剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
漫威影业出品
《离家童盟》前情提要
Previously, on Marvel's Runaways...
那所学校 他们用施工来做幌子
The school. They're using its construction as a cover.
基本上我们这一生
Basically our whole lives
他们一直在策划如何终结世界
they've been planning on how to end the world.
铲除一切阻碍他们的人
Getting rid of anyone who stood in their way.
我们必须阻止他们 没有其他人会这么做了
We have to stop this. No one else will.
所以至少另外两人知道艾米有危险
So, at least two other people knew that Amy was in danger--
-警告她的 -和杀了她的
- Whoever warned her... - And whoever killed her.
献祭失败的那一天
On the night of the failed sacrifice,
你们的孩子看到了一切
your children witnessed everything.
他们已经密谋对付你们好几个星期了
They've been conspiring against you for weeks.
你怎么知道
How do you know all this?
因为你们其中一个人做了正确的事 来找了我
Because one of you did the right thing and came to me.
我再问你们一遍 你们的孩子在哪里
Let me ask you again. Where are your children?
我们进去以后 尽快毁掉
Once we get in there, we destroy as much as we can
所有能毁掉的 然后就走
as fast as we can, then we get out.
你在因为我们俩之间的事而冲我生气吗
Are you mad at me about what happened between us?
我很久以前就想这么做了
I've just wanted to do that for a really long time.
我等了将近二十年就想看看
Almost 20 years I've been waiting to see what the hell
杰到底要在这地方搞出什么花样来
old G's gonna do with this shit.
终于来了
I guess it's finally on.
该回家了 儿子
Time to come home, son.
我不会跟你去任何地方
I'm not going anywhere with you.
-我们是一家人 -我们是一家人
- We're a family. - We are a family.
必要的话我们会与你们战斗
And we'll fight you if we have to!
看来你们的孩子都有外挂
Looks like all your kids have a little something extra.
格特没有 她就是个普通的孩子
Not Gert, all right? She's just a regular kid.
没听我话 真明智
Disobeyed me. Good call.
那个只可能是从一个地方来的
That could've only come from one place.
我一直想跟你们说这件事的
I've been meaning to bring you all up to speed on that.
看我的
I got this.
不
No!
好啊 如果他们想这么来 那来吧
Fine, if that's how they wanna play, then let's bring it!
卡罗琳娜
Karolina.
我可以帮她
I can help her!
-什么 -什么
- What... - What?
-查斯 快跑 -约拿 别
- Chase, run! - Jonah, stop!
跟他们讲讲道理
Let's try to reason with them.
蒂娜
Tina!
我发誓 约拿 你敢伤我儿子
I swear, Jonah, if you hurt my son...!
杰弗里 别
Geoffrey, please.
约拿 这没必要
Jonah, this isn't necessary.
求你
Please.
不
No.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你们走吧 他是冲我来的
You guys have to go. He came for me.
-什么 -你疯了吗
- What? - Are you crazy?
不 我们不能丢下你
No, we're not leaving you.
我会拖住他 我们在外面碰头
I'll hold him off and I'll meet you outside, okay?
-只能如此了 -别这样 求你了
- It's the only way. - Don't do this, please, I'm begging you!
-查斯 快跑 -你不能一个人对付他
- Chase, run! - You can't do this alone!
-艾利克斯快走 -走吧
- Alex, go! - Go. Go!
-我不会丢下你的 -我叫你走了 快走
- I'm not leaving you. - Told you to go. Go.
妮可 走吧 快走吧
Nico, go. You have to go.
-跟他们走吧 -去安全的地方
- Go with them! - Get to somewhere safe!
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
-我们会找到你的 -卡罗琳娜
- We'll find you! - Karolina!
-小心 -那家伙是什么人啊
- Look out. - Who the hell is that guy?
离家童盟
第一季 第十集
或许卡罗琳娜赢了
Maybe Karolina won.
那她人呢
Then where is she?
车启动不了
Car's dead.
这个也是
So are these.
电磁脉冲 把一切都烧坏了
An EMP, it fried everything.
