剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表
我们关闭呼吸机后 他可能...
When we turn the ventilator off, he may...
什么都别碰
Don't touch anything.
弗兰克 我们不知道你会来
Frank, we weren't expecting you.
要加入我们吗
Would you like to join our circle?
其实 莱斯利 我需要你让开
Actually, Leslie, I need you to step aside.
相信我
Trust me.
你也是
You, too.
请让我们单独待会儿 谢谢
Just give us a moment alone, please, thank you.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
这个
This.
别
Don't.
住手
Stop it!
停下
Stop!
怎么回事
What's happening?
你得到了我们都想要的东西
You've been given something we all want.
更多时间
More time.
爸爸
Dad?
你做了什么
What did you do?
我的新工作
My new job.
那是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
抱歉刚刚抢了你的风头
I'm sorry to step on your moment back there,
但是凯尔文是我的朋友
but Calvin's a friend.
我们在同一个组织
We're in the same men's group.
他总是带最好吃的零食来
He brings the best snacks.
约拿为什么给你那些能力
Why did Jonah give you those?
我和他好好地聊了一番教会和我的未来
He and I had a lovely chat about the church and my future there.
希望你对此没意见
I hope you don't have a problem with that.
问题是你根本不知道你在做什么
The problem is you have no idea what you're doing.
那就是个小把戏
That was a parlor trick,
但是会带来严重的后果
but it has real consequences.
如果那家人告诉所有的人
What if that family tells everybody
说你是治愈师怎么办
that you're some kind of healer?
我正希望他们这么做
Oh, I'm counting on it.
阿特拉斯学院
今晚开放日
整个傍晚都和要我们的家人待在一起
Stuck with our families for an entire evening,
假装没事发生
acting as if everything's fine.
我父母可不是
Not my parents.
我爸今天搬出去了
My dad moves out today.
见鬼 妮可 很遗憾
Damn. Nico, I'm sorry.
反正如果他们最后都坐牢了 也没什么区别
Doesn't make any difference if they all end up in jail anyway.
有什么我能帮忙的地方
Well, if there's anything that I can do...
有一件事
One thing.
你怎么知道
How did you know
如何进入我妈在巫师实验室的办公室
how to get into my mom's office at Wizard?
拜托 别拿废话来搪塞我
And, please, just don't tell me some bullshit
什么她的密♥码♥就是密♥码♥这个词
that her password was "Password."
在我们父母和我们的老师谈话之前
Any chance our parents can get arrested
他们有可能会被逮捕吗
before they talk to our teachers?
我最近也不是什么三好学生
Yeah, I can't say that I've been a banner student lately.
谁还有精力去想功课的事
Who can even think about homework?
看来我们申请大学的时候
Guess we'll have a hell of a personal essay
申请短文可有得写了
for our college applications.
真是太可爱了
Isn't this adorbs!
你们几个在计划来场盛大的双人约会吗
You guys planning a big double date?
现在的孩子都喜欢玩些什么
What do the kids do for fun these days?
密室逃脱 唱K还是做做针织
Is it a... escape room? Karaoke? A knitting circle?
没人计划去约会
No one is planning a date.
密室逃脱听起来倒是很不错
Escape room does sound sick, though.
-如果你是说从这逃出去的话 -说得好
- If it means escaping from here. - Whoa, zinger!
卡罗琳娜 你应该参加学校的即兴表演剧团
Karolina, you should sign up for the school improv troupe.
各位 我们要对付的应该是我们的父母
Guys, we're supposed to be taking on our parents,
而不是彼此
not each other.
视频数据弄得怎么样了
Well, what's happening with the video data?
我还在弄
I'm still working on it.
比我想象地还要难破解
It's harder to unlock than I thought,
加上我父母现在盯得我很紧
and now my parents are on my ass.
我父母也是
Yeah, mine too.
你觉得他们知道了吗
Do you think they know?
我不确定他们是怎么知道的
I'm not sure how.
没事的 我们可以再拼起来
It's okay. We can put it back together.
没人在乎 没人在乎双螺旋
Who cares? Who cares about a double helix!
