剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
漫威影业出品
《离家童盟》前情提要
Previously, on Marvel's Runaways...
我今天还有很多事要做
I have a lot of things I need to do today,
比如准备上庭
like prepare for court
还有我们今晚的傲慢集♥会♥
and the PRIDE meeting we are hosting tonight.
-别提醒我啊 -你们知道
- Don't remind me. - You guys do realize
那是个志愿的慈善组织 不是黑帮吧
that it's a volunteer charity organization, right, not the mob?
你们想的话可以脱离的
You could get out if you wanted to.
艾米房♥间的门被打开了
The door to Amy's room was opened.
你知道规矩的
You know the rules.
-如果艾米在 她会... -但艾米不在了
- If Amy was here, she'd-- - But Amy is not here.
那我拿她的连裤♥袜♥又有什么不行的
So what does it matter if I take her tights?
我无意打断你 我只是想
I don't mean to interrupt. I just wanted to tell
告诉迪恩小姐 我是多么感激
Ms. Dean how grateful I am
她母亲为我做的一切
for everything that her mother's done for me.
就是因为这样有趣的斗嘴 我才觉得我们今晚该
This kind of delightful banter is why I think we should all
去我家一起聚聚
get together at my place tonight.
你今晚要请人过去玩吗
You're having people over tonight?
还能加一个人吗
Room for one more?
-我认识那姑娘 -等等 别
- I know that girl! -Wait, don't!
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
-快走 -万一他们没看到我们呢
- Hurry! - What if they didn't see us?
那我们就当在做有氧运动吧
Well, then, we're getting in our cardio!
他们肯定看到了什么
They definitely saw something.
-你可真行 茉莉 -我说了抱歉
- Way to go, Molly! - I said sorry!
刚刚有闪光灯
There was some kind of flash of light.
也有可能是音屏
Or it could have been a reflection
反射魔杖的光线
from the staff sound barrier.
我们一如既往地采取了各种防范措施
We have taken every precaution, always.
不该出什么差错
No reason to believe differently now.
没关系 没事的
It's fine. It's gonna be fine.
该死 你们谁把我们后面的门带上了
Shit! Which one of you guys closed the door behind us?
我们被困在这里了吗
Are we trapped down here?
天啊 推不开 肯定锁上了
God, it won't budge! It must be locked.
别误会我的意思 威尔德
Don't take this the wrong way, Wilder,
不过现在好像需要更加强壮的人
but a little upper body strength might help.
这门比它看上去重多了
Heavier than it looks.
大家都过来一起推
Yeah, everyone, come on, push together.
我听到了脚步声
I hear footsteps.
我们继续跑
Let's keep moving.
你们都去客房♥ 我有个主意
You guys into the guest house. I have an idea.
是吗 万一是个蠢主意 越抹越黑了呢
Yeah? What if it's a stupid idea that makes things worse?
我看不出来还能黑到哪里去
I don't see how that's possible.
他们可能就要上来追我们了
They could be coming for us next.
我相信你 艾利克斯
I trust you, Alex.
那肯定是比我更高阶的人
It must've been some kind of
才能参与的吉博力姆仪式
Gibborim ceremony for a higher level than me.
那个女孩叫黛丝特妮 她是教会的人
That girl, Destiny, she's in the church.
只有这样才说得通
That's the only thing that makes sense.
你开什么玩笑 那根本说不通
Are you kidding? That makes no sense.
我父母是犹太人 不是吉博教
My parents are Jews, not Gibbs.
但他们是科学家
But they are scientists.
也许他们只是在做什么厉害的实验
Maybe they were just doing some cool experiment
需要把人塞进盒子里...
that involved stuffing a human in a box...
那盒子看上去是不是很像一个传送器
Look, the box kind of looked like a transporter, right?
我爸爸痴迷时间旅行
My dad is obsessed with time travel.
也许他终于成功了
Maybe he finally figured it out.
说得好 布朗博士
Great theory, Doc Brown.
不好意思 茉莉 你觉得我们很无聊吗
I'm sorry, Molly, are we boring you?
伙计们 不管发生了什么
Guys, whatever happened,
我觉得我们父母杀了那个女孩
I think our parents killed that girl.
离家童盟
第一季 第二集
那天早些时候
艾米·实的遭遇是一场难以想象的悲剧...
