were hanging out.
出什么事了吗
Was anything wrong?
其实 我当时是在找卫生间
Actually, I was trying to find the bathroom.
我的身体正在经历一些变化
I've been going through some changes,
青春期那种变化
you know, puberty-type stuff.
好吧 这非常的正常
Okay, well, that is completely normal.
每个女人都会经历这种事
Every woman goes through the same kind of thing.
我感觉更多的"变化"要来了 抱歉
I think I feel more changes coming. Um, excuse me.
茉莉 你在里面吗
Molly, are you in there?
你真的没事吗
You sure you're okay?
茉莉
Molly!
抱歉 女士 这儿排着队呢
Excuse me, ma'am? There's a line.
棒极了
Awesome.
不是吧...
Seriously...
爸爸
回家路上
糟糕
Shit.
-怎么了 -就是关心一下
- What's up? - Ey, just checking in.
你说你很晚才会回来的
You said you wouldn't be back till later.
会议结束得早
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表