剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
我希望你见她
I want you to meet her.
我当然希望
Of course I do.
但必须以正确的方式
But it's gotta be the right way.
好吧
All right.
你告诉我
You tell me...
怎么见我女儿才算正确的方式
what's the right way to meet my daughter?
离家童盟
第一季 第六集
艾利克斯来电
某人起得好早
Someone's up early.
是啊 就是想问问你怎么样了
Yeah, I'm just checking in with you.
今晚的事 还没改主意吗
Sure you haven't changed your mind about tonight?
为什么要改
Why would I...?
因为 很不幸
Because, unfortunately,
《布伦特伍德真实连环杀人犯》
the Real Serial Killers of Brentwood
不在iTunes上有售
isn't available on iTunes,
只在你♥妈♥的♥私藏里有
only in your mom's private collection,
所以 你要帮我
which is why you are helping me
在今晚的傲慢庆典上黑入巫师的服务器
hack into the Wizard server at the PRIDE gala tonight.
等不及了
Can't wait.
你什么都说对了 妮可
You've been right about everything, Nico.
回头见
See you soon.
妈妈 你在这儿干什么
Mom. Hi. What are you doing in here?
现在开始训练
Training begins now.
我们去吧
Let's do it.
准备好了吗
Ready?
想象一件你想要做的事 不管你想到什么
Picture what you'd like to have happen, whatever comes to mind.
成功了
It worked.
我听不到你了
I can't hear you.
你说我想到的第一件事的
You said the first thing that came to mind.
我尽量不生气好了
I'll try not to be offended.
刚刚有一道电流从
An electrical current just traveled
你的神经通路传入了魔杖
from your neural pathways into the staff
实现了那个屏障
and made that happen.
随你怎么解释
Explain it however you want,
但它需要我的血脉 还会读我的心
but it needed my blood and it read my mind...
就像威卡
It's just like Wicca.
这是科学 妮可
It is science, Nico.
如果科学是高科技魔法的意思 那好吧
If by science you mean high-tech magic, then sure.
你还没告诉我它是哪来的
You still haven't told me where it came from.
我们在巫师实验室里制♥造♥的
We made it in the Wizard labs
用了很特别的科技
with some very special technology.
绝无仅有的科技
Unparalleled technology.
虽然不是最好的启动按钮
Not the most pleasant on-off button,
但它是设计只响应我的DNA的
but it was designed to respond to my DNA alone.
所以我用时 它以为我是你
So when I use it, it thinks I'm you.
看来我们比你希望承认的要更像
Apparently, we are more alike than you'd care to admit.
谢谢你让我试用它
Thanks for letting me take it for a spin.
如果你想知道它的原理
If you wanted to know how it worked,
你可以直接问的
you could've just asked.
如果你想看艾米的日记
And if you wanted to see Amy's diary,
你也可以问的
you could've asked me, too.
别担心
Look, don't worry.
她的日记没透露什么你没跟我说过的
Her diary didn't tell me any more than you did.
你肯定有自己的想法 你们经常吵架
You must have a theory. You guys fought a lot, and...
是啊 我们总吵架
Of course, we fought all the time
因为她16岁了
because she was 16 years old
而我是她妈妈
and I was her mother and...
我们是有问题 但我从未
We had our issues, but I didn't once,
哪怕一刻都没想过 她...
for a second, think that she was
-会... -自杀吗
- going to... - Kill herself?
事实上
The truth is...
你永远无法知道 别人心里在想什么
you never really know what's going on in someone's mind...
哪怕是你爱的人
even someone you love.
亲爱的 我要去峡谷里徒步
Hey, sweetie. I'm gonna go hike the canyon.
要去呼吸下新鲜空气吗
You want some fresh air?
那是什么
What do you got there?
外公的画
Grandpa's drawings.
那些可真疯狂
Those are pretty wild.
你和妈妈总跟我说外公说的
You and Mom always taught me that the Beings of Light
光生命体只是个比喻
Grandpa talked about were just a metaphor.