What happened to Amy Minoru was an unthinkable tragedy...
但不能让这件事决定他接下来的人生
but it can't be the thing that defines the rest of his life.
他是威尔德家的人
He's a Wilder.
他很坚强 很聪明
He's strong. He's smart.
我们不会让我们的过去决定未来
We don't let our past define our future.
是你教我的
You taught me that.
没错
I did.
你当时可是在监狱
And you were in jail at the time,
所以还是我的功劳
so I say I got some cred.
我可不敢糊弄你
I know better than to mess with you.
这才是我老公
That's my man.
帮我准备傲慢聚会
Now, help me set up for the PRIDE meeting.
我下午都要在法♥院♥
I'm gonna be in court all afternoon.
大家今晚都会准时过来
Everyone will be here on time this evening.
很快就要结束了
It'll all be over soon.
再过一年我就要去上大学了
In another year I'll be off to college,
我就再也不用见到他这张自命不凡的脸的
and I'll never have to see his smug dickface again.
查斯 他是你♥爸♥爸
Chase, he's your father.
没错 我错了
Oh, right. My bad.
他早上只是把叉子插♥进♥桌子里 而不是我的脑袋里
He slammed a fork into the table this morning instead of my head.
所以没错 有进步
So, yeah, progress.
他已经很久没打过你了
He hasn't laid a finger on you in a while now.
没错 因为他知道他要是敢动手 我会揍他
Yeah, 'cause he knows if he tried, I'd kick his ass.
我不是说他很好相处
I'm not saying he isn't difficult,
但是有他这样的大脑总要付出一些代价
but that's the price of having a mind like his.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom,
真的 但是爸爸是一个一等一的
I do, but Dad is a first-class, grade-A,
顶级混♥蛋♥
platinum-card-carrying asshole.
他就是这种天才
That's his genius.
谁给你打电♥话♥
Who's calling you?
我还以为爸爸不让你交朋友呢
I thought Dad didn't let you have friends.
你应该等我打给你 忘了吗
Hey, I'm supposed to call you, remember?
不 不 听到你的声音很高兴
No, no. It's good to hear your voice.
今晚等不及见你了...
I can't wait to see you tonight...
就算他也在
even with him there.
该死
Goddamn it.
你为什么还在这里
Why are you still here?
怎么了 头疼又发作了吗
What's wrong? Is it the headaches again?
是这个该死的盒子
It's the damn box.
出现物质湮灭故障了
It's having dematerialization problems.
我发现了 但你会想到办法的 对吗
Yes, I see that. But you'll figure it out, right?
傲慢集♥会♥就是今晚
The PRIDE meeting is tonight.
你要不要找人来帮忙
Maybe you could reach out to someone?
新的看法也许能帮助你
Fresh perspective might be good.
找人帮忙也没事的
It's okay to ask for help.
帮忙 你是在开玩笑吗
Help? Is that a joke?
谁可能帮得了我的忙
Who could possibly be able to help me?
对不起 珍妮特 我只是压力太大了
I'm sorry, Janet, I'm just under a tremendous amount of pressure,
我不是在找借口
not that that's an excuse.
处理掉它
Get rid of that.
已经没用了
It's useless.
我也有好多事情呢
There's a lot going on with me, too,
虽然你根本不会注意到啦
not that you would even notice.
莱斯利 我们有麻烦了
Leslie, we have a problem.
是黛丝特妮 她今天不在小教堂
It's Destiny. She wasn't in chapel today,
也不在自己的房♥间
and she isn't in her room.
你们确定吗
Are you sure?
我们得赶紧找到她
We need to find her. Now.
卡罗琳娜 和菲尔打个招呼
Hey, Karolina, say hi to Phil.
你还记得我的经纪人吧
You remember my agent?
你好
Hey.
我们上次见面详谈已经是很久以前的事了
I guess it has been a hot minute since we last sat down,
但你看上去很棒 菲尔 真的
but you look great, Phil, really.
从我跟你签约开始 你就好像没变老过
You haven't aged a day since I first signed with you.
这就是40岁时就长得像60岁的好处
Oh, the one benefit of looking 60 since I was 40.
有没有更私人一点能说话的地方
Is there a more private place where we can talk?
秘密只存在于阴暗处
Secrets only live in shadows.
而阳光下没有阴暗
And there are no shadows in the light.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表