剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
这是莱斯利的布道词
It's part of Leslie's sermon.
你想说什么
So, what's going on?
能让你这么远跑过来 一定是大事
For you to drive all this way, it must be big news,
我先回答你 好的
and let me just say the answer is yes!
我准备好上电视了
I am ready to do TV.
弗兰克 我是来和你解约
Frank, I came here to let you go.
什么
What?
你要炒了我
You're firing me?
菲尔 我是你的第一批客户
Phil, I was one of your first clients.
你是我的经纪人
And also, you're my agent.
不是你炒我鱿鱼 而是我解雇你
You can't fire me. I fire you.
那也行
Sure, that works, too.
听着 弗兰克 我们曾经有过辉煌
Listen, Frank, we had a hell of a run.
曾经 全国上下所有少女
There was a moment there where your poster
房♥间墙上都贴着你的海报
was on the wall of every teenaged girl across the whole country.
一大群女性
A huge swath of the female population
对着你的照片找到了自♥慰♥的快♥感♥
discovered the wonders of masturbation to your photo.
真是过誉了
High praise, indeed.
但是现在大家只知道你是这个教会的成员
Yeah, but now you're mostly known as that guy from that church.
我是在夸奖你
And I say that as a compliment.
你为什么要喜欢表演
Why are you even interested in acting?
你运营教堂赚的钱
You make way more running this place
比在《欢乐再满屋》里出演的报酬多得多
than you ever could from doing an arc on Fuller House,
还不用交税
and this is tax-free.
教堂是莱斯利的
The church is Leslie's,
不是说她小气 只是我需要自己的事业
and not that she isn't generous, but I need my own thing.
这地方全是莱斯利的吗 天啊
This whole place belongs to Leslie? Jesus.
抱歉 这是谁谈下来的
Sorry. Who negotiated that deal?
她父亲 在去世前谈下来的
Her dad. Right before he died.
但是是因为你的名气才让这里出名啊
But it was your celebrity that helped put this place on the map.
跟莱斯利谈谈吧 你值得分一杯羹
Talk to Leslie. You deserve a piece of the pie,
也值得享受别人的尊重
and the respect that goes with it.
你要解决这件事
You need to fix this.
我知道了 正在想办法
I know. I'm on it.
我不是说奖杯 你知道今天是什么日子吧
I don't mean the trophy. You do know what today is?
我当然知道
Of course I do.
我要你离开这里
I need you out of here.
现在
Now!
为什么
Why?
我说的很清楚了
I made it clear.
谁都不准进来
No one is supposed to be in here.
妮可的行为说明口头承诺并不够
And Nico made it clear that a verbal contract is not enough.
我要把这里封上了
I'm sealing it off!
你的反应很合理
Totally rational reaction.
离开这里 罗伯特
Out of the room, Robert.
这样是不能解决问题的
This is no way to deal with the situation.
真是成熟的举动 蒂娜
Real mature, Tina.
我提醒过你了
I did warn you.
我知道你很想她
I know you miss her.
我也是
I do, too.
为什么你不能直接说出来呢
So why can't you just say it out loud?
妮可每天都在越来越疏离我们
Every day, Nico pulls further away.
如果继续这样 我们也会失去她的
If things don't change, we'll lose her, too.
我们可以先从挂锁开始
I suppose we can start with a padlock.
那能量棒真不错
Good bran bar.
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
- You like it? - Yeah.
-新口味 -我就知道你会喜欢的
- It's a new flavor. - Thought you would.
-加了肉桂吧 -你猜对了
- Cinnamon? Booyah! - Yes.
你看看这个人
Can you believe this character? Yeah.
抱歉 我不能往前 不然会撞死这些孩子的
Sorry! Can't go without mowing down a bunch of children.
我发誓 车的颜色越绿 司机就越混♥蛋♥
I swear, the greener the car, the bigger the A-hole driving it.
如果你看到有人开着一辆尼莫车
If you see someone driving a Nemo,
那就赶紧绕道走吧
just go in the other direction.
