剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
漫威影业出品
《离家童盟》前情提要
Previously, on Marvel's Runaways...
-上帝啊 艾利克斯 -在我爸爸的书桌里找到的
‐ Jesus, Alex! ‐ Found it in my dad's desk.
查斯说得对 我们要保护自己
Chase was right. We've gotta protect ourselves.
我不明白 之前从未需要这么长的时间
I don't understand. It's never taken this long before.
你什么都感觉不到吗
You don't feel anything at all?
我们还需要一位牺牲者
We're gonna need another sacrifice.
解决方案 就在...
The solution is right...
我们有麻烦了 维克多
We are in trouble here, Victor.
我知道 我搞砸了
I know I screwed up.
先是那女孩 现在又这样虚晃一招
First the girl, and now this false alarm?
你是怎么了
What is going on with you?
这个手镯也许是某种抑制工具吗
Maybe the bracelet is some kind of inhibitor?
所以我妈妈才绝对不会让我拿下来
Which would explain why my mom never wanted me to take it off.
别碰她
Get away from her!
天啊 它听我的话
Holy shit, it does what I say.
给我 这东西叫什么
Give me that. What is this thing called?
粉碎拳套
Fistigons.
我已经为你安排好
I've made arrangements for you at the Crater.
-什么 -我觉得你已经准备好升为高阶了
‐ What? ‐ I sense that you're ready to go Ultra.
所以我们的父母是连环杀手
So my parents are serial killers,
由卡罗琳娜的妈妈亲手挑选受害者
and Karolina's mother handpicks the victims.
艾利克斯破解了档案
Alex cracked the files.
根本没有什么仪式
They weren't about any ceremony.
全部都是...
They were about...
黛丝特妮不是你们教会
Destiny isn't the only runaway
第一个失踪的离家出走者
to go missing from your church.
艾利克斯 艾利克斯 有人抓走了艾利克斯
Alex! Alex! Someone took Alex!
18年前
杰 这是我哥们
Yo, G! That's my boy.
你要去见你那个美女律师了吗
You off to see that fine-ass lawyer of yours?
她就是尝不够威尔德的滋味
Guess she can't get enough of that Wilder flavor.
哥们 你真是总交好运
Man! You get all the breaks, bro.
是你快要离开这儿了
You the one who's halfway out the door.
我可是需要所有的运气
I need every break I can get in here.
开心点
Have fun!
走错房♥间了
Wrong room.
你是杰弗里·威尔德 是吧
You're Geoffrey Wilder, right?
请坐 你肯定会想听听我要说的话
Please. I'm sure you'll be interested in what I have to say.
是想趁我律师不在搞鬼吗
Trying to run some shit without my lawyer?
我才不要谈认罪协议
'Cause I ain't going for no plea bargain.
这是谁答应的 这违反了我客户的权利
Who okayed this? This is a violation of my client's rights.
这下坏了
Did it now.
来得正好 一如既往
Perfect timing, like always.
凯瑟琳·亨德森 威尔德先生的律师
Catherine Henderson, Mr. Wilder's attorney.
地检官派你来的吗
The DA sent you?
不是 我是自作主张来的
No, I'm here of my own accord.
我有生意协议跟你商量
I have a business proposal for you.
如果你不介意 我可以当着
I'm happy to continue with your attorney present,
你律师的面说
if that works for you.
我做什么交易她都得参与 她留下
She's in on every deal I make. So, yeah, she stays.
那好
Very well, then.
你叔叔过世后把这块地留给了你
I believe your uncle left you this property when he passed.
-是吗 -那是个老零售店
- Is that correct? - It's an old strip mall.
你怎么知道的
How you know about that?
我想从你手里买♥♥下
I'd like to buy it from you.
我的起价是五百万美元
My opening offer is $5 million.
五百万美元买♥♥南中区一块坡地皮
Five million dollars for a junk property in South Central?
有什么隐藏条件
What's the fine print?
我知道这可能是超过其所值了 但
I understand it's probably more than it's worth, but...
我是想快速达成协议
I'd like to make this agreement quickly.
没有哪个白人会往一块破地皮上砸
No white man's gonna drop that much cake on some dump
它不值的钱
if there wasn't more to it.
