剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
是尼莫新型自驾巡游多功能汽车
Ah, Nemo's new self driving SUV.
非常大的车厢空间
Extra large trunk space.
我们不能让他一直等着
We can't leave him waiting.
我可不敢想
I wouldn't dream of it.
艾利克斯 妮可在哪里
Alex, where is Nico?
明天一早我还要开董事会议
I have a board meeting first thing tomorrow.
她在洗手间
Um, she's freshening up.
我去告诉她你们在等她
I'll tell her you're waiting.
妮可 是我
Nico? It's just me.
他们开始怀疑了
They're starting to get suspicious.
我不能回家
I can't go home.
住在那里已经够难熬了 但是...
It was already bad enough living there, but...
现在...
now...
我知道 我懂
I know. I get it.
不 艾利克斯 你不懂
No, Alex, you don't.
你不会懂
You can't.
你们家一直只有你和你的父母
It's always just been you and your parents,
但我原本是有...
but I used to have someone...
有人支持我
who'd take my side,
倾听我
listen to me.
现在只有我孤独一人...
And now I'm all alone...
和他们一起
with them.
你不孤独
You're not alone.
我保证
Promise.
大家
Hey, guys.
-她来了 -终于
- Here she is. - Finally.
非常感谢款待 威尔德夫妇
Thanks for everything, Mr. And Mrs. Wilder.
晚安
Have a great night.
看来一切终于逆转了
Seems like everything turned around after all.
你和妮可之间是产生了什么火花吗
You and Nico, did I see some sparks?
因为我觉得我看到了些火花
'Cause I thought I saw some sparks.
如果你需要些建议
Hey, the old man had some game back in the day,
你的老爹当年还挺厉害
if you ever need some advice.
不用了
Yeah, I'm good.
晚安
Good night.
迪恩先生 这里是禁止入内的
Mr. Dean? This area is off limits.
沃恩 你好 我只是路过来看看莱斯利
Vaughn, hi. I just wanted to drop by and see Leslie.
挺好 但她不在这里
Aw, that's sweet, but she's not here,
你无权进入私人冥想房♥间
and you don't have access to her private meditation suite.
我看看都不行吗
I can't even check it out?
看看她把里面装饰的样子
See what she's done to the place?
一定非常棒
It must be pretty nice,
因为她在里面花了很多时间
considering how much time she's been spending in there.
如果莱斯利能进入 我也可以
And, hey, if Leslie's allowed, then so am I.
恕我直言 迪恩先生 你不是迪恩太太
All due respect, Mr. Dean, you're not Mrs. Dean.
不
No.
但当迪恩太太考虑提拔你时
But when Mrs. Dean was considering promoting you,
是谁百分百同意的
who gave the idea a big thumbs up?
因为你知道我会全力帮助迪恩太太和她的规定
Because you knew how devoted I was to Mrs. Dean and her rules.
妮可
Nico?
格特 我今晚可以在这睡吗
Gert... can I sleep in here tonight?
艾利克斯说我们不能表现得很奇怪
Alex said we're not supposed to act weird.
戴尔和史黛茜不会知道的
Dale and Stacey won't know.
格特
Gert...
我真的觉得我最近很奇怪
Something really weird is going on with me.
是 我们都这样 小茉
Yeah, I think it's going on with all of us, Molls.
你可以给我唱那首歌♥吗 你知道的那首
Can you sing that song? You know, the one you
我知道那首 小茉 只是
Yeah, I know the one, Molls, just...
时间太久了
It's been a really long time.
拜托 唱吧
Please. Please sing.
*我们去睡觉*
*Let's go to sleep*
*会有一个梦*
*There is a dream*
*我们可以分享*
*We can share*
*只有你和我*
*Just you and me*
*进入梦乡*
*and fall in sleep*
*那属于什么*
*What's have belong*
*我从不知道*
*I never know*
艾利克斯
我们要把事情搞清楚 明天十点见我
艾利克斯
我们要把事情搞清楚 明天十点见我
艾利克斯
我们要把事情搞清楚 明天十点见我
宝贝 别在外面待到太晚 好吗
Honey, don't stay out here too late, okay?
我不会的
I won't.
发送给黛丝特妮
你没事吧
*你是月亮*
*You are the moon*
*这安静的夜晚*
*and quiet night*
*很害怕*
*Terrified*
*触摸到云*
*Reach for the cloud*
*我会在周围*
*I'll be around*
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
今天和达瑞斯
Everything go okay today...
一切顺利吗
with Darius?
我们会按时开工
We'll break ground on time.
没有什么事情会打乱计划的
Nothing knocks that dig off schedule,
特别是他
especially him.
真是个好消息
That's great news.
对吗
Right?
和达瑞斯呆在一起
Being down there with Darius...
让我意识到我已经
it made me realize how far I've come
离我的过去那么远了
from my old life in so many ways.
这是好事
That's a good thing.
但我们今晚所做的...
But what we did tonight...
住的地方也许能改变
the zip code may have changed,
在我身边的朋友也换成了富裕的白人
and, yeah, I traded my old crew for some rich white folk...
杀就是杀
Killing is still killing.
好了 杰弗里
Come on, now, Geoffrey.
我们不能那样想
We can't think of it that way.
我并不是不懂
It's not like I didn't understand
我所提供的技术
the skill set I brought to the table.
对 真正的地♥产♥股份
Yeah. Real estate holdings,
社区关系
community relations...
和市长办公室 警♥察♥人脉直接相关
ties to the mayor's office, the police...
不止如此 你知道的
It's more than that, and you know it.
今天结束了
Today is done.
我们去睡觉吧
Let's go to bed.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表