剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
Tina.
我并不知道她打算做什么
I didn't know what she was going to do.
我只知道她要去解决
I just knew that she was handling it,
我没阻止
and I let her.
对不起
I'm sorry.
茉莉那晚也可能死掉的
Molly could've died that night, too!
莱斯利不知道她当时会在
Leslie did not know that she was going to be there.
她本该在家里睡觉的
She was supposed to be sleeping at home.
孩子们至少拼凑出了一些情况
The kids have pieced at least some of this together.
所以他们才去了挖掘现场
That's why they were at the dig site.
我们给他们带来了太大危险
We have put them in so much danger.
那下面有什么
What the hell is down there?
"清洁 可再生能源" 不是吗
"Clean, renewable energy source," Right?
能让我们发财 还能拯救世界
Make us rich, save the world.
我们自己过去
All right, look, why don't we just go down there,
看一看吧
take a look ourselves.
是啊 我们留了些吉恩和艾丽斯的仪器
Yeah. We kept some of Gene and Alice's equipment.
那孩子们呢
And what about the kids?
如果我们叫警♥察♥找他们
If we turn the cops on them,
他们只会觉得自己有麻烦了
they'll just think they're in trouble...
他们更不会回家了
make them even less likely to come home.
他们很聪明 不会用手♥机♥和信♥用♥卡♥
They're too smart to use their cell phones or their credit cards.
我们可以找到其中一个
Well, we can find one of them.
卡罗琳娜可能不知道他们在哪
Karolina may not know where they are,
但她可以告诉我们他们知道什么
but she can tell us what they know.
你怎么能去找他 那样背叛我们
How could you go to him, betray us like that?
背叛
Betray?
你才是这方面的专家吧
I think you're the expert in that field.
抹去我的记忆
Mind-wiping me...
别否认 莱斯利
Don't deny it, Leslie.
还给他生孩子
And then having a child with...
我都不知道他是什么
I don't even know what he is.
但你知道
But you do.
他是天选之子
He's the One.
我才是她父亲
Yeah, well, I am her father,
他不是
not him.
我养大了她
I raised her.
她爱我
She loves me,
而他爱那个洞里的东西
and he loves whatever the hell's in that hole.
他为保护它不惜伤害她
He was willing to hurt her to protect it.
你不懂这里面的利害关系
You don't understand what's at stake here.
你懂吗
Do you?
不必担心
There's no need for concern.
她的愈合进展很好
Her healing's coming along quite nicely.
今晚很漫长
It was a long night.
你们回家休息一下吧
Why don't you head home and get some rest.
她跟我在一起很安全
She's safe with me.
她醒了告诉我们一声
Let us know when she wakes up.
我们要卧底
So, we're going undercover.
试试这件
Try this.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想谈谈吗
So, you want to talk about it?
谈什么
Talk about what?
我们昨晚在舞会上找到你的时候
Well, when we found you at the dance last night,
你一看就刚做过
you reeked of hookup.
是吗 你也是
Yeah? Well, so did you.
放松 我不会告诉威尔德
Relax, I'm not gonna tell Wilder.
但这倒是解释了卡罗琳娜为什么不喜欢我
Though it does explain why Karolina wasn't into me.
我就知道肯定有个好理由的
I knew there had to be a good reason.
那喜欢你的那个女孩呢
Well, what about the girl who is into you?
说来话长
It's complicated.
是啊 因为她真的很喜欢你
Right, because she really likes you.
不...
No...
因为我真的很喜欢她
Because I really like her.
太不低调了
Not really flying under the radar.
艾利克斯说"卧底" 不是"透明"
Alex said "undercover," not invisible.
天呐 这假发太适合格特了
Oh, my gosh, this wig is perfect for Gert.
他们会找紫色头发的女孩 而不是绿色头发的
They're gonna be expecting a girl with purple hair, not green.
看我们啊 布伦特伍德的精英
Look at us. Brentwood's finest,
穿着其他人丢掉的垃圾
wearing crap other people threw away.