怎么 这地下埋了宝藏什么的吗
What, the X mark the spot to some buried treasure or something?
你是个很有眼光的人 威尔德先生
You're a perceptive fellow, Mr. Wilder.
事实上 你手上有块璞玉
Truth is, you have a hidden gem on your hands.
我希望让它实现其潜力
I'd like to see it reach its full potential.
那么你是做地♥产♥的
You're in real estate, then.
我不知道康普顿是中产阶级化的下一个目标地
Didn't realize Compton was on the next gentrification train.
我无法为未来的市场价值给出定论
I can't speak to future market value,
但我向你保证
but I assure you
我对这块地皮只有最好的打算
I have nothing but the best intentions for this property.
或许你需要点时间
Perhaps you'd like some time
想清楚
to get the clarity you need.
我自己出去了 谢谢
I'll see myself out. Thank you.
不 我不需要更多时间了
Uh, no, I don't need any more time in here.
我想得很清楚
I got all the clarity I need.
如果你这样的人想打听我社区的什么事
If someone like you wants to know something in my neighborhood,
你会需要个合伙人
then you gonna need a partner.
就算你有很好的律师
Even with your fine legal counsel,
你还得在监狱蹲些日子呢
you may be incarcerated for some time.
这样合伙起来可不太方便
Doesn't make for a very convenient partnership.
我可以在里面处理生意
I can handle my business from the inside.
我的生意可不行
Not my business.
抱歉 这交易不讲价
I'm sorry, it's a take-it-or-leave-it offer.
地图你留着吧
You can keep the map.
如果我说他一个月内就能获得自♥由♥呢
What if I were to say that in a month he'd be a free man?
那就不一样了
That could be a different story.
猎豹要吃早餐了
It's breakfast time for the cheetah.
抓他
Ooh, got him.
好啊 杰 你看上去不像是
What's up, G? You don't look like a dude
刚被高档律师撸了一管的人啊
who just got a hand job from his Tenderoni lawyer.
她跟你分手了吗
What, she break up with you?
不是那样的
Nah, nah, nothing like that.
你B奶奶 她还有那个呼吸道的毛病吗
Your Nana B, she still got that, um, that breathing thing?
带着氧气罐
With the oxygen tanks and all that?
是啊 得有人每天去查看
Yeah. Somebody gotta go check on it every day.
问这干什么
Why you ask?
还有塔玛 她现在有俩孩子了 是吧
And Tamar, she got two little ones now, right?
怎么了 杰
What's going on, G?
要是我说我可以照顾他们
What if I told you I'd look out for them,
永远照顾好他们呢
take care of them for life?
那我会说谢谢 但是为什么
I'd say thank you, but why?
因为我需要你帮忙
Because I need something from you.
而且是不小的人情
To call it a favor don't do it justice.
说吧
Okay.
我需要你告诉他们
I need you to tell them
是你打了奥赛里斯 不是我
that you shot Osiris, not me.
我现在有份交易 能改变我们的人生
I got a deal on the table that'll change all our lives.
问题是 我得出去才能谈成
The thing is, I gotta get out of here to make it work.
杰 哥们 你是让我至少蹲十年
G, man, you asking me to do a dime at least, bro.
我清楚这非同小可
I know what I'm asking.
我们一直照顾彼此 对吧
We've always been there for each other, right?
自从我们是孩子
Since we was kids.
是啊 但是
Yeah, man, but...
我只是从犯
I'm just an accessory to some shit,
就像你说的 我就快出去了
and like you said, I got my foot out the door--
是啊 但你出去了也是做之前的坑蒙拐骗
Yeah, but you go right back where you were, straight hustle.
但我的提议 是我们能升迁
But what I'm saying, we move up.
过上不同的人生
A different life, man,
为了B奶奶 塔玛和她的孩子
for Nana B, for Tamar and those babies.
为了你
For you.
好吧 哥们 我罩你
All right, big homie, I got you.
但别忘了我 杰
Just don't forget me, G.
绝不会
Never.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
艾利克斯
Alex, my man...
你就要知道你父亲究竟是什么人了
you're about to find out who your father really is.
继续走 我们就到了
Keep going. We almost there.
离家童盟
第一季 第五集
正在达格巴训练 留言吧
Currently training on Dagobah. Leave a message.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表