剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
没事 我只是有点头晕
Oh, yeah, yeah, I'm just a little lightheaded.
肯定是饿了
Must be hungry.
冰箱里有点剩下的泰国菜
Well, we have leftover Thai food in the fridge.
-好 -泰式炒河粉好吗
- Okay. - Pad see ew?
就泰式炒河粉吧 宝贝
Pad see ew, too, babe!
-爱你 -好
- Love you. - All right.
我没想到我们有约
I didn't realize we had plans.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我去了工地
I was at the construction site.
他们今天送钻机过来
They delivered the drill today.
这就是你想要的吗
So, this is what you want?
破坏我的威信吗
To undermine my authority?
你之所以有威信 都是我给你的
You have authority because I gave it to you.
这是我父亲的教会
This is my father's church!
但这是我的信仰
And it's my religion.
在我集结这些信徒的时候 你人在哪呢
Where were you when I gathered all these believers together?
当我把这些流浪儿从街头上找来时 你在哪
Where were you when I pulled those kids off the streets?
如果你认为我的能力只是来自于你的教导
If you think my power comes only from your teachings
或是你的治愈手套
or your healing gloves...
原来是为了这事
So that's what this is about.
-什么 -你不开心
- What? - You're upset
因为我给了你丈夫我从未给过你的东西
because I gave your husband something I've never given you.
这跟弗兰克无关
This has nothing to do with Frank.
这关乎我父亲留下的
It's about my father's legacy
我为之奉献一生的遗产
that I have devoted my life to.
教会是过去式了 莱斯利
The church is in the past, Leslie.
当教会垮台时你不会想在其左右的
You don't want to be around when it goes down.
什么
What?
你父亲会为你做的一切
Your father would be so proud
感到骄傲...
of everything that you've done...
但是你和我...
but you and I...
现在已经加入一件更伟大的事业中
have become a part of something much, much larger now.
傲慢
Pride.
傲慢是唯一重要的事
PRIDE is the only thing that matters.
你拥有如此宽大的胸怀
You have such a big heart.
你的慈悲治愈了很多人
Your compassion's healed so many.
现在我要你把它用在你的朋友们身上
Now I need you to turn it towards your friends,
因为他们快分崩离析了
because they're falling apart,
而只有你
and you are the only one
拥有能量把他们重新团结起来
with the power to bring them back together.
我需要你做这件事
I need you to do that,
而且要动作迅速
and I need you to do it quickly.
为什么 出什么事了吗
Why, is something wrong?
不 什么事都没有
No. Nothing's wrong.
总之现在还没有
Not yet, anyway.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
微笑 女士们 把牙齿露出来
Smile, ladies, show me those teeth!
卡萝 你就算了
Carol, not you.
好了 大家 我要看见一种态度
Okay, guys, I need to see some attitude.
好吧 真够糟的
Okay, that was terrible.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
加把劲
Snap.
好了 大家 脚趾绷直 准备好 跳
Okay, guys, point your toes, ready, go.
这不叫劈叉 那是什么
Those are not splits. What is that?
好吧 停
All right, cut it!
有谁能教教布列塔尼怎么数八拍吗 拜托了
Someone teach Brittany how to do an eight-count, please!
你好 埃菲尔 最近好吗
Hi, Eiffel. What's up?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
茉莉
Molly.
茉莉·赫南德斯
Molly Hernandez.
我参加了团队选拔 但是...
I tried out for the team, but um...
我没有完成试演
I kind of didn't finish my audition.
对 你就是轮到试演时来例假的那一个
Right, you were the one menstruating during her routine.
我还能说什么 我就过着流血的生活
What can I say, I'm all about that blood life.
我想知道队里有空缺位置吗
I was wondering if there was a spot open.
我真的很不错 做过大量练习
I'm really good, practicing a lot,
我只是想加入一个团队 你懂吗
and I just want to be a part of something, you know?
好 我们有一个空缺位置给你
Yeah. You know, we have a spot for you.
-真的吗 -经理
- Really? - Team manager.
我的天 太谢谢你了
Oh, my God, thank you so much.
