剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
我就是没法照顾好她
I mean, I just couldn't take care of her,
给她应得的关照
not like she deserved...
但我现在变得更好了
but I'm doing better now,
我准备好了 这都多亏了你
you know, I'm ready, and that is all thanks to you.
谢谢 黛丝特妮...
Thank you, Destiny...
还有什么比重新接受母亲这个角色
and what better expression of your growth in the church
更能体现你在教会里的成长呢
than re-embracing your role as a mother.
但是...你能不能再等几天呢
But... maybe you could wait a few days?
-为什么 -我本想给你个惊喜的
- Why? - I wanted it to be a surprise,
但很明显我这惊喜有点过头了
but obviously I've made it a little too surprising.
我一直在祈祷这件事
I've been praying on it...
我相信你已经准备好在教会中更进一步
and I believe that you are ready to move up in the church...
知道更多的东西了
to see more of the spectrum.
你说的不会是...
You don't mean...
是的
Yes.
我认为你可以升为高阶了
I believe you're ready to go Ultra.
今晚就升
Tonight.
一切都已经计划好了
All of the plans have been made.
你只要...跟我来就好了
You just... need to come with me.
45路公交车开始上车了
Bus 45 is now boarding!
准时公交
你真的认为我准备好了吗
Do you really think that I'm ready?
是的
I do.
来吧
Come on.
我们去完成仪式
Let's go do this.
好
Okay.
吉博力姆教会
他来了
There he is.
多帅啊
Looking sharp!
威尔德先生
Mr. Wilder! Ha!
朋友们 这可真是荣幸啊
Well, now, fellas, this is an honor.
很久以前 这坏蛋掌管了这座城镇
Once upon a time, this badass ran this town.
别这样 让我觉得自己都老了
Easy, now. You'll make me feel old.
搜身
Check him.
我们完事了就还你
You get it back when we done.
为了确保这次商谈不会被录音
Make sure there's no recording of this negotiation.
你们管这叫商谈吗
That's what we calling this?
你在我的地盘建了所新学校 朋友
Well, when you build a new school in my 'hood, homie,
是要给我交税的
there's taxes to pay.
我没听到滴答声
Yeah, I don't hear any ticking.
但是杰弗里...
But Geoffrey...
这掂着可不像五万美金啊
but it doesn't feel like 50 grand.
打开
Open it.
看着眼熟吗
You notice anything familiar?
要是我没搞错 这是你B奶奶家
If I'm not mistaken, that's your Nana B's house.
她做的辣鸡肉简直太棒了
Ooh, she made the best spicy chicken.
我吃了好几年
Shit kept me alive for years.
要是你再惹我
If you keep messing with me,
辣鸡肉菜谱就会是她唯一的遗物
that chicken recipe's gonna be all that's left of her.
我还以为你会变弱了
Here I thought you'd gone soft
伺候着那个瑜伽妈妈 喝着冻酸奶什么的
with your yoga moms and fro-yo and shit.
看来内心还是有着二十岁时的狂傲啊
Guess you still got some rollin' 20s in you after all.
永远存在
For life, cuz.
现在我往前看了 你是老大 我明白
Now that I moved on, you the boss now, I get that,
但别忘了你现在所得到的都是我让给你的
but don't forget you got what you did because I let you have it.
我要是想收回 就能收回
If I want it back, I'll take it.
我记得可不是这样
See, the way I recall it,
你能爬上去是因为我
you got to the top because of what I did.
为你做的事
For you.
你只知道索取
All you do is take.
你没有尊重之心 没有信义
You ain't got no respect, no honor,
记不得被你抛下的人
no memory of the people you left behind, cuz.
我在为这社会建造了不起的东西
I'm building something great for this community!
你是在为杰弗里·威尔德建造了不起的东西
You're building something great for Geoffrey Wilder...
一直都是
just like always.
我要你离开 永远别回来
I want you gone and never coming back,
否则我就毁了你的世界
or I will destroy your world.
给我手♥机♥ 我得告诉员工休息时间结束了
Phone. I gotta tell the crew break time is over.
