剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
全都在我妈那里
and books on our rites and rituals.
里面也许会有解释
Could explain it.
可是我们的父母都不在你的教会里
Except the rest of our parents aren't in your church.
显然我们对我们的父母还有很多未知之处
There's clearly a lot we don't know about the 'rents,
但如果他们最大的秘密只是参与吉博力姆
but wouldn't it be great if their big secret was
那岂不是很好吗
just that they'd converted to Gibborim?
即使没有戴尔和史黛茜的贡品奶酪
Everyone can live without Dale
大家也能过得很好
and Stacey's Passover brisket.
其实吉博力姆的信徒还是可以
Actually, Gibborim practitioners can still observe
遵从其他宗教的
any other aspect of other religions.
-这是一种非常包容的宗教 -那样更好
- It's really inclusive in that way. - Even better!
你们真要这么做吗
You guys really want this?
你加入我们吗
Are you with us?
"肯定有其他解释"小队
Team There's Gotta Be Another Explanation?
说实话 我现在不知道该相信什么
Yeah, honestly, I don't know what I believe right now...
但至少你们还有彼此互相照应
but at least you two have each other,
而我却是只身一人
from someone who doesn't have anyone in their corner.
我要走了
I gotta go.
这是什么味道
What's that smell?
失败之人的味道
The smell of failure.
随便选一个 然后快点走人
Pick one, and let's get out of here.
选好了吗
Yeah?
好
Okay.
好 我们把他搬上车吧
All right, let's wheel him to the car.
不不不 先打他 免得他醒来
No, no, no, we gotta hit him first so he doesn't wake up.
这人已经昏迷了
The man's passed out!
他也许已经昏迷了好几天
He's probably been passed out for days.
那他会在裤子上拉屎 我可不要冒这个险
He would shit his pants. I can't take that chance.
这样似乎不是
That doesn't seem like
以最精确的指标来判断他是否...
the most accurate indicator for whether or not he's--
你要干什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, what are you doing?
完成我一开始要做的事
Finishing what I started.
罗伯特 切下他的跟腱 弄残他
Robert, slice his achilles tendon! Disable him!
-你疯了吗 -你什么也休想切 混♥蛋♥
- Are you insane? - You ain't slicing shit, mother--!
你妻子会杀了我们的
Your wife is going to kill us.
我妻子绝对不会知道
My wife is never going to know.
我要打给弗洛雷斯
I'm calling Flores.
第五街和春街路口发生打架事件 请求支援
I got a 1010 in progress on Fifth and Spring. Requesting backup.
我真的很喜欢吉博教的事
You know, I'm really digging this Gibb thing.
虽说我非常不喜欢
I mean, I'm not super down
这么多白色的牛仔裤
with the amount of white jeans involved,
但这当中还是有很多美丽之处
but there's a lot about this that's really beautiful.
谢谢 我知道外人是怎么看的
Thank you. I know how it looks to the outside world,
但是越多人持怀疑态度
but the more others doubt it,
就越是加强我的信念
the more it's always just reinforced my beliefs.
很抱歉我把这说成是
Well, I apologize for ever referring to it
类似科幻疯子假邪教
as a quasi-sci-fi crackpot pseudo cult.
其他的孩子认为我们疯了
You know, the other kids think we're crazy
才会相信我们的父母
for believing in our parents.
那叫做信仰
That's called faith.
很奇怪 我妈的电脑在这
That's weird. My mom's laptop.
她一般都会带在身边
She usually has it with her,
但她最近好像心不在焉
but she has been kind of distracted lately.
高阶 也许这就是我们要找的
Ultra... hey, maybe that's what we're looking for.
文件 高阶计划
加密文件
输入十位数解密代码
文件加密了
The file's encrypted.
你记得亚历克斯六年级的派对礼物吗
Hey! Do you remember Alex's sixth-grade party favors?
那礼物我到现在还留着
Well, the gift that keeps on giving.