抗争是真实的
The struggle is real.
你去哪了
Where were you?
路程好长
That was quite a journey.
我走到了好莱坞大道 就想找个
I went down to Hollywood Boulevard hoping I could find someone
咖啡店里肯借我笔记本电脑用的人
at a coffee shop who would lend me their laptop.
结果呢
And instead?
结果 我看到好几个大老爷们随地大小便
Instead I saw several grown men urinating.
我必须要阻止两个赤脚瘾君子
I had to stop a fistfight between two shoeless meth heads
因为一盒空的白干酪而打架
fighting over an empty cottage cheese container.
如果你想游览一下明星豪♥宅♥
Oh, and if you want a tour of stars' homes
或者想看电影连放 我可以帮你
or catch a double feature, I can hook you up.
我喜欢老电影
Oh, I love old movies.
《毒药与老妇》
这里还有一张教堂的地图
Also, there's a map of the church in here,
是一个酒鬼非主流发的
handed out by an alcoholic Elmo.
你知道一只鸡要花八块钱吗
Did you know a chicken costs eight bucks?
你还要去全食买♥♥
Mm, you had to go to Whole Foods.
我知道你在想什么
Yeah, I know what you're thinking.
我们必须要精打细算
We need to save every cent we have with us,
但是我还要喂她呀
but I need to keep her fed,
不然的话我真的不知道会发生什么
or honestly I don't know what's gonna happen.
一阶段任务完成
Phase one of the mission's complete.
-接下来呢 -接下来就该说再见了
- What's next? - Uh, what's next is goodbye.
接下来的任务有人不能去
Someone isn't coming on the rest of the mission.
什么 但是她表现很好啊
What? But she's good!
她不会追赶松鼠 会乖乖在树林里拉屎
She-- she doesn't chase squirrels. She poops in the trees.
我们是一个团队
We're a team!
好吧 那我们投票表决吧
Okay, let's at least vote on it.
茉莉
Molly?
这样不安全 格特
It's not safe, Gert.
不是我们被抓 就是她被抓
We'll get caught, or she will.
我们要逃亡一段时间
So, we're gonna be moving around, on the road a lot,
又不能把你装进行李袋里
and you don't exactly fit inside a duffel bag.
我也一样不好受
It's as much for you as it is for me.
你很特别
You're special.
独一无二
One of a kind.
所以你一定要活下来
It's important that you survive.
白天你必须隐蔽起来 晚上才能觅食
You need to stay hidden during the day, hunt at night.
记得要和美洲狮做朋友 好吗
Be friends with a mountain lion, okay?
等一切尘埃落定的时候 我会回来的
When things calm down, I'll come for you.
回来找你
I'll find you.
我们相互感应
We have a connection.
我是阿伯特 你就是科斯托洛
You're the Costello to my Abbott.
我是格劳乔 你就是哈波
The Harpo to my Groucho.
我是毒药 你就是老妇
The old lace to my arsenic.
再见 老妇
Goodbye, Old Lace.
"耶恩"是什么鬼 我叫做沃恩
"Yawn"? My name is Vaughn.
谁会给孩子起名叫"耶恩[哈欠]"
What parent names their child "Yawn"?
更不用说 我每天都来
Not to mention, I come in here every day--
等一下 你拿错了 这是我的
Excuse me! Mistake! That's mine.
这里面是什么
What the hell is this?
六倍意式浓缩
Six shots of espresso.
别这么看着我
Don't judge me.
沉迷咖♥啡♥因♥是我唯一的缺点了
Caffeine is the only vice I have left.
你们想干什么
What is this?
我们是卡罗琳娜的朋友
We're friends of Karolina's.
她有麻烦了 我们需要你的帮助
She's in trouble. We need your help.
发生什么了 她还好吗
What happened? Is she okay?
我们不知道 我们推测她被关在了教堂里
We don't know. We think she's being held in the church.
那我给莱斯利打电♥话♥
Well, I'll call Leslie.
她也参与其中
She's a part of it.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表