剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
原谅我忙着改变世界
Forgive me if I'm too busy changing the world
没留意到你的刘海长长了
to notice that your bangs have grown out.
每年 约克一家都
Every year, the Yorkeses bring
带来同样难吃的奶酪圈
that same disgusting cheese wheel.
拜托 谁自己做布里干酪啊
I mean, seriously, who makes their own brie?
我挺喜欢的
I liked it.
闻闻你的手指
Smell your fingers.
-蒂娜 -挺好闻的
- Hey, Tina. - Smells good!
我的手♥机♥不下载电邮了
My WizPhone isn't downloading my mail.
你能看看吗
Can you take a look?
有点低于我的能力范畴了 史黛茜
Little below my paygrade, Stacey.
我是执行总裁 不是技术援助
I'm the CEO, not tech support.
我们在新升级时修复那个故障了
We fixed that glitch in the new update.
我来给你下载
Let me just download...
你能不能确保
Oh, yeah, if you could just make sure
她的音乐库备份好了
that her music library is backed up.
她有所有的费西合唱团盗版盘
She has got every tasty Phish bootleg
92年的《柏林顿》都有
going back to Burlington '92.
如果你没听过特雷
If you haven't heard Trey's
14分钟的吉他独奏《瓶子里的样本》
14-minute guitar solo on "Sample in a Jar,"
-那就不算听过音乐 -嗯
- You've not heard music. - Oh, yeah.
我永远无法理解他们怎么会被允许进入傲慢
I will never understand how they were allowed into PRIDE.
每个人在这里都是有原因的
Everyone's here for a reason.
当然
Indeed.
太好了 甜蜜射线
Yes! Boom, boom, boom, Sugar Ray!
第八轮被击倒
Knockdown in the eighth!
每次我来这里 都会觉得震惊不已
Man, every time I come here, I am blown away.
你在地♥产♥方面做得太好了
You are killing it in the real estate game.
做了些不错的投资
Made some sound investments.
得了 你太谦虚了
Come on, you're being modest.
你从贫民窟里崛起了 哥们
You done good from the 'hood, my brother!
这话我可能没资格说
That is probably not something I'm allowed to say.
-最好别说 -知道了
- Wouldn't recommend it. - Noted.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
我们开始前 敬一杯酒
Before we begin, a toast
敬傲慢基金会做的好事
to the good work of the PRIDE Foundation.
我很骄傲地宣布 我们已经以
I'm proud to announce we've surpassed
破纪录的时间超过了筹款目标
our fundraising goals in record time.
-敬傲慢 -敬傲慢
- To PRIDE. - To PRIDE.
艾利克斯 你回家了
Hey, Alex, you're home.
好啊 伙计
What's up, buddy?
你今晚不是要请朋友过来吗
Thought you were inviting your friends over tonight.
都替你准备好了
Everything's set up for you.
嗯 我是请他们了 他们所有人
Yeah, I invited them over, all of them,
你们可以看到 结果很顺利
and as you can see, it went really well,
所以 我就去后面 自己吃六人份披萨了
so I will be out back eating my way through pizza for six.
如果可以安慰你们
If it's any consolation,
妮可也完全变了
Nico's never been the same, either.
我们知道这对你们来说是多难 尤其在今晚
We know how hard this must be for you both, especially tonight.
-敬傲慢 -敬傲慢
- To PRIDE. - To PRIDE.
扭扭乐
新鲜热披萨
可以借这把椅子吗
Can I borrow this chair?
不 抱歉 有人了
No, sorry, someone's sitting there.
他就到了
He'll be here soon.
好啊
All right! Yeah!
邀请加入私人对决 没有朋友在打游戏
做最好的你 吉博力姆教会
发送照片
你好好派对吗
You wanna party?
这个是做什么的
What does it do?
让你解脱
Set you free.
发送至查斯 你在哪
格特 我还没走 喂下宠物
为什么总让我喂 该你了
格特 快去吧 我马上回家
嗯
Yeah.
弗莱德
Hi, Fred.
