剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
你不能告诉任何人关于我和约拿的事
you cannot tell anyone about me and Jonah.
我没开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
可能会造成灾难性的后果 对于你
The blowback would be devastating for you,
对于我 对于卡罗琳娜
for me, and for Karolina.
卡罗琳娜跟这事有什么关系
What does Karolina have to do with any of this?
莱斯利 我们快没时间了
Leslie, we're running out of time.
-我马上过去 -你好 弗兰克
- I'll be right there. - Hey, Frank.
拜托 弗兰克 我之后会告诉你一切
Please, Frank, I will tell you everything later,
但现在 如果你爱你女儿
but for right now, if you love your daughter,
你就要把嘴管好 照我说的做
you will shut the hell up and do what you're told.
我想做什么就做什么 真是谢谢你了
I'll do what I want, thank you very much.
随便坐吧
Uh, just sit anywhere.
不 别坐那里 别坐那里 你会坐垮它的
Oh, oh, no, not there. Not there. You'll crush that.
就这里吧 对
Just, uh, there. Yeah.
停下
Stop.
查斯现在真的很伤心
Chase is really upset.
你今晚和他通过话吗
Have you talked to him tonight?
不 还没有
No, I haven't.
我这边发生了一些别的事
There's been a couple other things going on here.
我也给茉莉打过电♥话♥ 但她没接
I tried calling Molly, too, but she's not picking up.
你先给茉莉打的电♥话♥吗
You called Molly before me?
我们最近走得很近
We've been bonding lately.
-已经结束了 -这什么意思
- Well, that's over. - What do you mean?
我父母把茉莉送走和一个亲戚住了
My parents sent Molly away to stay with a relative.
我正要给你们发短♥信♥
I was about to text you guys.
送走 为什么
Away? Why?
我想她没事
She's okay, I think.
至少暂时没事 我不知道以后会发生什么
For now, at least. I don't know what's gonna happen later.
我父母还没回来
My parents aren't back yet.
好吧 我去接你 我们一起去查斯家
Okay, I'm coming to get you. We can go to Chase's together.
如果查斯需要你 你何必给我打电♥话♥
If Chase needed you, why would you even call me?
你为什么不直接去他家
Why didn't you just go straight to his place?
因为你不想和他独处
Because you don't want to be alone with him.
因为他吻了你...
Because he kissed you...
而你不喜欢他 你喜欢妮可 妮可喜欢艾利克斯
and you don't like him. You like Nico, who likes Alex.
我们要马上过去 我来开车
We should go right away! I'll drive.
行 但要快点
Fine, but hurry.
未接来电 查斯
他先给我打了电♥话♥
He called me first.
干吗
What?
所以现在他重新加入了吗
So, is he back in now?
重新
Back in?
做好你的事就行
Just focus on what you're doing.
搞什么啊
Which is what?
手套能帮上什么忙啊
How are gloves gonna help?
这些光和那个盒子一样
Okay, so the light signature resembles that of a box, right,
如果这些光能把东西转换成能量
and if that converts matter into energy,
那这手套就可能是
then those gloves might also be
相当于再生技术啊
some kind of regenerative technology.
拜托了戴尔 如果这一枪没把他打死
Please, Dale, if the gunshot didn't kill him,
你可能会把他给念叨死
you may bore him to death.
就是 让他来搞定
Yeah, let's just get this done.
-起效了对吗 -维克多 你能听到我说话吗
- That's good, right? - Victor, can you hear me?
他听到了
He can.
这... 这不对劲
It's...This isn't...
再等等
Just give it a chance.
不 他弄得我的手好痛
No! He's hurting my hand!
-快松开 -怎么回事
- Breaking it! - What's happening?
没用啊
It's not working.
他心跳得很快
His heart is racing.
等等 等等
Hold on a second. Hold on.
完了完了
Not anymore.
心跳停了
It stopped.
他死了
He's dead.
-你准备好了吗 -当然
- You ready to do this? - Sure.
