剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Go get him. Live your truth.
别瞎说 拜托
Aw, stop, just stop, please.
小可爱
Hi, girl.
藏回去
Go back.
你能相信我们曾经也是其中的一份子吗
Can you believe we were ever a part of this?
我从来就不是
I never really was.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
无论去哪
No matter where you go,
无论做什么 你都很突出
or what you do, people see you.
像我这样的人进门时
When someone like me walks through a door,
根本没人会看我一眼
no one really turns my way.
除非我不小心把橙汁喷到我的鞋子上
Unless I just barfed orange juice onto my shoes.
-我还记得 -那只是其中一天
- I remember that. - That was one day.
还有一百多天你没意识到
There were a hundred when you didn't realize
我都站在你的身边
I was standing right next to you.
你在乎什么
What do you care?
你觉得我是个笨蛋
You thought I was an idiot.
我从来没这么想
I never thought that.
我可能经常大声说你
I may have said that often and loudly,
因为这其实是一种自我防御
but it was a defense mechanism...
因为我感觉被无视了
'cause I felt ignored.
看来我的隐形能力还会传染
Looks like my invisibility's contagious...
那个布兰登偷走了你的人生
and that Brandon stole your life.
留着吧
He can have it.
那人生糟透了
That life was bullshit.
尽管现在这么乱
As messed up as things are right now,
至少我们知道真♥相♥
at least we know the truth,
知道我们真正的朋友
who our friends are,
我们父母真正的面目
who our parents are.
虽然也许很糟糕 但毕竟很真实
It might suck, but it's real.
男孩子终于长大成人了
I think the boy just became a man.
我想也是时候了
About time, I guess,
鉴于今晚是我们在地球上的最后一晚
since tonight may be our last night on earth.
是啊
Yeah.
这样的话 我想最后跳一支舞
Well, if that's how it is, I'd like one last dance.
我一直能看到你
I always saw you.
我知道
I know you did.
他们为什么这么久还不出来
What is taking them so long?
-我要去看看 -要人陪吗
- I'm gonna go look. - Want some company?
好的
Sure.
卡罗琳娜 你要一起来吗
Karolina, you wanna come?
-有人被冷落咯 -我没事
- Someone's in the dog house. - Yep, I got it.
我没事
I got it.
这里没人
No one down here.
我们肯定是错过他们了
We must've missed them.
-我们回去吧 -等等
- Let's head back? - Wait, uh--
没事吧
Everything all right?
对不起
Sorry.
我很久以前就想这么做了
I've just wanted to do that for a really long time,
今晚之后
and after tonight,
我不知道我还会不会有机会
I didn't know if I'd get the chance.
我们该走了
We should go.
我不明白
I'm not sure I understand
什么事紧急到要这样把我们聚到一起
the urgency of bringing us together like this.
1967年 纽约 经历了好几周
In 1967, in New York City, after weeks of unrest
年轻人引发的暴♥动♥后
and rioting caused by young people,
每天的新闻播报前
the news began to run a phrase
都加上了一段话
at the beginning of every broadcast.
"现在是晚上十点 你知道你的孩子在哪里吗"
"It's 10:00 p.m. Do you know where your children are?"
-如果这又是威胁 我们... -这不是威胁
- If this is another threat, we-- - It's not a threat.
这是个合理的问题
It's a legitimate question.
他们在学校的舞会
They're at a school dance.
是的 格特说他们一起去的
Yeah, Gert said they went as a group.
-你们相信他们 -为什么不信
- And you believe them. - Why wouldn't we?
因为他们是骗子
Because they're liars.
他们这几周一直在骗你们
They've been lying to you for weeks.
茉莉
Molly.
她知道了
She knows.
他们都知道了
They all know.
献祭失败的那一天
On the night of the failed sacrifice,
你们的孩子看到了一切
your children witnessed everything.
