剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
这老兄刚刚是说五万吗
Did this player just say 50k?
不 杰
Oh, no, no, G.
五万是亲友价
50k was the family discount.
我们早就不是一家人了
We ain't family no more.
现在涨到一百万了
New price is a straight million.
没错 就是这样
Yeah, that's right.
一百万美元 不要支票
One million dollars, and I don't take checks.
一个小时内公园见
Meet me in an hour at the park.
你知道是哪个的
You know the one.
准备吃晚饭了
Dinner's almost here.
你在跟谁讲电♥话♥
Who were you on the phone with?
就是... 打错了而已
Just a... wrong number.
我要出去一下
I gotta step out.
有些事要处理
I gotta take care of something.
弗洛雷斯 立刻安排三个人和一辆没标志的车
Flores, I need three guys in an unmarked car, now.
开慢点 好吗
We need to slow down, okay?
-我不想失去艾利克斯 -撞车了怎么找他
- I don't want to lose Alex! - We'll lose him if we crash!
乱变道 会撞车的
...swerving, it's about crashing.
不是说我有多难受
It's not about how sick I feel,
就一点难受而已
but it's also a little bit about how sick I feel.
这让我想起了六旗魔幻山过山车
This kind of reminds me of Magic Mountain or Six Flags.
卡罗琳娜 你有没有留意视线盲区的啊
Karolina, are you checking your blind spots?
快成功了 要再来点吗
We're almost there. Refill?
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
8条未读信息 4通未接来电 格特
怎么啦
Hey, what's going on?
我跟她们在一起 我们需要你帮忙
I'm with everyone. We need your assistance
把艾利克斯从不知身份的绑匪手里救出来
to save Alex from some unidentified abductors.
什么
What?
还有很多疯狂的事
There's a lot of insanity to fill you on,
晚点再跟你说 好吗
but we'll get to that later, okay?
现在你快开车
Right now just get in your car
我等下发定位给你 行吗
and I'm gonna send you our GPS address, okay?
就这样 等下见
Cool. See you then. Bye!
别紧张 兄弟 增援在路上
Relax, bro. Help is on the way.
前提是你先别把我们给害死了
That is, if you don't kill us first.
-卡罗琳娜 你做得很好 -谢谢
- Karolina, you're doing great. - Thank you.
很好玩啊
This is kind of fun.
话说 你们是怎么找到我的
How'd you guys find me, anyway?
我们克隆了你♥爸♥的手♥机♥ 白♥痴♥
We cloned your dad's phone, fool.
不可能 他的安保系统很严谨
No, his security's tight. He'd know if his cell
如果有资料外泄 他会知道的
showed any signs of being compromised.
我只是把改良的存储器连接他手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
All I did was put a modified EEPROM into his phone signal
破除一下序列号♥
and snag the serial number.
只需五分钟 他的资料就得手了
Five minutes later, his data was mine.
怎么 你以为只有布伦特伍德
What, you think the only people
才有技术型人才吗
good with tech lives in Brentwood?
我可没有这样说
I didn't say that.
你就是这意思
You ain't had to say it.
那是你♥爸♥吗
That your dad?
什么 才不是 老兄
What? Nah, man.
那你为什么帮他干活
Why do you work for him?
我想你生来就喊着金汤勺 不愁吃不愁穿吧
I bet the trees in your 'hood grows jobs and scholarships.
但我那边 可没有这么好的事 兄弟
Where I'm from, we don't got too many trees, homie.
谁允许你们出来的
Hey, who said y'all could get out?
什么情况 你们两个在约会吗
What's this? Y'all dating now?
快走
Go, go!
艾利克斯 把枪给我
Alex, give me that.
-救救我 天啊 -爸
- Please help me, man. - Dad.
给我点时间 艾利克斯 我要...
Give me a second, Alex, I need to...
-爸 我认真的 -干什么 艾利...
- Dad, I mean it. - What is it, Al‐‐
晚了 上车
Too late. Get in the car.
那... 那人用枪指着艾利克斯的头
That...that...that guy has a gun to Alex's head.
