剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
但我求你了
but I am begging you,
别问问题
do not ask questions.
你知道得越少越好
The less you know, the better,
关于约拿 关于傲慢 关于你父亲
about Jonah, about PRIDE, about your father.
无论如何 别搞事情
Just do not rock the boat in any way.
生事端只会
Making waves is only gonna...
让爸爸有危险 我懂
Put Dad in jeopardy, I get it.
我是想说
I was gonna say...
让你有危险
put you in harm's way.
失去我丈夫 我能受得了
Losing my husband, I could survive.
但失去我儿子 我受不了
But losing my son, I could not.
什么 你担心我会死吗
What? You're actually worried that I might die?
他们是什么人啊
Who are these people, really?
你不需要去担心
They're no one you need to worry about
只要你肯听我的
if you just listen to me.
好吧 妈妈 但我们怎么会走到这一步的
Okay, but Mom, how did we get here?
要怎么停止这一切
How do we make it stop?
我也不知道
I wish I knew.
但你要务必小心
But I need you to be careful.
求你保证 你会小心
Can you just promise me, just please be careful?
好
Okay.
查斯
Chase!
我们听说了你♥爸♥爸的事
We heard the awful news about your father.
整个学校都在担心你们一家
The whole school has your family in our thoughts.
他是个伟大的人
He's a great man.
谢谢 T老师
Thanks, Ms. T.
他的确是个斗士
He's a fighter, all right.
查斯
Chase. Chase.
你♥爸♥的事我很遗憾
I'm really sorry about your dad, man.
我知道我们最近出了很多事
I know we've all been through a lot,
但你♥爸♥爸是个牛人
but, uh, your dad's the shit, so...
-嗯 我们支持你的 哥们 -真的
- Yeah, man, hey, we're rooting for you, buddy. - For real.
谢谢
Thanks, guys.
抱一个吧
Bro hug?
那么多人都在替他难过
Got all these people feeling sorry for him.
他不需要拥抱 该脸上挨一拳
Doesn't need a hug; what he needs is a punch in the face.
又让我想茉莉了
Another reason to miss Molly.
他的爸爸现在的确状况不佳
His dad is in rough shape,
不管傲慢把他关在了哪里
wherever PRIDE has him.
他爸爸跟我们其他的爸妈一样坏
His dad is just as bad as the rest of our parents.
查斯摧毁了我们把他们
And Chase destroyed the only chance
关起来的唯一机会
we had to put 'em away.
还是有机会的
It still might work out.
我不是说他做的没错
I'm not saying what he did was right...
求你别替他说话
Please do not try and defend him.
虽然你跟他有一腿
Even if you did hook up with him.
你能不能别把这话传出去
Could you please not tell everyone that?
怎么 你以为妮可没说吗
What, like Nico hasn't already told them?
你不说 妮可怎么会知道
How would Nico know unless you told her?
我说不说管你什么事
Why would it bother you if I did?
是啊 别想了
Yeah, no worries, right now
妮可现在连我都不理
Nico isn't even talking to me.
他说的是实话
He speaks the truth.
我要走了
And I'm leaving.
-别 我们谈开吧 -我有台摔坏的电脑
- Stay. Let's talk through this. - I've got a busted laptop
表明我们已经过了谈话可以解决的地步了
that says we're past the point of polite conversation.
威尔德 我说对不起了
Wilder, I said I was sorry.
你对不起 查斯
Are you sorry, Chase?
告诉我 这倒是能改变什么
Tell me, what does that change, exactly?
因为你 我们不知道接下来该怎么办
Thanks to you, we don't know what our next move is,
或是还有没有办法
or if we even have one.
我们现在赢不了了
We can't win, not anymore.
我爸爸说他有计划的
My dad says he has a plan.
你觉得该怎么办
So, what are you suggesting?
我们再散伙一次吗
That we all break up? Again?
不不 我们不能解散
No. No, we can't disband the group.
我们都没来得及取个酷酷的外号♥呢
We never even gave ourselves a cool nickname.
离家童盟怎么样
How about the Runaways?
为了所有我们没能救下来
For all the kids
又没能为他们讨公道的离家少年
we couldn't save or avenge.
-太黑暗了 -我都觉得
- Too dark. - Even for me.
那就别起了
Why don't we just go nickname-less?
今晚舞会之前最后的买♥♥票机会了
Last chance to get your tickets before the dance tonight!
抱歉 这事跟你无关
I'm sorry, this does not concern you.
洛杉矶电子球 非节日季度舞会
查斯 你♥爸♥爸的事我很遗憾
Chase, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad.
有时要先遭遇磨难
You know, sometimes a bad thing has to happen
才会柳暗花明
for something good to come of it.
给你张免费的票吧
How about a free ticket?
我还可以留支舞给你
I'll even save you a dance.
我恐怕去不了
Um, I'm not sure I'm going.
你想要吗
You want one?
水球队也会去
The water polo team will be there,
如果你想换换口味的话
in case you're looking to diversify.
我们要五张票 你个贱♥人♥婊♥子♥
We'll take five tickets, you hateful bitch.
我们都去
We're all going together.
如果我们没别的可做了
If there's nothing left for us to do,
那就跳跳舞吧
then let's dance.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
因为总算结束了
'Cause it's finally over,
傲慢这15年来对我们人生的掌控
the grip PRIDE had on our lives for the last 15 years.
希望你说对了
I hope you're right.
等钻开工 我们的人生就终于能回到正轨了
When that drill starts up, we'll finally get our lives back.
我们的家庭
Our family...
我们的婚姻
our marriage.
我们所失去的
What we've lost...
我们再也找不回来了
we're never getting back.
15年前
艾米 妈妈回家了
Hey, Amy, Mommy's home.
妈妈
Hi, Mommy!
保姆呢
What did you do to the babysitter?
那是给我的吗 谢谢
Oh, that's for me? Thank you.
我以为你病了
I thought you were sick.
现在好多了
Oh, feeling much better,
多亏了你们
thanks to all of you.
但主要要感谢你
But mostly to you.
我做了什么还能劳你
What did I do to deserve
亲自来上门感谢
such gratitude personally delivered?
把录像存在你的服务器上
Keeping the recording on your server,
在其他人面前表明立场
standing up to the others.
我相信你 你也相信我
I believed in you, and you believed in me.
我只相信
All I believed
你真敢兑现你的威胁
is that you would make good on your threats.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, sweetie.
看孩子玩能了解到的事真是不可思议
Fascinating what you can learn watching a child at play.
她很聪明
She is a smart one, this one,
就像她妈妈
just like her mom.
会做该做的
Does the right thing.
你很幸运
You're so lucky.
你的家庭多么美满啊
A what a lovely family you have.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
据说养这年纪的女孩要轻松些
They say that raising girls at this age is easier,
但等她们变成少女 就要小心了
but when they become teenagers, watch out.
那时她们会跟母亲反♥目♥
That's when they turn on their mothers.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
你没事的
Yes, you are.
洛杉矶社区学校
-准备好了吗 -快了
- Ready? - Almost.
你知道我们处于历史边缘吧
You realize we're standing at the edge of history?
过来吧 见证人类前进的伟大飞跃
Step on up and witness a great leap forward for humanity,
都要归功于傲慢
all because of PRIDE.
-我的人呢 -我遣散了他们
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表