那车的创造者更是如此
Yeah, that goes double for the dude who created it.
-戴尔 -抱歉啦
- Dale... - What, apologies.
维克多·斯坦恩
Is Victor Stein, I don't know,
是年度慈善家吗
humanitarian of the year or something?
-对 他获得了两次 -还两次呢
- Yeah. Twice, actually. - Oh, twice!
今晚见到他的时候
And you need to be on
你一定要表现得最好
your best behavior when you see him tonight.
今晚 你在说什么 什么今晚
Tonight? What are you talking about? What's tonight?
傲慢集♥会♥
The PRIDE meeting.
-不是吧 -没错
- Oh, God, no. - Yeah.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
好了 我们听见了 伙计
Okay, sorry! We hear you, guy!
他开走了 开走了
There he goes. There he goes. Okay!
-你是条汉子 -真的
- You're a real strong man. - Really!
-真汉子 -真的
- Real strong man. - Honestly!
要不这样吧
How about this?
你自己去 然后帮我请个假
You go solo and you just cover for me?
所以只有我去听蒂娜·实
So only I have the pleasure of listening to Tina Minoru
羞辱我的自♥制♥奶酪吗
insult my homemade brie?
她一定是疯了 因为你的奶酪
Well, she's insane, because your soft cheeses
可是绝无仅有的美味
are out of this world.
-谢了 亲爱的 -爱你
- Thanks, hon. - Love you.
如果有人今晚需要休息的话 那就是我了
And if anyone should get the night off, it's me,
因为我昨天一整晚都跟她一起待在地下室
because I stayed up all night in the basement with her.
亲爱的
Honey!
这个角度不错
That's a good angle.
她真是个小可爱
She's a cutie.
即将建造一所新的社区学校
傲慢组织
今天你们可走运了
Wow... today's your lucky day!
是吗 怎么说
Yeah? How's that?
你们今天就可以收工啦
Well, you get to take the rest of the day off,
喝点小酒 陪陪孩子
get some beers, see the kids.
你们都可以
You all do!
我现在是老大了
I'm the foreman now.
这个项目是一些有权势的人资助的
You know, this job is being bankrolled by some powerful people.
他们不会喜欢这样的
They're not gonna like this.
没错 这就是重点
Yeah, that's kind of the point.
你给杰弗里·威尔德打电♥话♥的时候
Oh, and when you call Geoffrey Wilder,
告诉他达瑞斯·戴维斯向他问好
tell him Darius Davis says hello.
我是威尔德 怎么了
Wilder. What's up?
不不不 不管怎么样 不许叫警♥察♥
No. No, whatever you do, don't call the cops.
我来处理
I'll handle it.
处理什么
Handle what?
是工地那边的霍华德
It's Howard from the construction site.
达瑞斯·戴维斯出现在那里呼来喝去
It seems Darius Davis showed up there and made himself at home.
他只是想引起我的注意
He's just trying to get my attention.
他做到了 让达瑞斯滚
Well, it worked. Make Darius go away.
如果我给他钱 他还会回来要更多的钱
If I pay him, he'll keep coming back for more.
如果你不给呢 他想把你再拉回去
And if you don't? He's trying to pull you back in.
太晚了
It's too late for that.
你知道的
You know this.
如果傲慢知道了呢
If the PRIDE find out?
那个工地不能受到影响
Nothing can jeopardize that construction site.
我明白了
Understood.
我会处理好的
I got this.
莱斯利
Leslie.
你要走了吗
You're leaving?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你为我做了很多事 但是...
I know how much you've done for me, but...
一句再见 一张纸条都不留吗
No goodbye, not even a note?
听着 有些事我从没告诉过你
Look, there's something that I never told you.
我有个小女儿
I have a little girl.
今天是她生日 她三岁了
Today's her birthday. She's three.
我曾经发誓绝不再错过她的生日
I swore to myself that I wouldn't miss another one.
你说你没有亲人了
You said you didn't have anyone.
因为我确实没有
Because I don't.
我逃走之后就不再有了
Not anymore, not after I ran.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表