天呐 别说什么都烧坏了
Oh, my God, stop talking about how everything is fried
死了什么的 求你们
and dead right now, please!
或许卡罗琳娜没事 或许她逃出来了
Hey, maybe Karolina's okay. Maybe she escaped.
逃到哪了
To where?!
或许她躲起来了
Maybe she's hiding.
我受不了了 我要回去
I just, I can't take this anymore. I'm going back.
得了 妮可
Come on, Nico.
你得聪明点
You've gotta be smart.
看看我们
I mean, look at us.
是啊 我们少了一个人
Yeah. We're missing someone!
我们得去找孩子们
We have to find the kids.
走吧
Let's go.
各位
Guys! Guys!
他们来了
They're coming!
-快走 -走啊
- Come on! - Go, go, go, go!
我饿了 我好饿 各位
I'm hungry. I'm so hungry, guys.
我们去找个酒水店什么的吧
Let's try and find a liquor store or something.
好有营养
Sounds nourishing.
我更担心它有多饿
I'm more concerned how hungry she is.
36号♥ 紧急呼叫 1A22
Unit 36, code three, one Adam 22.
放松 我们又没干什么
Just relax. Nothing going on here.
我们得离开大街
We have to get off the streets.
-我们10分钟就到 -收到
- We're ten out. - Copy that.
我们现在怎么办
What are we supposed to do now?
我无法思考 我需要睡觉
Oh, I can't think. I need sleep.
谁还能睡得着啊
Who the hell can sleep?
其实 我也有点累坏了
Actually, I'm still a little wiped out.
等我们醒来时呢
And when we wake up?
到时又怎么办
What happens then?
-我们离开这里 -我们去救卡罗琳娜
- We get out of town. - We save Karolina.
等等 你真要丢下她吗
Wait, you'd seriously leave without her?
妮可
Look, Nico,
我们根本不知道她在哪 现在怎么样了
we don't know where she is or how she is.
或是她是否还活着
Or if... she still even is.
对不起 但我们得做对大家最好的事
Look, I'm sorry, but we have to do what's best for the group.
不 我们得为彼此考虑
No, I say we have to think about each other.
如果我跟她换过来 我会希望你们走的
If it was me in her place, I'd want you guys to go.
如果是你跟她换过来 我们会走的
Well, if it was you in her place, we would.
但现在不是
But it's not.
拜托 这可是卡罗琳娜
Remember? It's Karolina, okay?
她尽全力保护了我们
She did everything she could to protect us.
是啊
That's true.
昨晚 卡罗琳娜本可以自救的
Last night, Karolina could've saved herself,
但她没有
but she didn't.
我看出是什么情况了 我喜欢
I see what's happening here. I like it.
不管了
Screw it.
我也是
Me too.
好 我们去找她
Okay. We look for her.
安静 姑娘
Quiet, girl.
我们被耍了 这很明显
We've been played. That much is obvious.
我们都以为我们是平等的
We all thought we were equals in this.
原来还有个内圈
Turns out there's an inner circle.
约拿 莱斯利 现在又有卡罗琳娜
Jonah, Leslie, and now Karolina.
还有莱斯利的假丈夫 弗兰克
Don't forget about Leslie's beard, Frank.
你们知道茉莉有那样的神力吗
Did you two know that Molly had that strength?
不知道 我们吓坏了
No! We were shocked.
我们怎么知道约拿不会也是她父亲
And how do we know that Jonah isn't her father, too?
艾丽斯 绝不可能 恶心
Alice? No chance. Gross.
我一直以为茉莉那晚能活下来是个奇迹
I always thought it was a miracle that Molly survived that night.
她要么一直很强壮
Well, she's either always been strong,
要么是爆♥炸♥时发生了什么
or something happened in that explosion.
蒂娜 你知道什么
Tina, what do you know?
我觉得你该承认你当时在场了
Think it's time you own up to being there.
我最后说一次 我当时没在实验室
For the last time, I wasn't at the lab.
但莱斯利在
But Leslie was.
蒂娜
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表