剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
谢谢
我很开心你是我的家人
我也是 我的小女王
明天见
明天
查斯 这时候你不应该下来的
Chase, you shouldn't be down here right now.
-查斯 查斯 -别挡道
-Chase, Chase... -Get outta my way, man.
别拦着我 迪恩先生
Get out of my way, Mr. Dean.
无意冒犯 但如果你还拦着我
No offense, but if you do not step aside,
我会把你放倒
I will drop you.
我很理解你现在有多紧张你的父亲
I appreciate how much you care about your father right now.
真的 但我认为现在最好的做法
I really do, but I think it'd be best
是你回到楼上去
if you just went back upstairs.
不 就...
No, just...
我想你可能没有看过我早些时候
Whoa, and I know you might've missed a string of action movies
为中国市场拍的一些武打电影
that I made in the early aughts for the Chinese market,
但我的武术训练 可不是开玩笑的
but my martial arts training, it's very real.
-我不想动手伤到你 -让我见见我爸
- I don't want to have to hurt you. - Just let me see my dad!
让我见我爸
Let me see my dad!
求你了
Please.
他会没事的
He's gonna be okay.
保持信念 孩子
Just have some faith, son.
约拿来了
Jonah's here.
等等 那人是谁
Wait, who is that guy?
-我来处理 -卡罗琳娜
- I've got this. - Karolina?
查斯你受伤了 你回房♥待着好吗
Chase, you're hurt. Why don't you go back up to your room, okay?
格特在等你 我马上就来
Gert's waiting for you. I'll be up in a second.
-好吧 -好 走吧
- Okay. - Okay. Come on.
卡罗琳娜 你在这做什么
Karolina, what are you doing here?
我正想问你呢
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
出了意外 维克多受伤了
There was an accident. Victor got hurt.
斯坦恩夫人召集了
The Steins asked some of their closest friends
最亲近的朋友过来帮忙
to come over and help.
爸 维克多·斯坦恩根本就没有朋友
Dad, Victor Stein doesn't have any friends.
是傲慢的成员在下面
That's PRIDE that's down there,
你跟我说过你跟他们不是一伙的
which you told me you weren't a part of!
爸 你是唯一的好人 求你了
Dad, you were the only one that is good, Dad, please!
亲爱的 你在说什么
Honey, what are you talking about?
你知道他们是做什么的吗
Do you know what they do?
傲慢 他们为慈善筹钱
PRIDE? They raise money for charity, honey,
那所学校就是他们出资
that school they're building.
不 不是这样的爸
No. No, Dad, that is not it.
根本不是这么的
That is not it at all.
那你告诉我是怎么一回事
Then tell me what it is.
告诉我
Tell me about it.
今晚真是太诡异了
This night has been so weird.
上帝啊 格特 小心
Holy shit! Gert, look out!
查斯 冷静点 以及曲棍球棒
Chase, chill. Also, lacrosse sticks
不是解决所有问题的办法
are not the cure-all for everything.
那玩意之前就想杀了我们
That thing already tried to kill us!
她听我的话 保护我
She listens to me and protects me,
也就是说只要我说了 她就会保护我们
which means if I say so, she protects us.
好吧
Okay, you know,
还是我来摸她吧
maybe I should just do the touching.
好的
Got it.
等等 为什么由他来决定
Wait, why does he get to decide?
也许应该牺牲其他人
Maybe somebody else should be sacrificed.
举手投票吧
How 'bout a show of hands?
这不是《幸存者》 珍妮特
This isn't Survivor, Janet.
你不能说服我们投票把别人驱逐到荒岛外
You can't convince us to vote someone else off the island.
但是你们如果是我 肯定也会
But any one of you would've done the exact same thing
做同样的事 难道不是吗
if you were in my shoes. Tell me I'm wrong!
我想说大家都同意的话我就同意
I'm willing to say I'm Spartacus if everyone else is.
已经决定了 我们都听到约拿说的了
The decision has been made. We all heard Jonah.
事实上 这都是你的错
Actually, this is all your fault!
不管约拿给维克多注射了什么
Whatever Jonah Juice he injected into Victor
对他做了什么 什么可怕的事
did something to him, something terrible,
如果说得是谁的错 那就是你
so if anyone is to blame here, it's you!
我们都知道那不可能 不过你尽力了
We both know that's not gonna happen. Nice try, though.