我想亚历克斯能破解这个文件
I'm sure Alex can figure this out.
可能是我妈回来了
That could be my mom.
-查斯 -卡罗琳娜
- Chase. - Karolina.
还有格特
...and Gert.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
-说来话长 -那...
- It's kind of a long story. - That's, uh...
很好
great.
我们能聊聊吗
Hey, can we talk?
单独聊聊
Alone?
当然可以
Of course, yeah.
我要把这个拿给艾利克斯 我先走了
I have to go get this to Alex, so I'll be going.
格特
Oh, hey, Gert--
谢谢你陪我
Thank you for being there for me.
我很高兴有你这个朋友
It's nice to know I have you as a friend.
不客气
Of course. Yeah.
我是所有人的朋友
I-- I'm everyone's friend.
好 拜
Yeah. Bye.
我在外面等车来接我吧 谢谢
I'll wait for my Lyft out here, thank you!
你来这是想要说服我吗
You come here to try and talk me out of this?
不 我知道这是不可能的
No, I know better than that.
我来了 你就不用一人独自面对
I came here so that you wouldn't have to do this alone.
有事吗
Help you?
我想举报一起谋杀案
I'd like to report a murder.
我也不想 但是
I mean, I wouldn't like to, but...
是吗
Is that right?
不 是两起谋杀案
No. It's two murders.
-你退出了吗 -是的 随便吧
- You quit? - Yeah. Whatever.
但是曲棍球是你的一切
But lacrosse meant everything to you.
是的 但是
Yeah, it did, but...
也许还有其他更重要的事
there might be other things that are more important.
查斯 我甚至不记得
Chase, I don't even remember
布兰道和卢卡斯是否在那个派对
Brandon and Lucas being at that party...
但如果他们在 出了什么事 我要你告诉我
but if they were and something happened, I need you to tell me.
拜托 我能承受
Please, okay, I can handle it,
但不知情只会更糟糕
but not knowing is, like, way worse.
你不必担心
You don't have to worry.
事发之前 我走了进去
I-- I walked in before anything happened...
但是赶上了
but just before.
谢谢
Thank you.
-对不起 -你不必道歉
- I'm sorry. - Hey, you don't have to be sorry.
我不能成为他们这样的人
What I saw in them, I can't be a part of.
但是也许我可以找到更好的事来代替曲棍球
And, hey, maybe I'm replacing lacrosse with something better.
进屋里吧
Come inside.
-我们要去哪 -到了你就知道
- Where are we going? - You'll see.
那晚发生了一些事
Something else happened that night,
一些我无法解释的事
something that I can't explain,
我想我可以让类似的事再次发生
and I think I can make it happen again,
但我一直太过害怕不敢尝试
but I've been too scared to try.
所以如果我再昏过去
So if I pass out again,
我要你帮我 好吗
I need you to help me, okay?
-就像你之前做的那样 -等等
- Just like you did. - Wait...
出了什么事
What's going on?
站在那别动
Just stand there.
我要摘下我的手镯
I'm gonna take off my bracelet.
你的手镯
Your bracelet.
你怎么做到的
How do you do that?
我也不知道
I don't know how!
我甚至不知道这是什么
I don't even know what...
是什么感觉
What does it feel like?
感觉很好 很温暖
Good. Warm.
-我有点害怕 -害怕什么
- I'm kind of afraid. -Of what?
触电而死 或是辐射中毒
Electrocution? Radiation poisoning?
应该没事的
I think it's okay.
我有很多很多疑问
I have so many questions.
我也是
Me too.
怎么这么久
What's taking so long?
你要临阵退缩吗
You getting cold feet?
抱歉久等了
Oh, hey. Sorry for the wait.
负责冈萨雷斯案子的警探接到了一个重要的电♥话♥...
Detective on the Gonzales case got an important call, so...
没事
We're good.
我们走 我们走
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表