剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Okay.
格特 等等我
Yo, Gert, wait up!
叫个头啦
Yo, yourself.
-早上好 茉莉 -早上好
- Morning, Molly. - Good morning.
艾利克斯
Hey, Alex!
赶紧把事情解决吧
Let's just get this over with.
六个人来了五个 到法定人数了
It's five out of six. We do have a quorum.
不行 我们应该等等卡罗琳娜
No, we should wait for Karolina.
也许她不来了呢
Maybe she's not coming.
伙计们 抱歉 你们一定要看看这个
Hey, guys, sorry! You have to see this.
-天呐 -这是
- Holy shit. - Is that--?
-是她 -这是什么意思
- It's her. - So what does this mean?
意思是我没必要这么早起
Means I could've slept in.
黛丝特妮
前往伦敦的教堂之旅正好有名额 一会聊
离家童盟
第一季 第三集
看到了吧 黛丝特妮没事 我们不用担心了
See? Destiny is fine. We don't have to worry.
PS的吧
Uh, Photoshopped much?
这张图可能就是假的
This picture could be a total fake.
我知道你很想相信 但是这对我来说不算证据
I know you want to believe, but this just isn't proof to me.
我妈妈今天早上看起来挺正常的
My mom seemed fine this morning.
如果她昨天晚上杀了一个教♥徒♥的话
She wouldn't have acted so normal
她不可能这么平静的
if she'd killed a parishioner last night.
大多数的连环杀人犯完全没有同情心
Most serial killers are completely devoid of empathy.
连环杀人犯
Serial killers?
这应该更像是仪式献祭什么的
This is more ritualistic killing type of thing.
或许他们可能是在角色扮演
Maybe we should consider a LARPing scenario.
没人听说过角色扮演
Live-action roleplay?
是说人们打扮得
Is that where people dress up
像小动物一样做♥爱♥吗
like cute animals and have sex?
想都别想
No way.
-我们父母 -那是人形犬
- Our parents? - That's furries.
真有这种东西
That's a thing?
听着伙计们 要了解这件事情
Look guys, there's an easier way
有更简单的方法
to get to the bottom of this.
咱们暗中调查一下
We do some P.I. work
让头脑清醒一点
and let cooler heads prevail.
希望几个小时之后 我们发现我们的父母
Hopefully in a couple hours we know that our parents
只是些怪人 而不是杀人犯
are just weird, and not killers.
这主意真是好极了
You had me at P.I.
我可以和教堂里的年轻人打探一下
I could check in with the youth group at my church,
-确认黛丝特妮真的去旅行了 -好的
- Make sure Destiny's actually on this trip. - Boom.
-并不是说我们需要这么做 -我支持她
- Not that I think we need to. - Cool. I'll go with her.
我很支持这个伙伴计划
I'm all for the buddy system,
但是我们需要先找出重点
but I think we need to prioritize.
-真扫兴 -你自己也说过
- Aw, bummer! - I mean, you said it yourself--
你♥爸♥的新跳蛙有个巨大的后备箱
your dad's new Leapfrog has a mega-sized trunk.
我觉得他把那个发光的盒子
I'm thinking he put that
放进后备箱里 带回家去了
glowing box in back and took it home with him.
黛丝特妮可能还在里面
I mean, Destiny could still be in there.
如果他发现我翻他的东西
Oh yeah, and he'll be psyched
他一定会"很高兴"的
when he catches me digging through his shit.
那就别让他抓住你
Then he better not catch you.
如果你有一个像我这么优秀的侦探
If you had an awesome sleuth
帮你把风的话 你就安全了
like me as your lookout, you'd be safe.
说得对 格特 看到了吧
Good call, Gert. See?
搭伴还是有好处的
Pairing up here actually makes sense.
等等 我还什么都没同意呢
Hold on, I haven't agreed to anything yet.
就五分钟
It'll take five minutes,
之后我们就可以准备你周一的西班牙语考试了
and then afterwards we can prepare for your Spanish quiz on Monday.
我有记忆卡
I have flashcards.
这也不是个坏主意
I guess that's not a terrible idea.
好吧 我会去检查一下那个神秘的仪式室
Okay. I'll try and check out that secret ceremony room.
既然是一个神秘的仪式室了
Might be some clues down there,
里面或许有一些线索
seeing as it's a secret ceremonial room.