无意冒犯 珍妮特 但是这个团队没有你也可以
No offense, Janet, but the team can survive without you.
你从来没有做出过什么真正的贡献
It's not like you ever really brought anything to the table.
-有必要这么说吗 -不 没事
- Is that really necessary? - No, no, it's okay.
很高兴她终于当面和我说了
I'm glad she finally said it to my face.
你一直因为我是一个家庭主妇而看不起我
You've always judged me for being a stay-at-home mom,
但事实上 我本来能做别的事
but the truth is, I could've done something else.
我能发明出一些东西改变世界
I could've invented something and changed the world,
然而我的人生却变成了
but instead my life became about managing
侍奉伟大的维克多·斯坦因
the brilliant Victor Stein.
你们都接受了约拿的赠与
So you guys, you all took Jonah's gifts
获得了财富和名利
and you got success and fame,
我只有一个只会骂人的自大狂
and I got an abusive megalomaniac!
我们知道维克多很难相处
We know Victor wasn't easy,
但如果你早点来找我们 我们能帮你
but if you'd come to us before, we could've helped.
是吗 你们会站出来面对他吗
Really? Would any of you have actually stood up to him?
现在我们永远不会知道了
I guess now we'll never know.
闭嘴 凯瑟琳
You know what? Shut up, Catherine.
该拥抱光明了 珍妮特
It's time to embrace the light, Janet.
戴尔呢
What about Dale?
看看戴尔 戴尔有什么好的
Look at Dale. What's so great about Dale?
戴尔为傲慢做了什么
What's Dale ever done for PRIDE?
对我们的任务很关键的研究
Research that's proven crucial to our mission,
更别提还研制了大家都觉得
not to mention patenting a mind-wipe drug
非常有用的清楚记忆药
that everyone here's found pretty valuable.
-我们一起研制的 -没错
- We developed that patent together, - We did.
如果有人想把我投出去的话
in case anybody was gonna vote against me.
当然了
Of course.
但到了紧要关头
But when push came to shove,
你们都救不了维克多
neither one of you could save Victor.
我们要救维克多
We only needed to save Victor
是因为你打了他 珍妮特
because you shot him, Janet.
我们为什么不去找弗兰克
Why don't we go get Frank?
把他放进盒子里 他甚至都不是傲慢的人
Put him in the box. He's not even in PRIDE.
不算太赖
Not the worst idea.
我不在乎你们选择谁
Look, I don't care who you pick.
只有维克多
Victor is the only one of you
是无可或缺的
that's actually necessary for this to work.
马上要开始挖掘了 他的时间不多了
The dig is about to start, and his time is just about up,
所以我希望你们赶紧做出选择
so I would appreciate it if you choose quickly.
因为如果我无法复活他 你们都得死
Because if I don't revive him, you all die.
以及你们的孩子们
And so do your children.
-没这个必要 -这不公平
- Okay, that is not necessary. - That is not fair!
-珍妮特 躺进去 -应该怪约拿
- Janet, get in the box! - Jonah is the one to blame!
好了 够了 住嘴
All right, enough! Stop!
我的女儿是我的底线
When my girls are involved, that is where I draw the line.
赶紧找个人进到这该死的盒子里
Now somebody is getting in the goddamn box,
我个人来说不介意是不是蒂娜
and personally, I don't mind if it's Tina.
我把话放在这里 这是我投的票
I'm just putting it out there. That's my vote.
戴尔 你拿着枪干什么
Dale, what are you doing with a gun?
就在桌子上
It was on the table.
你知道怎么用吗
Do you even know how to fire it?
不知道 这说明我的动作无法预料
Nope! That means I am unpredictable
所以我更加危险
and therefore much more dangerous!
好了 快点
Okay, now, let's go now!
把枪放下 戴尔
Put the gun down, Dale.
该死 他制住我了
Crap. He got the drop on me.
我说了放下枪 约克
I said drop it, Yorkes!
我不会伤害任何人的 你知道的
I wasn't gonna hurt anybody, man. You know that.
好吧 我只是满脑子是我的孩子们
Right, okay, I'm just thinking about my kids.
我没和你闹着玩
I'm not playing with you.
伙计 是我 戴尔 我马上扔
All right, man. It's me, Dale. I'm dropping it.
搞什么 伙计
What the hell, man!
谁会干这种事
Who does that?
看 让他进盒子吧
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表