是啊 我们每个人体内的光
That's right. The light inside all of us.
我们的生命力
It's our life force.
大卫认为 如果你研究光谱
David believed that if you studied the spectrum
可以增强那光 成为别的什么
you could enhance that light, become something else.
是啊 但他画这光的方式
Right, but the way he drew them
成为光似乎不仅是个想法
becoming light wasn't just an ideal.
而是真可以发生
It could actually happen.
你觉得他是不是看见过这样的事
Do you think he ever saw something like this?
神圣的东西
Something... divine?
我不知道大卫看到了什么
I don't know what David saw.
老实说 现在
And, truthfully, right now,
我都不知道我是不是理解大卫写的东西
I don't even know if I understand what David wrote.
我不知道妈妈有没有告诉你 但我没升到高阶
I don't know if Mom told you, but I failed to go Ultra.
我不知道你尝试了
I wasn't aware you were trying.
有时就是不能一次性成功
Sometimes it takes more than one trip to the crater.
我觉得我可能不想再做那个了
I think I might be done with that.
或许我在追逐本就不属于我的东西
Like maybe I was chasing something that isn't mine.
不是我的东西
It isn't me.
我就是需要歇歇
I just need a break.
爸爸 你怎么不是傲慢成员
Dad, why aren't you in PRIDE?
其他父母都是成双成对地参加
All the other parents do it as a couple.
我不知道
I don't know.
那似乎一直是你妈妈的事
Just always kind of seemed like your mom's thing.
她似乎有很多自己的事
She seems to have a lot of those.
是啊
Yeah. She does.
但你和我
But, hey, you and me,
我们今晚可以让筹款好玩起来 好吗
we can put the "fun" in "fundraiser" tonight, okay?
你完全可以用这个笑话
And you can totally use that joke.
看起来有点破 但我们什么都能修
Looks a little worse for wear, but nothing we can't fix.
你一定试运行过了
Must've given them quite a test run.
-只是一些射击练习 -成功了吗
- Eh, just some target practice. - And they worked?
-差不多吧 -做得好 儿子
- More or less. - That's great, son,
试运行能让你离成功更进一步
that a trial run would yield any success at all.
我们必须知道自己在做什么
We must know what we're doing.
我很想继续讨论
Um, I would love to talk more,
但我要去见一些朋友
but I am meeting up with some friends.
我送你吧
Oh, I'll drive you.
我们就能在路上继续交流思想了
We can continue this meeting of the minds on the way.
其实不用了
Actually, I'm good.
我懂了 儿子
Oh, I get it, son,
你不希望朋友们看见你和自己老爸在一起
you don't want your friends seeing you with your old man,
即使他是世上最酷的家伙
even if he is the coolest guy in the world.
这可是小发明网说的 不是我说的
Hey, Gizmodo said that, not me.
或许他们说得有些道理
Maybe they're on to something.
我们今晚派对见
I'll see you tonight at the party.
...路边的捷豹
...Jaguar on the side of the road,
手♥机♥克隆完成
吉娜·斯坦恩
或是里面的四十岁猛女
or the cougar parked inside!
罗伯特·实
真的吗 罗伯特
Really, Robert?
抱歉 我只是想赞赏你
Sorry. I meant it as a compliment.
当然 因为你是
Of course you did, because you are
我所遇见最贴心的男人
the sweetest man I have ever met.
你嫁给了维克多·斯坦恩
Well, you married Victor Stein.
你所接触到的样本水平有限
You're working off a limited sample size.
没错 不过最近维克多像变了一个人
True, although lately Victor's been a different guy.
对我和查斯都很好
Nice to me, great with Chase.
当你的丈夫不再混♥蛋♥ 出轨就没那么轻松了
Cheating's much harder when your husband isn't being a dick.
所以你该现在告诉他
That's why now is when you tell him,
而不是在他狂躁或是...
not when he's in a manic phase, or...
-暴♥力♥的时候 -我从未说过他很暴♥力♥
- Violent. - I never said he was violent.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表