他们想去找警♥察♥
They attempted to go to the police
然后发现好警探弗洛雷斯也与这件事有关
and discovered the involvement of the good Detective Flores,
所以在晚会上 他们黑入了巫师服务器
so at the gala, they hacked the Wizard server.
-天啊 -他们已经密谋对付你们好几个星期了
- Oh, my God. - They've been conspiring against you for weeks,
我们中的一些人
and certain members of our group--
约克夫妇和威尔德夫妇 我说的是你们
Yorkses and Wilders, I'm talking to you--
决定通过将茉莉送走而保护她
decided to protect Molly by sending her away.
-你们为什么不说出来 -你以为呢
- Why didn't you say something? - Oh, why do you think?
-为了不让这个混♥蛋♥追杀她 -好吧
- To keep this asshole from hurting her. - Okay.
你怎么知道
How do you know all this?
因为你们其中一个人做了正确的事 来找了我
Because one of you did the right thing and came to me.
别看着我
Don't look at me.
虽然我可能会 但不是我
I'm not saying I wouldn't, but I didn't.
我根本不知道
I didn't know.
我也不知道
Neither did I.
维克多躺在那里奄奄一息的时候
When Victor was dying on the floor...
你第一反应不是打给我
I was not your first call.
你发现茉莉的事后 你也没有告诉我
When you found out about Molly, you did not alert me.
我把治愈维克多脑肿瘤的血清交给你们的时候
When I handed you the serum that cured Victor's brain tumor,
你们也没有还给我
it was not returned to me.
我怀疑在我们说话这会儿你们的实验室
I suspect it's undergoing a battery of secret tests
正在对其进行一系列秘密检测
in your lab as we speak.
-没有... -没错
- No... - Yes.
我们会遇到很多艰难的抉择
There are many difficult decisions ahead of us.
如果你们对我的领导有任何存疑
If you question my leadership in any way,
后果将会很严重
the consequences shall be severe.
我再问你们一遍
So, let me ask you again.
你们的孩子在哪里
Where are your children?
他把手套拿走了
He took the gloves.
装枪的抽屉还上着锁
The drawer with the gun is still locked.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
但他拿走了我桌子上的钥匙卡
But he took a keycard from my desk,
傲慢建筑工地的那张
the one for the PRIDE construction site.
第三次了 没事吧
It's the third time already. Everything okay?
宝宝坐在我的膀胱上了
The baby's sitting right on my bladder,
不 当然有事
so no, everything's not okay.
为什么我们老来这里吃
Why we gotta come here all the time?
我们得考虑健康饮食了
We need to think about eating healthy.
你想去哪里吃都行 没人逼你来
You can eat wherever you want. Nobody asked you.
我好像如果想找你的话
Well, it seems like if I want to see you,
只要找威尔德建筑工地标志就行了
I gotta look for a Wilder construction sign.
你真的太执迷了
You got a real problem.
你就不能放下这一切吗
Why can't you just let go of all that shit?
因为这里肯定有什么事 什么大事
Because something's goin' on here, somethin' big.
你会搭上自己的命的
You gonna get yourself killed.
几乎已经差不多了
You almost did already.
现在安德鲁消失了 你的人全走了
And now Andre disappeared, your whole crew busted up?
我才不要一个人养大这个孩子
I'm not raising this kid alone.
我看到了一些东西 塔玛
Listen, I saw some shit, Tamar.
有个会发光的女孩
A girl that glows.
还有一个能抬起车子的小女孩
A little one that can lift an SUV.
有根棍子...我都不知道那有什么能耐
This stick that... I really don't even know what it did.
还有一双会劈闪电的...手套
And a glove that makes... lightning.
你说了你早就不吸了 D
You said you were off the drugs, D.
宝宝最好可别染上毒
This better not be a crack baby.
杰弗里·威尔德永远领先别人一步
Geoffrey Wilder was always one step ahead of everybody.
永远
Always.
现在他有新的花样
Now he's into something new.
我想查出到底是什么
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表