剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Let's go. Let's go.
等等 为什么
Wait, why?
查斯爸爸和你♥爸♥爸
What is Chase's dad doing with your dad
来警♥察♥局干什么
at the police station?
该死 快走 快走
Holy shit. Go, go, go, go.
那个警探就是艾米死的时候我爸妈联♥系♥的警探
That detective is the man my parents called when Amy died.
他来过我们家
He came to the house.
他说他会处理的
He said he'd handle it.
现在他还负责黛丝特妮的案子
And now he's in charge of Destiny's case.
你的父母
Your parents...
警♥察♥是我们父母的人
Our parents have the cops in their pocket.
这事情太大了
This has gotten too big.
你现在相信我了吗
You believe me now?
我觉得我一直相信着你
I think I always believed you.
所以我才拿了这个
That's why I took this.
上帝啊 艾利克斯
Jesus, Alex!
我在我爸爸的书桌里找到的
I found it in my dad's desk.
你觉得等他发现
And what do you think's
枪不见了的话 会怎么样
going to happen when he notices it's gone?
我不知道 但查斯说得对
I don't know. But Chase was right.
我们要保护自己
We've gotta protect ourselves.
谢谢你愿意来我家见我
Thank you for meeting me at home.
你应该也发现这不是公事
As I'm sure you're aware, this isn't exactly official business.
我最喜欢你要我到你家来
Your house calls are my favorite part of the job.
找到我要找的东西了吗
You find what I was looking for?
找到了 画了不错的画
I did. Paints a pretty clear picture.
这些混♥蛋♥
Those bastards.
这当然不关我的事
It's none of my business, of course...
没错
Sure isn't.
但我本来以为会让我♥干♥其他活
...but I was expecting something else...
做商业间谍 窃取机密之类的
economic espionage, trade secret theft,
但不是干这种活
but not this.
老实说 我全部收集到后
To be honest, once I put it all together,
都想和他们一起走了
kind of wanted to go with them.
一如既往 金凯德
As always, Kincaid...
谢谢你的服务
thank you for your service.
一如既往 蒂娜 谢谢你的钱
As always, Tina, thank you for your money.
你知道
You know...
他们看上去不像坏人
they don't seem like bad people.
从来都不像
They never do.
特马斯科什么都没有 我觉得我们应该往西北走
Temescal was a bust, but I say we head northwest,
派拉蒙农场
Paramount Ranch.
面对现实吧 她走了
Let's face it, she's gone.
我们也走吧
I say we go, too.
什么意思
What do you mean?
回家吗 不 我们还不能放弃
Go home? No. No way, we are not giving up yet.
不 不是回家 我说我们就此离开吧
No, not home. I say we go away.
不找到她吗
Without her?
史黛茜 有人会找到她
Stace, someone is going to find her.
然后呢
And then what?
然后就会成为都市传说
Well, then it'll become the stuff of urban legend,
就像纽约下水道里的鳄鱼
like alligators in the sewers of New York.
或者成为历史生物遗传学中最大的发现
Or it becomes the biggest thing in the history of biogenetics.
-却不是我们的功劳 -或是我们的错
- And we don't get the credit. - Or the blame.
我不能再这样下去了
I can't do this anymore.
我太累 太害怕了
I'm tired. I'm scared.
我不干了
And I'm done.
姑娘们呢
What about the girls?
血清的钱都还没有打过来
The sale of the serum hasn't gone through yet.
我们有足够的钱的
We have enough money.
这是个好计划 但是这个计划砸了
It was a good plan, but the plan is screwed.
看看我们
Look at us!
我们回家 收拾东西就走
We go home, we pack, we leave,
没人再会知道约克一家
and no one ever hears from the Yorkeses again.
这个手镯也许是某种抑制工具吗
So maybe the bracelet is some kind of inhibitor?
所以我妈妈才绝对不会让我拿下来
Which would explain why my mom never wanted me to take it off.
