剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
确实
I did.
现在轮到我了
And I'm here now,
告诉你现在是狠下心的时候了
telling you it's time to double down,
不要退缩
not back off.
我不知道自己能不能狠心
I don't know if I can.
我只是...
I am just...
我好愤怒
I'm so angry.
要是我告诉你珍妮特和罗伯特
What if I told you Janet and Robert
会结束他们的恋情呢
were ending their affair together?
你还会接受他吗
Would you take him back?
这对约拿意义重大
It would mean so much to Jonah.
家庭就是一切 不是吗
Family is everything, isn't it?
这个是不是用龙舌兰做的
Do you think this is made with agave?
你是突然变成史黛茜·约克了吗
Are you Stacey Yorkes all of a sudden?
加工过的糖是魔鬼的燃料
Well, processed sugar's the devil's jet fuel.
听说维克多开始注意身体健康了我很高兴
I'm glad to hear Victor's taking care of his health.
现在我希望你能关注
Now I need to know that you're focused
你们婚姻的健康状况
on the health of your marriage.
你为什么要知道那些
And why do you need to know that?
全世界不是只有傲慢
PRIDE isn't the only thing
是最重要的
that's happening in the world.
但这是最重要的
But it's the most important.
不仅仅是为我们 是我们所有人
Not just for us, but for all of us.
我觉得你不用把我的婚外情
I think that you can leave the rest of humanity
跟其他人类扯上 谢谢
out of my extramarital affair, thank you.
我当时很难过 很孤独
I was sad. I was lonely.
罗伯特也是 就这么发生了
So was Robert. It happened.
都结束了
And it's over.
你会告诉他的
You'll tell him that.
除非你想你来说
Unless you'd like to.
维克多
Victor.
-你好 -罗伯特
- Hello. - Robert.
听着 我一直没机会谢谢你
Listen, I never got a chance to thank you.
我没照顾好珍妮特的时候 你照顾了她
You took care of Janet when I couldn't.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
好吧
Okay.
维克多 放手
Listen, Victor, let go.
我们得去找查斯的物理老师 记得吗
We need to meet Chase's physics teacher, remember?
好
Oh, yeah.
天啊
God.
-那不是格特的俱乐部吗 -什么 是吗
- Isn't that Gert's club? - What? Is it?
-她以前对这些很兴奋的 -是的
- She was so excited about it. - Yeah.
我不知道我还会不会兴奋起来了
I don't know if I'll ever feel excitement again...
欢笑 快乐
laughter, joy.
如果这是我滴了
You know, if this is how I feel
一小滴约拿血清后的反应
after just a little microdose of Jonah,
我真不敢相信维克多
I can't imagine what Victor's going through
-戒断反应会有多大 -是啊
- with that massive withdrawal, right? - Yeah.
太好了 这可不大妙
Oh, great. This can't be good.
-你们好 朋友们 -你们好
- Hello, friends. - Hi.
你们俩有时间吗
You two finally got a minute?
嗯
Yeah.
威尔德夫妇找约克夫妇干什么
What do the Wilders have to talk to the Yorkes about?
肯定是茉莉的事
Must be about Molly.
给大家发信息碰头
Text everyone to meet up.
你发
You do it.
好吧
Fine.
我们不该到现在才来找你们
We made a mistake not coming to you first.
这样说太轻描淡写了
Well, that's an understatement.
但我们如果不想让约拿发现
But we need to move quickly
就得赶紧行动
if we're gonna keep it off Jonah's radar.
你觉得茉莉告诉格特了吗
Do you think Molly told Gert?
她们经常吵架
I mean, they bicker a lot,
但其实她们关系很好
but they're really quite close.
-其他孩子呢 -艾利克斯知道吗
- What about the other kids? - Does Alex know?
老实说 我们不知道
Honestly, we don't know.
但我们会处理好他
But we'll handle him.
就像你们会处理好茉莉
Just like you will handle Molly.
-处理 -你这话是什么意思
- Handle? - What exactly do you mean by that?
我们不想伤害她
We don't want to hurt her.
这才是重点
That's the whole point.
最多只能算撤离 隔离
This is more of an extraction, a quarantine.
我以前准备过埃尔南德斯一家的遗嘱
Back in the day, I prepared the Hernandezes' will.
今天早上 我记起了一些事
This morning, I remembered something from it.
不 不可能 我们不会这样对她
No. No way. We will not do that to her.
你觉得她会有什么感觉
How do you think that'll make her feel?
安全 受到保护
Safe. Protected.
活命
Alive.
如果约拿发现了
If Jonah finds out,
就算是蒂娜发现了
hell, even if Tina does,
都说不准会发生什么
there's no saying what comes next.
我们知道威尔德夫妇知道了茉莉的事
We know the Wilders know about Molly.
如果他们告诉了约克夫妇
So, if they told the Yorkes...
那他们可能会想知道我们在聊什么
Then they're probably wondering if we're talking.
因为如果茉莉告诉了我 那...
'Cause if Molly told me, then...
你可能会告诉我们所有人
You could've told all of us.
我们只要破解这该死的东西
We just need this goddamn thing to decrypt.
破解以后呢
What happens when it does?
你有想过吗
Have you thought about that?
那就不归我们管了 我无所谓
Well, then it's out of our hands, which I'm okay with.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
是他们干的
They did this.
没错
Exactly.
他们要为自己的行为负责
They need to be held accountable for their actions.
至少你还有你♥爸♥爸
Yeah, at least you'll still have your dad.
太好了 弗兰克·迪恩能抚养我们所有人
Super. Frank Dean can raise us all.
今晚来这里感觉真的很荒谬
Being here tonight feels totally ridiculous,
感觉我们好像过得是虚假的人生
like we're living fake lives or something.
没错
Yeah, well, we are...
但马上要动真格的了
...but shit's about to get really real.
今晚保持联络 以防万一
Stay in touch tonight in case anything happens.
好吧 谢谢你让我们平静下来
Great, thanks for calming us down.
没错 今晚肯定能睡个好觉
Yup, really gonna sleep well tonight.
发送给 约拿
没有问题了
秩序恢复了
-亲爱的 -弗兰克
- Honey. - Frank.
我不知道你来了
I didn't know you were here.
卡罗琳娜在车那儿等我
Karolina's just going to meet me at the car.
我想我们可以先聊一聊
Well, I thought maybe we could talk a little first.
这个
About this.
很高兴见到你
Very nice to meet you.
谢谢你愿意抽出时间 教练
Thanks for your time, Coach.
没关系 你的孩子保重
Take it easy. You've got a good kid on your hands there.
怎么...
What the--?
周一 你要公开向我儿子道歉
On Monday, you are gonna make a public apology to my son
重新将他接纳进曲棍球队
and reinstate him to the lacrosse team.
明白了吗
Do we have a deal?
好 好
Sure, sure.
很好
Yeah? Good.
谢谢
Thank you.
布伦特伍德的父母真是的
These Brentwood parents!
你得将一切都向我解释清楚 莱斯利
You have to explain everything to me now, Leslie.
有一些碎片
There are bits and pieces--
我不知道是幻觉还是记忆
I don't know if they're visions or memories.
我都开始以为我疯了
I was starting to think I was crazy,
但这不是我脑子里的东西
but this is not in my head.
弗兰克 我们能回家再说吗
Frank, can we just talk about this at home?
我未必会回家
I'm not sure I'm going home.
约拿是谁
Who is Jonah?
约拿很久以前来找我父亲
Jonah came to my father many years ago...
让他确认了他惦念着一辈子的事
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表