我也想要一个把风的
I could, uh, use a lookout, too.
我还是去看一下我妈妈的棒子吧
Think I'd better check out my mom's staff,
看看那些东西究竟有什么用
see what the thing really does.
-找重点 是吧 -重点
- Prioritizing, right? - Prioritizing.
我们用那个信息群怎么样
Okay, how about we use that text chain,
用来保持联♥系♥ 只用来说明紧急情况
keep in touch, important business only.
还有一些需要我们调查的东西
There's something else we could look into,
地下室里有怪物
a monster in our basement.
过去的24小时还不够疯狂吗
These last 24 hours haven't been crazy enough.
不 我是说真的
No, seriously,
戴尔和史黛茜可能在研究某种生物
Dale and Stacey could've engineered some kind of creature.
焦虑经常会引起妄想症
Anxiety's often linked to paranoia.
我没有妄想症
I'm not paranoid!
这些可能都是有关系的
And it could all be related.
算了 你们别相信我
Fine. Go ahead. Don't believe me.
就让黛丝特妮被活活吃掉吧
Let's just let Destiny get eaten alive.
离我远点
Just leave me alone.
你家里见
So, I'll see you at your place.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?
抱歉 我们人满了
I'm sorry, this team's at capacity,
你不是还要参加教堂活动吗
and don't you have some church thing to attend to?
没有 我看到布兰道和卢卡斯在网上发的内容了
No. I saw what Brandon and Lucas posted online,
他们好像对什么事情特别生气
and they seem super pissed about something.
你是在派对上打起来了吗
Did you get in a fight at the party?
一些愚蠢的球员 他们开不起玩笑
Some stupid lacrosse shit. They couldn't take a joke.
所以不是关于女生的
So it wasn't about a girl?
不是 我待会给你打电♥话♥
No. No. I'll call you later.
好的
Okay.
维克多 维克多 求你了
Victor... Victor, please.
让我走吧 我发誓 我不会告诉任何人的
Let me out of here, and I swear I will not tell anyone.
求你了
Please.
拜托了 我求你
Please, I'm begging you.
维克多
Victor?
你一整晚都在这里吗
Have you been here all night?
我们快要迟到了
We're gonna be late.
拯救海湾慈善午宴
The Heal the Bay charity luncheon?
你捐赠的那辆尼莫车
The Nemo car that you donated
可是整个拍卖♥♥会的压轴大戏
is the centerpiece of the auction,
大概半个小时后就开始了 你还好吗
which starts in half an hour-- are you okay?
我很好 有什么不好的
Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?
我只是
I just--
昨晚那个盒子出现了一点问题
You were having trouble with the box yesterday,
或许事实上
and it kind of seemed like maybe
有问题的并不是盒子
it wasn't the box that was the problem.
我需要你支持我 珍妮特
I need you on my side, Janet.
我养着你 养着整个家
I carry you. I carry this whole family,
你至少也该给我一些支持
and the least you could possibly do is give me some support.
咱们走吧
So let's go.
我们不是快迟到了吗
We're late, aren't we?
我昨天晚上做的噩梦 戴尔
The nightmares I had after last night, Dale!
真是太可怕了
It's all so horrible.
至少一切已经结束了
At least it's almost over and I never have
我再也不用看到蒂娜·实的脸了
to see Tina Minoru's face ever again.
惊喜
Surprise!
我的天哪 大家好
My goodness. Hello!
今天不是我们的生日
Uh, it's not our birthdays.
也不是纪念日
Or our anniversary.
-对吧 -对
- Is it? - No.
这是赛纳迪血清
It is the Synnergy Serum.
赛纳迪
登上了《美国临床医学杂♥志♥》的封面
On the cover of the American Journal of Experimental Medicine!
《美国临床医学杂♥志♥》
-这是今天新出的 -什么
- The hard copy arrived today. - What?
这真是太棒了
Wow, that is so sweet...
-真是出乎意料 -没错
- ...and totally unexpected. - Yeah.
让那些制药公♥司♥开始竞价吧
Now, let the pharmaceutical companies start their bidding.
或者你可以去找国防高级研究计划局
Or you could reach out to DARPA.
政♥府♥可以用它来治疗创伤后应激障碍
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表