你觉得你们教堂还有其他人会...发光吗
Do you think there are other people in your church who... glow?
我不知道 我真的真的得找我妈妈谈谈
I don't know. I really, really just gotta talk to my mom.
你确定你能相信她吗
Well, are you sure you can trust her?
查斯 我摘下这东西就变成了彩虹仙子
Yeah. Chase, I take this thing off and I turn into Rainbow Brite.
-发生了这么多怪事... -这不奇怪
- I mean, with all the weirdness going on-- - Hey. It's not weird.
你是...
You are a...
你是...
You are...
我见过最美的
the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
你应该得到答案
You deserve answers.
发件人 茉莉
收件人 凯瑟琳·威尔德
标题 我想知道关于我父母的事
1.你们这些父母有人特别强壮吗
2.你们在我身上做了什么秘密实验吗
1.你们这些父母有人特别强壮吗
2.你们在我身上做了什么秘密实验吗
3.他们死的那晚发生了什么
格特
Gert?
格特
Gert?
你回来了吗
Are you home?
你最好别吓我 格特鲁德
You better not be trying to scare me, Gertrude.
这样不好玩
This isn't funny!
住手
Stop!
别碰她
Get away from her.
别动
Be still.
天啊 它听我的话
Holy shit, it does what I say.
过来
Here.
坐下
Sit.
不是吧
No way.
亲爱的 我觉得我的护照过期了
You know, hon, I think my passport expired.
是吗 我们会...想办法
Yeah? We'll take care of... that.
我想我们找到恐龙了
I guess we found the dinosaur.
我们...有个...恐龙
We... have... A dinosaur!
你们打算什么时候告诉我们
When were you gonna tell us this?
这种事
Well, there's a, um,
需要时间和空间
a time and place for that kind of stuff.
我现在就有空
I'm available now.
能不能先说为什么这个恐龙像小狗狗一样听我话
Can we start with why this dinosaur listens to me like a dog?
什么意思
What do you mean?
它只听她的话 不听我的
It only listens to her and it doesn't listen to me.
-这... -出乎意料
- Okay, that's... - ...unexpected.
我们创造出它是为了保护你们...保护我们
We created it for your protection-- for our protection.
保护
Protection?
保护我们不受什么伤害
Protection from what?
你们可能很难理解
Look, this might be difficult for you to hear,
但我希望你们知道我们所做的一切
but I just want you both to know that everything we do,
都是为了你们俩
we do it for you girls.
一切 以及
Everything. And...
你们现在可能没法理解
what I'm about to tell you you may not understand
我要说的话 但我保证 总有一天
right this moment, but I promise you, one day,
你们会理解的 只是...
you will. It's just...
我们上车后在路上慢慢向你们解释吧
I'll explain more to you in the car on the way.
别接 这事更重要
Ignore it. This is more important.
好吧
Um, okay,
-我们想说的是... -是蒂娜
- What we're trying to say-- - It's Tina.
你和她约了见面吗
Were you expecting her?
怎么了
What's going on?
没什么 待在这里 让她安静点
Uh, nothing. Just stay here and keep her quiet.
是个"她"
It's a "Her"!
你们俩不像是会错过傲慢紧急会议的人
It's not like you two to miss an emergency PRIDE meeting.
我们很抱歉 我们向来的
Oh! We are so sorry about that. Wanted to come.
但是我们在洞穴里找蘑菇
Mushroom hunting in the cave.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥被孢子影响太严重
Yeah, and the cell reception is so spotty.
-太严重了 你去过吗 -但是那些蘑菇
- Really bad. Have you ever been there? - Oh, but the mushrooms!
-真的很棒 -太美味了
- Really good. - They are delish!
-我们还有一些能给你带回家 -加点橄榄油
- We have some if you want to take them home. - Little olive oil,
盐 胡椒...
salt, pepper...
好吧 还是算了
Okay, I didn't think so.
我只是很高兴你们没事
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表