茉莉 没事吧
Molly, is everything okay?
大伙 我搞砸了
I screwed up, you guys.
我有事要告诉你们
I got something to tell you.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
我知道 我慌了 你妈很吓人
I know, I panicked. Your mom is very intimidating.
她的定罪率就是证明
Well, she has the conviction rate to prove it.
现在你才告诉我
Now you're telling me
她一开始就怀疑你了吗
she's been suspicious of you from the beginning.
更别提你在适时咖啡店里
Not to mention you're responsible
还毁了一间洗手间
for only one working bathroom at Timely Coffee.
如果他们知道你看到了他们穿着那些袍子
If they know you saw the robes,
他们就知道你下了楼
they know you got down the staircase.
除非他们穿着袍子去别的地方
Unless they wear their robes to other places,
比如说健身房♥ 或是全食超♥市♥
like the gym, or Whole Foods.
然而我家里却没有任何变化
Then again, nothing in my house has changed.
事实上 一切反而变得更好了
In fact, it's gotten better.
除了我们父母有私情之外
Except for the fact that our parents are having an affair.
不 那也都结束了 今早我妈告诉我了
No, that's all over. My mom told me this morning.
至少我知道我父母为什么住在我房♥间里
Well, at least I know why my parents are living in my room.
哥们 我说了对不起
Dude, I said I'm sorry.
你为什么不告诉我们 茉莉
Why didn't you tell us, Molly?
为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
每次我想要告诉你们什么事
Every time I try to tell you guys stuff,
你们都是一副
you act like I'm some kid
我是个说话没人会相信的孩子
who can't be believed.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
这些事对我们来说都很难承受
This is too much for us to handle,
更别说你这个年纪了
let alone someone your age.
你们也就大我三岁
You're, like, three years older!
所以我尽全力不让你知道这些事
This is why I literally tried to protect you from seeing this.
如果我们不能互相信任 就不能互相合作
We can't do this thing if we can't trust each other.
我和你们说的是真心话
I'm super honest.
茉莉 也许有时你太过于诚实了
Yeah, Molly, maybe a little too honest sometimes.
算了吧
You know what? Forget it.
如果在经历了这一切之后 你们却这样待我
If after all we've been through this is how it's gonna be,
那我不想和你们有任何牵扯
then I don't want anything to do with you guys!
茉莉 别走
Molly, hold on!
-对吧 -我从来没见过这种事
- Right? - I have never seen anything like this.
太神奇了 他很神奇
It's amazing. I mean, he is amazing!
也很让人感到害怕 如果约拿发现
He's also scary, and if Jonah ever finds out
-你偷了他的血清 -好吧 好吧
- that you pinched his serum... - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
基本上就是他自己交给我的
The guy practically handed it to me.
就像是他想我们检验这血清似的
It's like he wanted us to examine it, okay?
但是的 我同意 我更希望他不会发现
But, yes, I agree, I would very much prefer he didn't find out.
嗯
Yeah.
真的是太神奇了
It's truly incredible!
在我们合成DNA时
When we synthesize DNA,
要采取一切预防措施 避免拉伸遗传密♥码♥
we take every precaution to not stretch genetic code
以免产生毒素或是疾病 但是
in such a way that it creates a toxin or a disease, but...
在反向拉伸时 这血清里有约拿的DNA
Jonah's DNA in this serum when stretched does the opposite!
能产生治疗作用
It creates healing!
我知道 就像是电脑病毒里的疯狂恶意软件
I know, it's like a crazy malware in a computer virus.
像法国南部的奶油一样化开
It spreads like a Belle Creme from the south of France.
即使是连续了十四个小时之后
Aw, even after 14 straight hours,
你的芝士比喻一直都令人印象深刻
your cheese references never fail to impress.
全都是为了你 亲爱的
It's all for you, my love.
-你没事吧 -应该没事
- You all right? - I think so.
什么感觉也没有
Didn't feel a thing.
你确定没事吗
Sure you're okay?
剧集 | 离家童盟 | 导航列表