剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
I want to find out what it is...
然后我想从他手里夺走
and then I wanna take it from him.
那估计今晚你又要在你的车里过夜了
So, I guess you're sleeping in your car again tonight?
我不会睡的
I won't be sleeping.
回头见了
I'll see you when I see you.
我要去奶昔牛排馆了
I'm going to Steak 'n' Shake.
所有人都确认一下手♥机♥已经关机
All right, everyone double-check that your phone's off
这样我们的父母就不会用巫师儿童定位找到我们了
so our parents can't find us using WizKidTracker.
这可以加到我妈妈
The invention of which we can add
所做过的恶事名录中
to the long list of evil things my mom has done.
我们离布伦特伍德很远了
We're a long way from Brentwood.
没事的 我们可以的
Hey, it's okay, we got this.
-查斯 粉碎拳套 -带来了
- Chase, Fistigons? - Got 'em.
-魔杖 -带来了
- Staff? - Done.
-感觉怎么样 -准备完毕
- How do you feel? - Ready.
-茉莉 -我感觉好极了
- Molly? - I'm so good.
-我的秘密武器呢 -她待在车里吧
- What about my secret weapon? - Um, she stays in the car.
-暂时 -不过把窗户打开吧
- For now. - Crack the windows, though.
这里是洛杉矶 如果有人看到车里有动物
This is LA. If anybody sees an animal in the car,
他们会叫警♥察♥的 就算这是个恐龙
they'll call the cops, even if it is a dinosaur.
你带来了什么 艾利克斯
And what are you bringing to the party, Alex?
权限 从我爸爸那儿偷来的
Access. Stolen from my dad.
我们进去以后 尽快毁掉
Now, once we get in there, we destroy as much as we can
所有能毁掉的 然后就走
as fast as we can, then we get out.
肯定有很多安保措施
All right, I'm sure that there's plenty of security.
我们肯定需要一些帮助
Gonna need some help with that.
最好的情况是
Best case scenario,
我们没有被抓 我们不用起冲突
we don't get caught, we don't have to fight.
我们上一次
When was the last time
体验到最好的情况是什么时候
any of us experienced a best case scenario?
我知道这几周很难熬
Look, I know that it's been a shitty couple of weeks.
-太轻描淡写了 -但我们又是朋友了
- Understatement. - But we're friends again,
我本来以为不会再有这么一天了
and I didn't think we ever would be.
我只想和你们一起拯救世界
I wouldn't wanna save the world with any other crew.
我们走
Let's go.
不好意思 站住
Hey, excuse me! Stop right there!
我是艾利克斯 你应该认识我爸爸杰弗里·威尔德
Um, hi, I'm Alex. I think you, uh, know my dad, Geoffrey Wilder.
这是他的工地
This, uh, is his site.
这里已经不归威尔德建筑公♥司♥管了
Wilder Construction's not in charge anymore.
这个工地现在归吉博力姆教堂管
This site's being run by the Church of Gibborim now.
那也许你该打电♥话♥给我爸爸让他批准
Oh, maybe you should call my dad and have him authorize it.
我们学校有个摄影项目
We have a school photography project.
他说了没事
He said it would be okay.
这下有意思了
Now this just got interesting.
卡罗琳娜 迪恩小姐
Karolina, uh, Miss Dean.
真是意外
This is a nice surprise.
-你叫什么 -卡尔
- What's your name? - Carl.
很高兴认识你 卡尔
Ah, well, it is a pleasure to meet you, Carl,
但是请你快点
but if you could just hurry,
-我们有很多事要做 -是的
- We have a lot of work to do. - Yeah.
总是堆到最后 是吧
Waited to the last minute, huh?
我以前也这样
I was like that.
你需要他的号♥码吗
Do you need his number?
不 我有
No, I have it.
-我是弗兰克 -抱歉打扰了 迪恩先生
- This is Frank. - Hate to bother you, Mr. Dean,
我是建筑工地的卡尔
but this is Carl down at the construction site.
你女儿在这里
Your daughter is here,
她说学校有个什么项目
and she said something about a school project?
想要进到工地里面
Wants to get into the site.
我相信没事
I'm sure it's okay,
但我觉得我应该来确认一下
but, uh, I just felt like I should check.
她和一群朋友们一起
She has a bunch of friends with her.
