剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
It worked.
你们都可以离开了
You can all leave now.
搜索内容
安德鲁·坎普顿 死
搜索条件
南洛杉矶死亡青少年
结果
无匹配结果
还好你平安回来了
Glad you're home safe.
-抱歉 我得... -安德鲁在哪里
- I'm sorry, I had to... - Where's Andre?
你不用担心安德鲁了
You don't need to worry about Andre anymore.
他没事
He's fine.
自打我能记事起
For as long as I can remember...
我和你在一起的时候
whenever I was with you,
都觉得自己是全世界最幸运的孩子
I felt like the luckiest kid in the world.
你不仅是我父亲 你还是我最好的朋友
You weren't just my father, you were my best friend.
但我对你了解得越多
But the more I learn about you...
我越是了解到你不是什么好人
the more I realize that you're just not a good person.
出去 我想一个人待着
Just get out. I want to be alone.
这是我的房♥子
This is my house.
你的房♥间就在租约上 如果我想在这里
Your room is just out on loan, so if I want to be in here...
艾利克斯 你知道我不会...
Alex. Come on, man. You know I wouldn't...
你伤害了达瑞斯 他曾经是你最好的朋友
Well, you hurt Darius, and he was your best friend!
我怎么知道你会不会也伤害我
How do I know you wouldn't hurt me, too?
艾利克斯
Alex...
算了 你待着吧
You know what, you stay here.
我去客房♥睡
I'll sleep in the guest house.
你听到了多少
How much did you hear?
足够多了
Enough.
那说吧
So, go on.
说吧
Say it.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm an asshole.
我是个坏爸爸
I'm a bad father.
我不该让达瑞斯...
I should've never let Darius...
达瑞斯只是我们最近的麻烦
Darius is just the name of our latest problem...
他的出现和我们俩都有关系
one that we both had a hand in creating.
别以为我不知道
Don't think I don't know that.
但我们不能再让他伤害到我们的儿子了
But we can't let him endanger our son ever again.
如果达瑞斯再回来 我会处理
If Darius comes back, I'll take care of it.
如果
If?
我觉得你要说的是"等到什么时候"
I think you mean "When."
很抱歉我没告诉你发生了什么
I'm sorry I didn't tell you what was going on.
傲慢已经让我们的生活中充满了秘密
We have enough secrets in our life with PRIDE.
我不希望我们之间还会生出更多秘密
I don't want there to be any between us.
胡扯 都是胡扯
Bullshit! It's all bullshit!
是我们
It's just us.
别担心 她不会伤害你
Don't worry, she's not gonna hurt you.
格特
Gert?
怎么了
Yeah?
我们的父母为什么要做这些可怕的事
Why would our parents do all these horrible things?
我猜...
I guess...
因为他们是可怕的人
'cause they're horrible people.
激活手动覆盖程序
Manual override activated.
妈妈
Mom, uh...
-我只是...我只是... -没关系
- I was...I was just... - It's okay.
你总会发现它的能力...
You were bound to discover what it could do...
迟早的事
sooner or later.
我一直以为这只是
I always thought it was just
你妈妈传给你的一件古董
an old antique passed down from your mother.
我妈妈从来没给过我什么
My mother never gave me anything.
但是我不希望我们之间也变成那样
But that's not how I want things to be with us.
你是这个世界上这根魔杖唯一
You are the only other person in the world
愿意听命的另一个人
that staff will work for.
除我之外
Other than me.
给
Here.
今晚你就先拿着吧
Why don't you keep it for the night?
我相信你 妮可
I trust you, Nico.
完全相信你
Entirely.
我希望以后你也会重新相信我
I hope in time you'll come to trust me again, too.
爸爸 对不起 我忘记时间了
Dad. Hi, uh... Sorry, I lost track of time.
和几个朋友一起
Some of the guys got together.
不用担心 你妈妈和我也有事出去了
Not to worry. Your mother and I had to run out as well.
但我想给你看点东西
But there's something I want to show you.
你启发了我 让我过了这么多年重拾起来
You inspired me to pull this back out after all these years,
时光的沉淀让我有了新的想法
and time must've given me some perspective,
因为我成功了
because I've solved it,
我最终爱的项目
the passion project.
时光机器
A time machine.
那是个时光机器吗
That's a time machine?
是的 这不能像电影里一样把人送走
Yeah. And it can't send anyone anywhere like in the movies.
这更像是一个广播
It's more like a radio.
能够接受未来的视觉信息
It can receive visual messages from the future,
让我们看看会是什么样
giving us a glimpse of what life will be like.
你怎么做到的
How did you do this?
基于重力能改变时间的理论
It's based on the theory that if gravity can alter time,
光能产生重力
and light can create gravity...
那光也能改变时间
Then light can also alter time.
你利用光线使时间发生扭曲
You're using light to bend time back in on itself.
没错
That's exactly right.
我们要试试吗
Shall we give it a go?
让我们看看未来的洛杉矶
Show us Los Angeles of the future.
我还在...
I'm still...
改善一些漏洞 当然了
perfecting some bugs, of course.
该死
Damn it!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我本来以为
I was sure the...
纳米热疗法肯定有用
the nanotherm therapy was working.
这是...这是种高级的疗程
It's a...It's an advanced procedure.
研究称这是
The research suggests it could
治疗胶质母细胞瘤很有效的办法
be very effective in cases of glioblastoma.
那是一种...
That's a type of...
脑瘤
Brain cancer.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我还没告诉你妈妈
I haven't told your mother.
儿子 他们经常说
My son, they used to say
绝对不会有能自动行驶的车
that there'd never be a self-driving car,
直到我发明了一辆
until I made one.
我能击败这种病 我知道的
I can beat this thing. I know it.
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你没有成功
You didn't make it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
测试还没有结束
The test isn't over yet.
我们的结果显示你还不能升到高阶
Our readings show that Ultra is still out of your reach.
但我感觉到了些什么
But I felt something.
对不起 弗兰克
I'm sorry, Frank.
我知道莱斯利也会很失望
I know that Leslie will be disappointed, too.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
我感觉好极了
I feel fantastic.
就像以往一样
Like I always do.
但差点就赶不上
But that was a close one.
我就说我们会想到办法
I told you we'd find a way.
一定得想到办法 几天后就是庆典了
We had to. The gala's just a few days away.
庆典 庆典
The gala! The gala...
谁在乎那个庆典
Who gives a shit about the gala?
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
你真是太...
You're so...
当我躺在这里
When I was laying here...
我最害怕的并不是死
my biggest fear wasn't dying.
而是我可能会死
It was that I might die
也没有看过她的双眼
without ever having looked into her eyes.
我想见见她
I want to meet her.
好
Okay.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表