我要安排行程 设计队服之类的吗
Like, I'm gonna be working on routines, designing uniforms?
我在运动休闲鞋流行趋势上有很多想法
I have a lot of thoughts on athleisure trends.
是 其实更多是要洗毛巾
Yeah, it's actually more like washing towels
和把水瓶装满
and filling up water bottles,
但是 你不会有意见的 对吧
but, um, you're cool with that, right?
是吧
I guess.
真棒
Awesome.
谢了 米娅
Thanks, Mia.
-是茉莉 -随便吧
- Molly. - Whatever.
-谢谢 -好吧
- Yeah, thank you. - Okay.
-谢谢 亲爱的 -这不是好差事
- Thanks, hon. - It's not a good job,
不过总得有人做
but someone's gotta do it.
你还好吧
Hey, you all right?
我想这是我应得的 对吧 既然我毁了这一切
I guess I deserve it, right, since I ruin everything?
你没有毁了一切
You don't ruin everything.
我们曾是朋友 事事顺心
We were all friends. Everything was going great.
这就是我爱你的地方 茉莉
That's what I love about you, Molly.
我们的父母是杀人犯 警♥察♥不正派
Our parents are killers, the cops are crooked,
我们还差点死于一个帮派份子之手
and we almost got killed by some gang members.
但你把这叫做"事事顺心"
But you see it as "Everything is going great."
或许我真正的超能力是我的乐观态度
Maybe my true super power is my positive attitude.
现在你听起来像我牙医诊所的一条标语
Now you sound like a poster in my dentist's office.
所以这意味着你和我还是朋友吗
So does this mean you and I are still friends?
当然 我们分享着
Of course. We share the kind of secret
别人都不明白的秘密
that nobody else understands.
是 但如果不能说出来 飞行又有什么乐趣
Yeah. What's the fun of flying if you can't tell anyone?
那徒手举起卡车呢
Or lifting a truck with your bare hands?
我只是希望每个人都能这么想
You know, I just wish everyone else felt the same.
我得走了
Well, it's... I gotta go.
好 走吧
All right. Come on.
亲爱的 我买♥♥来了午餐
Hey, hon. I have lunch.
不 不 现在不能吃
No, no, can't eat, not now,
现在有这么多科学成果要完成
not when there's so much science to be achieved.
你一定知道约拿的血清 如果得到恰当使用
You do realize that Jonah's serum, if harnessed properly,
就能逆转衰老过程
could reverse the aging process.
逃脱死亡的机会就掌握在我们手中
The chance to cheat death is right at our fingertips! Hah!
老天 戴尔 正因此你需要坚持喝低咖♥啡♥因♥
Jesus, Dale, this is why you need to stick to decaf.
想象我们能永远在一起 熊妈妈
Imagine the ability to live together forever, Mama Bear!
和我的真爱一起实现永生
Eternity with the one that I love.
还有什么比这更好的
What could be better?
这是我有过最棒的一个吻
That was the greatest kiss I've ever experienced.
它就像...这种彩色爆♥炸♥
It was like this-- this-- this explosion of color,
但是在我的嘴里
but in my mouth!
操
Oh, shit.
我爱你 史黛茜·约克
I love you, Stacey Yorkes.
你的褐色卷发 你沙哑可爱的声线
Your auburn curls, your scratchy, adorable voice,
你的鞋子...卡骆驰 好一个卡骆驰
your shoes-- I mean, Crocs! What are Crocs!
卡骆驰是上天的礼物 你不觉得吗
Crocs are a gift from God, don't you think?
那一滴...你被感染了
That drop-- you've been infected!
被爱感染
Infected with love!
-你出现了...约拿的幻觉 -什么
- Oh, you're tripping... on Jonah. - Whoo! What?
谁在前门
Who is at our front door right now?
糟了 是威尔德夫妇
Oh, crap. It's the Wilders.
杰弗里吗 请他进来
The G-man? Invite him in!
我喜欢那个大块又秃顶的泰迪熊
I love that big, bald teddy bear!
好吧 你好
Okay. Hello?
史黛茜 我们要跟你谈谈
Stacey, we need to talk to you.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表