谢谢你的来电 卡尔
I really appreciate you calling, Carl.
我应该早点告诉你的
I should've let you know in advance,
但是今天...有点太忙了
but the day just... got away from me a little bit.
让她和她朋友随意去往
Please just let her and her friends on the site
工地内任何地方
and facilitate whatever they need.
-乐意效劳 -谢了 卡尔 你最好了
- Happy to do it. - Thanks, Carl. You're the best.
教堂在你的领导下
I think the church is going to thrive
一定能蓬勃兴旺 弗兰克
under your leadership, Frank.
没问题了 走吧
You're good. Let's go.
这绝对会比我想象中的要难
This is gonna be tougher than I thought.
慢慢来
One step at a time.
我们想办法永远停止这一切
Let's find a way to shut this down for good.
这是我爸爸创造的 也许我能找到控制器
My dad created this thing. Maybe I can find the controls.
茉莉 卡罗琳娜 试试能不能移♥动♥这些车
Molly, Karolina, let's see if we can move one of these trucks.
-移到哪里 -这里
- To where? - There!
我来盯着 保护好你们 以防万一
I'll keep watch, shield you guys if something goes wrong.
我们走
Let's go.
这边
Over here!
这是什么 开关吗
What is this, an on-off switch?
因为你应该只有那点能耐
'Cause that's about all you could manage.
你在因为我们俩之间的事而冲我生气吗
Are you mad at me about what happened between us?
什么 你是说在特南鲍姆婚礼礼堂做♥爱♥
What, that we had sex in the middle of the Tennenbaum wedding
然后甚至没停下来好好聊聊或者明确我们的关系
and didn't even stop to talk about it or define the relationship?
那是一小时之前
That was an hour ago,
现在我们在努力阻止加州
and now we're trying to prevent California
沉入大海
from dropping into the ocean!
我不是说我们之间的事不重要
I'm not saying what happened wasn't also important--
不重要 如果...以后都不会再发生这种事
It wasn't. It-- if it was just a one-time thing.
是吗
It was?
当然了
Of course.
都是荷尔蒙作祟 我们是青少年
It was hormones. We're teenagers,
受到繁衍后代的原始冲动驱使
driven by biological imperative to propagate the species.
我不知道你在说什么
Okay, well, I'm not sure what you just said,
但是我们赶紧先完成任务
but, come on, let's just focus on the mission.
好吧
Fine.
加油 茉莉
Come on, Molly!
这玩意无法识别我
Aw, this thing isn't recognizing me.
肯定只有授权的人才能用
It must only be for authorized users.
但是这个钻头是个危险装置
But this drill is a dangerous piece of equipment.
肯定有什么能切断电源的
There's gotta be some sort of emergency system
应急系统
that cuts the power.
或者没有
Or not.
你是说这种东西吗 我能按吗
You mean something like that? Should I press it?
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
后退
Stand back.
走吧
Come on!
加油
Come on!
-加油 茉莉 -上帝啊
- Come on! Molly! - Oh, jeez.
茉莉 你可以的
Molly, you can do it!
茉莉 加油 你可以的
Molly, come on, you got this!
加油 茉莉 快到了
Come on, Molly, here we go!
加油 继续推
Come on, keep pushing!
这个洞可真深
Wow, that is one deep-ass hole.
保安都去哪里了
Where are the guards?
填满这个洞
Fill the hole!
再向我多讨教几次
Stuck around for more lessons,
我可能会教你该怎么做
I would've shown you how to do that.
-该回家了 儿子 -我不会跟你去任何地方
- It's time to come home, son. - I'm not going anywhere with you!
-艾利克斯 -我们知道你们有很多问题
- Alex, please. - We know you have a lot of questions.
你是说譬如你们怎么能杀害那么多十五岁的孩子
You mean like how could you murder 15 kids?
我们保证我们所做的一切都是为了你们
We promise you everything we've done, we've done for you.
你们怎么还能说出这种话
How can you even say that!
-因为这是事实 -我们爱你们
- Because it's true. - We love you.
你们还不明白
You guys don't get it.
我们不是同一边的了
We're not on the same side anymore.
边 根本没有什么边
Sides? There aren't any sides.
我们是一家人
We're a family.
我们是一家人
We are a family.
必要的话我们会与你们战斗
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表