剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
它在干什么
What's it doing?
听你的话
Listening to you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
之前从未需要这么长的时间
It's never taken this long before.
你什么都感觉不到吗
You don't feel anything at all?
没有
Nothing.
抱歉打扰了 但我之前遇到了卡罗琳娜
Sorry to bug you, but I ran into Karolina earlier.
她问关于黛丝特妮的事
She was asking about Destiny.
她是公派出游了吧
She's on a mission trip, right?
等一下
One second.
我一会给你回电♥话♥
I'm gonna have to call you back.
打开看当地新闻
Turn on the local news.
-我身边没电视 -我等着
- I'm not near a TV. - I'll wait.
你需要看看这个新闻
You need to see this.
究竟发生了什么事情仍然是个谜
Exactly what happened is still a mystery.
我们已确定尸体是黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯
We do know that body has been identified as Destiny Gonzalez.
如果你知道黛丝特妮·冈萨雷斯的任何事情
If you know anything about Destiny Gonzalez,
你要尽快联♥系♥西部洛杉矶分部的
you are being urged to contact Detective Flores
弗洛雷斯警探
with the West Los Angeles Division.
-什么时候的事 -大约三十分钟前
- When? - About 30 minutes ago.
-你联♥系♥过维克多了吗 -他不接电♥话♥
- Have you spoken to Victor? - He's not picking up his phone.
他的蠢妻子不接
Neither is his idiot wife.
我的蠢丈夫也不接
Or my idiot husband.
这就是他还没有好起来的原因
This is why... why he isn't getting better.
是我想的那个意思吗
Does this mean what I think?
我们还需要一位祭品
We're gonna need another sacrifice.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表