-如果你敢伤害他 -你打算怎样
- If you hurt him‐‐ - You gonna do what?
要我付出代价吗 我早就付出了代价
Make me pay? Shit, man, I already paid.
你才是欠债那个 兄弟
You the one that owe the dues, homie.
我们救出艾利克斯的机率越来越小了
The odds of surviving a confrontation seem increasingly slim.
-我不会丢下艾利克斯的 -可我们没得选
‐ I'm not abandoning Alex. ‐ But we have no chance!
我说我们有得选 卡罗琳娜 快开车
I say we do. Karolina, go!
你开枪打了安德鲁
You shot Andre, huh?
你现在觉得自己是大人了吗
You think you a big man now?
和你老爸一样吗
Huh? Like your pops?
我并不想开枪打他
I didn't want to shoot him.
你最好什么也别说 最好闭嘴
You better not say anything. You better shut up!
别闯红灯 减速
Hey, hey, stop at this stoplight, yo, slow down!
我们不需要更多的压力了
We don't need no more heat on us.
-等等 停车 不 妮可 -放开我
‐ Wait, stop! No, Nico! ‐ Get off of me!
-她要干什么 -要阻止他吧
‐ What is she doing? ‐ Stopping him?
熄火
Engine off.
杰弗里·威尔德的儿子 你休想逃走
...Geoffrey Wilder's son. You can get away...
停下
Deactivate!
快回来
Come back!
-茉莉 -让我来
‐ Molly! ‐ Let me.
-她要干什么 -不知道
‐ What is she doing? ‐ I don't know.
快开车 哥们 你在干什么呢
Hey, go, homie! What are you doing?
车子开不了
It ain't going nowhere!
茉莉
Molly...
下车 下车
Get out the car. Get out the car!
下车
Get out.
-搞什么 -不要
‐ What in the hell? ‐ No!
艾利克斯 快跑
Alex, run!
你也有超能力吗
You have superpowers, too?
她又漂亮 还会发光 好极了
She's beautiful and she glows. Great.
兄弟
Yo, yo, man!
我坚持不了多久
I can't hold this much longer.
真是可爱
That was cute.
你们几个小孩最好别多管闲事
Y'all little kids best stand down.
全都到齐了啊
Got the whole gang together, huh?
现在到底是怎么回事
What is happening right now?
我觉得我们酷毙了
I think we're kicking ass.
查斯
Chase!
不 这事没这么容易结束
Nah, nah! This ain't how it's about to go down.
保护我们
Protect us!
他要是再开一枪 你们还能阻止吗
You think you can stop him with another shot?
我表示怀疑
I doubt it.
也许茉莉可以
Maybe Molly can.
今晚不如就这样吧
How about we just call it a night.
解除屏障
Shield off.
我晚点再去找你们
I'll catch up with you guys later.
等等 艾利克斯 等等
Wait! Alex, wait!
来 来
Come on, come on.
进去
Come on.
好了
There you go.
爸
Dad!
艾利克斯
Hey, Alex!
你还好吧 出什么事了 达瑞斯呢
You okay? What happened? Where-where's Darius?
-他走了 -艾利克斯 别生气
- He took off. - ALex, please, man.
对不起 我只是在尽我的职责
I'm sorry, I was just doing my job.
天呐 爸 不是应该送他上救护车吗
Jesus, Dad, shouldn't he be in an ambulance or something?
我知道有个地方能缝合伤口 没人会查到
I know a place where he can get patched up, off the grid.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
对不起 你不能去
Hey, I'm sorry, you can't.
上那辆巴士 去个安全的地方 再打辆车
Get on that bus, get somewhere safe, and call a car.
他不会有事的
He's gonna be all right.
你在骗人
You're lying!
原来你一直都是个骗子
And it turns out you've always been a liar.
达瑞斯把一切和你对他所做的事都告诉我了
Darius told me about everything, about what you did to him.
你根本不了解我和达瑞斯的事
You don't know the first thing about me and Darius.
我不是在让你做选择 儿子
I'm not giving you a choice, son.
给我走 快走
Get out of here. Now.
快走
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表