剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
做完美教会女孩的人继续做朋友
when all they care about is being the perfect church girl.
总比难以忍♥受的社会公正斗士强
Better than the insufferable social justice warrior.
-或是笨蛋运动员 -或是茉莉
- Or a dumb jock. - Yeah, or Molly.
我对你没什么意见 你很好的
I've got nothing against you. You're really nice.
那我呢
What about me?
妮可
Nico...
不管我现在是什么 反正不是艾米
Whatever I am now, it's not Amy.
抱歉让你们失望了
Sorry to let you all down.
什么 不 没人那么想
What? No, come on. Nobody's thinking that.
好派对 艾利克斯 感谢你的披萨和难过情绪
Great party, Alex. Thanks for all the pizza and sadness.
是啊 我这次赞同查斯
Yeah, for once I agree with Chase.
我们来这里干什么啊
What are we doing here?
我们都向前看了 我们都挺好的
We'd all moved on. We were doing fine.
不 我们没一个"挺好的"
No, none of us is fine,
我就受够了假装我没事
and I, for one, am sick of pretending that I am.
我们得坐在一起 好好谈谈
We need to sit together and talk this through.
好吧 那我需要酒
Fine. Then I'm gonna need some alcohol.
什么
What? Hey.
你去哪啊
Where are you going?
我记得 你♥爸♥会在书房♥里
As I recall, your dad keeps a bottle
放一瓶派比·范·温克
of Pappy Van Winkle's in his study.
我从13岁就开始偷喝了
I've been sipping on it since I was 13.
是啊 但他们现在在里面开会呢
Yeah, but they're in there now, having their meeting!
艾利克斯 我能问你个问题吗
Hey, Alex, can I ask you a question?
说吧
Yeah.
你还没跟我说过
You still never told me
你为什么没去葬礼
why you didn't come to the funeral.
大概也没差别了
I guess what difference does it make?
反正她也回不来
It wouldn't bring her back.
谢谢你今晚做这个
Thanks for doing this... tonight.
为了我
For me.
艾利克斯
Hey, Alex!
别那么紧张了 他们走了
You can take the stick out of your ass now. They're gone.
-什么都别碰 -太迟了
- Don't touch anything, okay? - Too late!
爸爸说他不在时无论如何都不能进来
Dad says there's no reason to be in here when he's not.
我妈妈的手包怎么在这儿
Why is my mom's purse here?
他们哪去了
Where are they?
不知道 不在乎
I don't know, and I don't care.
好了 他肯定把好东西♥藏♥起来了
All right, he must've moved the good stuff.
就这个吧
This'll do.
波本加冰 要摇 不要搅
Bourbon on the rocks, shaken, not stirred.
别做梦了
I don't think so.
听着 今晚的事很抱歉
Hey, look, I'm sorry about tonight.
你显然收到了更好的邀请
Clearly you got a better offer.
不是那样的
It's not like that.
是我犯浑
Look, I was a total douche, okay, and...
我不知道 我们改日再约吧
I don't know, maybe we can try again.
就是不了
That means no.
你真的需要家教了
Wow, you really do need a tutor.
她需要青柠
And she needs a lime.
还有杯垫
And a coaster.
什么...
What the...?
我去 怎么回事
Holy shit, what just happened?
你是说除了一条密道刚刚开启了吗
You mean other than a secret passageway opening?
它通往哪里的
Where does it go?
防空洞吗
Bomb shelter?
不 绝对是好酒的酒窖
No, a kickass wine cellar, definitely.
以前 当宗教蒙受迫♥害♥时
In the past when religions are being persecuted,
有时信徒会建造秘密圣殿进行礼拜
sometimes believers would build secret temples to worship.
是啊 但这里是布伦特伍德 不是伯利恒
Yeah, but this is Brentwood, not Bethlehem.
这简直像《纳尼亚传奇》
This is some Narnia shit.
想弄明白只有一个办法
There's only one way to find out.
我们去吧
Let's do it.
这个在我家房♥子下多久了
How long has this been under my house?
比你家还要久多了
Longer than your house has been over it.
我好冷
I'm cold.
洛杉矶的房♥子都没有地下室的
Houses in LA, they don't even have basements.
不管这是什么
I'm not sure "basement" is the right way
"地下室"可能不是合适的形容词
to describe whatever the hell this is.
怎么回事
What is happening?
我觉得他们听不到我们
I don't think they can hear us.
有一层...屏障
There's, like a... A barrier.
这算什么慈善集♥会♥啊
What kind of charity meeting is this?
等等 那是我妈妈
Wait, guys, that's my mom!
她旁边那是谁
Who is she with?
我认识那姑娘
I know that girl!
好吧 恐怖指数刚刚上升到了11
Okay, the creep factor just went up to, like, 11.
-茉莉 这个看了会留下心理阴影的 -格特
- Molly, you can't unsee this. - Gert!
-刚刚发生了什么 -格特 我也想看
- What just happened?! - Gert, I wanna see, too!
-等等 别 -快走
- Wait, don't! - Go!
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表