你从他手♥机♥里弄到想要的东西了吗
You got what you needed from his cell?
下载完成
Download complete.
数据传输完成
厉害
Word.
莱斯利
Leslie?
别让我打扰你
Don't let me interrupt.
我进来只是想给她一些精神支持
I just came in for some moral support.
谢谢你这么想
I appreciate that,
但这里是我的家庭办公室 我在工作
but this is my home office. I'm working.
你总是在工作
You're always working.
让我帮你减轻负担吧
Let me help you lighten the load.
我已经准备好全身心投入了
I'm ready to go all in, to devote myself entirely.
让我升到高阶
Take me Ultra.
你知道那意味着什么
You know what that entails.
我知道
Yes, I do...
敬献身体和灵魂
devotion of body and soul.
我游离在组织内外之间已经太久了
For too long, I've had one foot in and one foot out,
一个人来管理教会负担太大了
and this church is too much for one person to run on their own.
这让你父亲英年早逝
It drove your father into an early grave,
我不希望你也步他后尘
and I don't want to see that happen to you.
他患了睾丸癌 弗兰克
He had testicular cancer, Frank.
我觉得我不会有这种问题
I don't think that's gonna be a problem for me.
我知道我的演艺行为让我背离了自己的信仰
I know in the past my acting has taken me away from my faith,
但现在
but now,
我只想扮演一个角色 就是你的伴侣
the only part that I want to play is your partner,
既是生活中的 也是教会中的
both in life and the church.
我们祈祷吧
Let us pray.
你的经纪人今天来过了 他想说什么
Your agent came by today. What did he have to say?
别管菲尔 我想做一些重要的事
Forget Phil. I want to do something that matters.
我现在没法跟你谈这个
I can't have this conversation right now.
你要去哪儿 还有什么比这更重要的吗
Where do you have to go that's more important than this?
傲慢集♥会♥
The PRIDE meeting.
太好了 让我跟你去吧
Perfect. Let me come with you.
会议只有内部人员参加
The meetings are closed.
所以说你那些亿万富翁朋友
So your billionaire buddies are more important
比婚姻和教会还重要吗
than your marriage or the church?
因为那些亿万富翁 教会才会
Those billionaires legitimize the church
得到这座城市的认可
in the eyes of the city.
我为傲慢做的事 就是为教会做的事
What I do for PRIDE, I do for the church.
那我呢 莱斯利
What about me, Leslie?
你考虑要升到高阶
The fact that you're even toying with going Ultra
就很已经很棒了 我们之后再谈这事
is very exciting, and we'll talk about it later.
我不是考虑 莱斯利 我是认真的
I'm not toying, Leslie. I'm serious.
她是位非常强大的候选人
She's a very strong candidate.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
这事我知道的越少越好
The less I know about this shit, the better.
每个人都同意了 我们共同进退
Everyone signs off on this. We're all in this together.
你该不是要临阵退缩吧 杰弗里
You're not getting cold feet, are you, Geoffrey?
我倒是奇怪你竟然没有退缩 她才17岁
It concerns me that you aren't. She's only 17.
他们总是同样的年纪
They're always the same age.
和我们的孩子一样大
Which is now the same age as our children.
你们没人觉得很困扰吗
That don't bother nobody?
就我而言 我发现否认是
Personally, I've found denial
一个特别有效的应对机制
to be a very effective coping mechanism.
我知道我对霞多丽白葡萄酒是什么感觉
I know how I feel about Chardonnay.
你到底是怎么回事
What has gotten into you?
这些孩子原本就时日无多
These kids are living on borrowed time.
当他们来找我的时候 他们是街头的瘾君子
When they come to me, they are addicts on the streets.
我给他们提供的6个月的安全 安身之处
The six months of safety and shelter that I give them
他们要是靠自己 根本活不了这么久
is more than they would have if left on their own.
这是礼物 正因为如此
This is a gift, and the cause
他们献身给...
that they are giving themselves over to...
一个他们并不知道的东西
...is one they know nothing about.
那也和我们没多大区别
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表