我们这是在干什么
What exactly are we doing?
该死的 靠下来
Shit, get down!
我在庆典上见过那人
That's the guy I met at the gala.
我妈的朋友 教会的成员之一
Friends with my mom, part of the church.
盯得我浑身不舒服
Stares very intensely.
所有男人不都这样看你的吗
Isn't that just how all guys look at you?
你觉得他来查斯家做什么
What do you think he's doing at Chase's?
往右 往门那边推
Right, right, right... Get the door...
完蛋了
Shitballs.
约拿来了
It's Jonah.
躲不了了
Well, that was inevitable.
谁叫他来的
Who called him?
你觉得呢
Who do you think?
不是我
It wasn't me.
谢谢你及时告诉我
So grateful to have gotten the heads up.
我可不想错过这一出
Would not have wanted to miss this.
谢谢你 蒂娜 一直都为所应为
Thank you, Tina, you always do the right thing.
我们还有什么办法吗
What other choice did we have,
弗兰克用他的魔法手套害死了维克多
once Frank killed Victor with his magic mittens?
我来搞定这东西
I'll get this primed.
杰弗里 罗伯特 戴尔 我需要你们帮忙
Geoffrey, Robert, and Dale, I need you
把其它设备准备好
to pull the other device from its hiding place
然后把维克多放进去
and put Victor inside.
你要牺牲维克多吗
You're gonna sacrifice Victor?
牺牲他可没多大用处 不是
That would be of little use. No, no, no, no.
恰好相反
I intend to do the opposite.
我会把复活自己的方法用在他身上
I'm gonna revive him the way I get revived.
时间紧迫 但我有信心能复活他
Time is of the essence, but I can bring him back.
那就是要另一个人去做转换
But that means you need another body to convert.
没错
Correct.
你有什么人选
And who did you have in mind?
搞出这事的人
The one responsible for this mess.
约拿 不关我事
Jonah... it's not my fault.
我知道不关你事 亲爱的
I know it's not, my dear.
是她
It's hers.
你之所以知道怎样潜进查斯的家
So you know how to break into Chase's house
是因为你从幼儿园就开始跟踪他吗
because you've been stalking him since preschool?
不 是因为我们初二的时候是天文学搭档
No, because we were astronomy partners in eighth grade.
他爸爸放了一个望远镜在屋顶
His dad has a telescope on the roof,
我们以前就是从这里偷溜进去
so we used to sneak in through here.
观星任务大多都是我完成的
I did most of the stargazing.
他就在玩糖果大爆险
He spent the entire time playing Candy Crush
要不就是跟埃菲尔发色情短♥信♥
and sexting Eiffel.
姑娘 安静点
Girl, quiet!
抱歉 怪我
Sorry, that was me.
除非你是在叫它安静
Unless that is who you're referring to.
跟我来
Follow me.
最奇怪的不是我父母给我留了一个神秘钥匙
The weirdest thing isn't that my parents left me a mysterious key
还有一封更神秘的留言
with an even more mysterious note
叫我去找我的大象公仔
telling me to find my stuffed elephant.
而是我的大象公仔一直都在啊
It's that my elephant isn't lost.
这到底是什么意思
What does it mean?
我们可以明天再来想这问题
We can figure it out in the morning.
你现在赶紧睡觉吧
Right now you need to sleep.
我确实弄丢过他一次
I did lose him one time.
我把他落在火车上了
I left him on a train.
我可伤心了
I was so upset.
然后我爸叫我们所有人上车
But then my dad told us all to jump back in the car
我们开车到了下一个站
and we drove to the next station.
比火车先到了
We beat the train there,
伊利安就在原来的位置
and Elian was exactly where I left him.
这附近有火车站吗
Is there a train station around here?
有轻轨站
There's a Metrolink.
我们明早可以去 如果你想的话
We can go down there in the morning if you'd like.
现在快睡吧
听起来不错
Sounds good.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表