有点晚了 但我没恶意 还带了鸟食
Little late, but I come in peace... and birdseed.
各位 给 吃吧
Hey, guys. Here you go. More food.
警告 勿入
-喂 -家里有些不对劲
- Hello? - Something weird's going on at the house.
你能来接我吗 我不想待在这里
Can you get me, please? I don't want to be here.
那我们还能去哪
Where are we supposed to go?
我不管 不待在这里就好
I don't care, just not here!
-关门 哥们 -什么...
- Close the door, bro. - What the--
放开她
Get away from her!
你死定了
You're dead!
查斯 怎么回事
Chase? What happened?
我要带你出去
I'm getting you out of here.
你感觉怎么样了
How you feeling?
我现在没事了
I'm totally fine now.
感觉好怪
It was so weird.
我最后记得的是那些光
The last thing I remember were these lights.
真的好美啊
They were really beautiful.
嗯 那叫嗑药
Yeah. Yeah, it's called drugs.
你显然是嗑了什么很厉害的东西
Clearly, you took some strong shit.
好吧 这是你的
Okay, this is yours.
如果你想回家 我可以自己找车
If you want to go home, I can get my own ride.
不 我不想一个人待着
No, I don't want to be alone,
我更不想回家
and I definitely don't want to go home.
除了那里哪里都行
Anywhere but there.
走吧
Come on.
我召唤三女神
"I summon the triple goddess
她的盛名 她的面庞 她的形态
in all her names, faces, and forms.
我召唤圣母 少女和老妪
I summon the mother, the maiden, and the crone.
我召唤你 逝者
I summon you, who lived yesterday,
从夜影中走出来 进入光明
to emerge from night shadows into the light."
从夜影中走出来 进入光明
Emerge from night shadows into the light!
现身 说话
Show yourself here! Speak!
艾米
Amy...
我们都收到了你的短♥信♥
We all got your text.
真会操作人 发那张照片
Manipulative, sending that photo.
但很有效 你们差不多都来了
But effective, since you're almost all here.
还能加一个人吗
Room for one more?
你要让我们进去吗
So... you gonna let us in?
嗯
Yeah.
如果你们不喜欢素的
Yeah, if you guys don't like veggie,
下面还有个意大利辣肠的
there's a pepperoni at the bottom.
还有香肠的 菠萝的
There's a sausage under, and a pineapple, too.
还有桌游 扭扭乐
Or board games. Ooh, yes, Twister!
-记得我们以前 -我们不是12岁了
- Remember that we would always-- - We're not 12 anymore.
-我都不是了 -有道理
- Not even me. - Good point.
那好吧 你们提议
Okay, how about suggestions,
你们随便说
then, just anything you guys...
你干什么 那是她的椅子
What are you doing? That was her chair.
随便坐吧 她死了
Sit wherever you want. She's gone.
这感觉好怪
This is too weird.
或许没有她 我们就合不来
Maybe we just don't work without her.
是啊 我要走了
Yeah. I'm outta here.
不 别这样
No, come on, guys!
听着 我们不能把
Listen, we can't blame Amy
我们不再在一起玩了的事怪在艾米头上
for the fact that we don't hang out anymore.
好啊 我怪你
Fine. I blame you.
你都没去葬礼
You didn't come to the funeral!
每个人都以自己的方式哀悼
Everyone grieves in their own way.
跟朋友一起 去参加葬礼
At funerals with their friends.
是啊 谁会那么做啊
Yeah, who would ever do that,
有朋友等着他的时候 却不出现
not show up when a friend is expecting them?
我就是说 威尔德不去
I'm just saying, Wilder not showing up
是墙上的第一道裂痕
was the first crack in the wall.
那堵墙本来就要倒的
That wall was always coming down.
我们是朋友是因为我们的父母是朋友
We were friends because our parents were friends.
我们那时还小 本来就是会疏远的
We were just kids. We were always gonna grow apart.
再说 很难跟一个一心只想
Plus, it's kind of hard to stay friends with someone
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表