剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
当然
Of course.
孩子说的有道理
The kid has a point.
你那小黑袋子里有治好脑瘤的办法吗
You have a cure for cancer in that little black bag of yours?
是一种试验性的免疫疗法
It's an experimental immunotherapy
从一个人的基因开♥发♥出来的 这人...
developed from the DNA of someone...
有一套非比寻常的免疫系统
with an extraordinary immune system.
对各种小病都见效
Works to right a variety of ailments.
我们开始吧 医生
Shall we, Doctor?
好
Yeah.
-你介意吗 -一点也不
- Do you mind? - Not at all.
药瓶 谢谢
Vial. Thank you.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
动手吧
Do it.
游戏结束
看来最高分还是我的
Looks like I still have the high score.
你会成为反叛军一名出色的飞行员的
Oh, you'll make one hell of a pilot for the rebellion.
-我只能说到这份上 -收到 黄金领袖
- I'll tell you that much. - Copy that, Gold Leader.
你最好回到派对上去
Well, you should probably get back to the party,
因为你男朋友大约正在
'cause, you know, your boyfriend's
到处地找你 他很担心...
probably looking everywhere for you, he's worried...
他不会的 因为没有他这个人
Oh, he's not, because he doesn't exist.
也就是说我根本没男朋友
As in I don't have one.
你这样可爱的女孩子
Cute girl like you?
我高中的时候你这么可爱的女孩子都去哪里了
Where were the girls like you when I was in high school?
你去过戏剧社吗
Did you try the theatre department?
-或者图书馆 -得了吧
- Or the library? - Come on.
你想要的男孩子还会追不到手吗
You could probably have any guy you wanted.
就像...
You know, it's like, uh...
你只要来点...你几岁来着
You were maybe a little bit-- How old are you?
好吧 感觉有点奇怪了
Okay! And now it just got weird.
不过谢了
But thanks.
天啊 我感觉很奇怪
God, you know, I feel strange.
到现在为止 一切都只是理论和直觉
Up until now, it's been all theories and hunches,
但只要我破解了那些数据就能拿到录像
right, but as soon as I decrypt that data, we'll have that tape,
能够证实我们父母是杀人凶手的铁证
undeniable proof that our parents are killers.
你后悔吗
You having regrets?
感觉一点都不合理
It just doesn't make sense.
杀人凶手会像我妈妈刚刚那样大哭吗
Do killers really bawl their eyes out like my mom just did?
你用来进入我妈妈办公室的密♥码♥
The code you used to get into my mom's office--
是什么
what was it?
"密♥码♥" 你妈妈是个大忙人
"Password." Your mom's a really busy lady.
估计她只是想用点简单的密♥码♥
I figured she'd use something simple.
她能够记住的那种
You know, something that she could actually remember.
再说了 谁会想到技术大咖
Plus, who would ever think that the tech titan
蒂娜·实的密♥码♥就是"密♥码♥"呢
Tina Minoru's password was "Password," Right?
你会
You did.
我想我只是很走运吧
I got lucky, I guess.
真的很走运
Really lucky.
怎么样
How'd it go?
成功完成任务
Mission successful.
派对怎么样
How was the party?
很好 救了卡罗琳娜的命
Great. Fine. Saved Karolina's life.
想救来着 不过还好她会飞
Well, tried to, but, hey, luckily she can fly.
今晚够呛
Big night.
太轻描淡写了
That's an understatement.
你听说我们父母的事了吗
You hear about our parents?
他们有私情
They're having an affair.
什么 我妈妈和...你♥爸♥爸
What? My mom and... your dad?
不 是我妈妈和...
No, my mom and...
天啊 和我妈妈
Oh, my God, and my mom?
不 我妈妈和你♥爸♥爸
No, my mom, your dad.
我爸爸
My dad...
-很高兴看到你恢复了 -是啊
- It's nice to see you on your feet. - Yeah.
我知道我们有很多事要说...
Look, I know we have a lot to talk about...
为什么 我感觉很好
Oh, why? Never felt better.
我的生命又续了一程
I've got a new lease on life,
还有一个爱我的妻子
and a beautiful wife who loves me.
夫复何求
What more could a man want?
你们俩没事吧
So, everything okay with you guys?
我不知道
I have no idea.
过来
Come here.
卡罗琳娜
Karolina?
我整晚都想见你
I've been looking forward to meeting you all evening.
为什么 你是谁
Why? Who are you?
我是你妈妈的一个朋友
I'm a friend of your mother's.
我妈妈的朋友我都认识
I know my mom's friends.
我是个老朋友 刚来到镇上
I'm an old friend... new in town.
我...我是约拿
I'm... I'm Jonah.
很荣幸
It's my pleasure.
没事吧 孩子
Is everything okay, kiddo?
我们准备走了
We're about to head out of here.
你车上还坐得下吗
Room for one more in your car?
一直有你的位置
Always.
很高兴终于见到你本人 卡罗琳娜
It's nice to finally meet you face to face, Karolina.
我看过你演的电影 迪恩先生
I've seen your films, Mr. Dean...
但是我最敬重的是你为教堂做出的贡献
but it's your work for the church that I truly admire.
我相信你肯定很开心终于能登上祭坛
I'm sure it was exciting to finally get out to the crater.
消息传得很快
News travels fast.
我想我还不适合成为高阶
I guess going Ultra wasn't for me.
朋友 你已经是高阶了
My friend, you went Ultra.
你只是还不知道
You just didn't know it.
弗兰克应该不记得约拿了
Frank should have no memory of Jonah.
我亲自处理的
I took care of that myself.
他不记得
He doesn't.
那他们要聊什么
What the hell do they have to talk about?
不是什么好事
Nothing good.
你看到查斯了吗
Have you seen Chase?
格特 我觉得你不该找他
Gert, I don't think you should look for him.
-为什么 -因为我看到他了
- Why? - Because I did see him.
他离开了派对 我想知道为什么 就跟着他
He left the party and I wanted to know why, so I followed him.
他在屋顶上亲吻卡罗琳娜
He was up on the roof kissing Karolina.
如果你不想知道 对不起
I'm sorry if you didn't want to know this.
我只是承受不了更多的秘密了
I just can't handle any more secrets.
不 你做得对
No, you did the right thing.
茉莉 我收到你的短♥信♥了
Hey, Molly, I got your text.
-我希望我们能聊聊 -关于我的父母
- I was hoping we could talk. - About my parents?
关于你发的信息
Well, about what you wrote.
什么叫没有时间了
What did you mean "Time was running out"?
我是认真的 你不会明白的
I meant what I said. You just don't understand.
如果出了什么事 我需要趁早知道答案
If something happens, I need answers before it's too late.
会出什么事 你为什么这么难过
What is gonna happen? Why are you so upset?
我没有难过 你拖了太久了
I'm not upset, it's just you're taking too long.
我们去我的车上谈吧
Why don't we go talk in my car.
那里能有更多私人空间
We'll have more privacy.
没什么 我发誓
There's nothing, I swear.
我只是想知道我父母的事
I just want to know about my parents.
我什么都没看到
I didn't see a thing.
你刚刚说了什么
What did you just say?
没什么
Nothing.
突然胡言乱语了 肯定是因为派对
Just some weird robes. It must've been a party.
-我不知道 -没什么事吧
- I don't know. - Everything all right over here?
准备好走了吗 小茉
You ready to go, Moll?
好
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
怎么了
What was that all about?
我搞砸了 出大事了
I messed up. Big time.
茉莉当时就在地下室
Molly was in the basement.
我觉得她什么都看到了
I think she saw everything.
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表