剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
国王会来的
The King will come.
让他的手下去找胡德
Let his men find Hood.
那国王本人呢
And the King himself?
亨利不能活着离开英格兰
Henry cannot leave England alive.
没动静
No movement.
他们留在诺丁汉了
They're staying in Nottingham.
那我们趁他们受伤时攻击
Then let's strike while they're hurting.
不
No.
我们也受伤了
We're hurting too.
我们已经让他们见识够了 让他们流血了
We showed them enough. We made them bleed.
这是为了我们失去的每一个人
It's for everyone we lost.
为了我叔叔
For my uncle.
那......现在怎么办
Then... what now?
这地方不安全
This place isn't safe.
如果我们再往森林深处走
If we go further into the forest,
他们只会跟上来
they'll only follow.
那我们就光明正大地藏起来
So we hide in plain sight.
和我们的人♥民♥
With our people
还有在田里干活的村民一起
and our villagers working our fields.
我们可以散布谣言说亡命徒
We can spread rumor that the outlaws
深入舍伍德森林了
went deeper into Sherwood...
而诺曼人搜寻的时候 我们就计划
and while the Normans search, we'll plan.
他们内斗的时候 我们重建
While they feud, we rebuild,
时机一到 我们再战
and the time's right, we'll fight again.
战斗到自♥由♥
Fight till we're free.
够锋利了
It's sharp enough.
刀子有真正够锋利的时候吗
Is a blade ever?
你要去哪
Where will you go?
我去伦敦
I'll go to London.
找工作
Find work.
等罗布的消息
Wait for Rob's call.
应该不会太久
Doubt it'll be long.
想找伴吗
Fancy some company?
拉尔夫
Ralph?
你可能需要这个
You may need this.
我们还没完
We're not done.
沃里克的金子呢
What about Warick's gold?
我们分掉
Well, we give it away.
我们对诺曼人的税
Our tax on the Normans.
我什么时候能再见到你
When will I see you again?
很快 对吧 约翰
Soon. Isn't that right, John?
所以
So...
去哪
where to?
我从没去过法国
Never been to France.
法国听起来不错
France sounds good.
你不请我吗
You're not inviting me?
拜托 你们两个在那边会迷路的
Oh, please, you two would be lost out there.
我几乎是法国人
I'm practically French.
我喝酒 我闷闷不乐
I drink, I sulk,
我莫名其妙地评判别人
and I judge people for no reason.
我绝对能融入
I'd blend right in.
走吧
Come on.
我这样做可能会被逐出教会
I could be cast out for this.
那就确保我的信能送到陛下手中
Then be sure my correspondence reaches His Majesty.
别告诉任何人你带的东西
Tell no one what you carry.
里面有真♥相♥
There are truths inside that concern
关乎英格兰的主♥权♥
the sovereignty of England.
关乎亨利的王后和诺丁汉
Truths that touch Henry's queen and Nottingham...
还有罗宾汉的名字
and the name Robin Hood.
别失败
Do not fail.
这个王国的下一章从我的信开始
The next chapter of this kingdom begins with my letter.
陛下
Your Majesty.
猎鹰回到手套
The hawk returns to the glove.
这么久 我还以为你不会回来
After this long, I half-expected you wouldn't.
我逃的不是你
It wasn't you I ran from.
你很勇敢
You're brave.
你赌上了一切
You risked everything.
你在森林里的生活
Your life in the forest...
现在又把脖子伸到宫廷里
and now your neck in the palace.
像你这样的人很少见
People like you are rare.
那我为什么要让你离开
So, why would I let you leave
当我可以把你留在身边
when I might keep you at my side?
因为你是守信的女人 殿下
Because you are a woman of your word, Your Highness.
从什么时候起王后能守信了
Since when can a queen afford to keep her word?
但为了你 我破例
But for you, I'll make an exception.
承蒙陛下恩典
By the grace of Her Majesty,
赦免洛克斯利的罗伯特
clemency for Robert of Locksley.
你就这么容易满足
Are you so easily satisfied?
平静的生活不会让你内心的激荡安静下来
A quiet life won't silence what stirs in you.
那不够
It won't be enough.
罗布就够了
Rob is enough.
你也许渴望简单
You may crave simplicity...
但简单不想要你
but it does not want you.
再说 你知道接下来会发生什么
Besides, you know what's coming.
我不用说
I needn't say it.
亨利国王
King Henry.
不管赦免与否 你还是会追杀他
Clemency or not, you'll still hunt him.
是的
Yes.
他不会停手 直到罗宾汉死
And he won't stop until Robin Hood is dead.
所以问我吧 玛丽安
So ask me, Marian...
我能给你什么
what have I to offer you?
你能给我什么 陛下
What do you offer, Your Majesty?
你唯一的生存机会
Your only chance of survival.
她说什么
What did she say?
你得到赦免
You have your clemency.
我得到自♥由♥
And I my freedom.
她提出了一个提议
She made an offer.
一个能改变一切的提议
One that could change everything.
不只对我们 对接下来的一切
Not just for us, but for what comes next.
你在考虑
You're considering it.
很复杂
It's complicated.
嗯
Well...
我们有足够的时间慢慢理清
we have plenty of time to untangle things.
但今晚 不想
But tonight, not a thought...
不提王位 不提叛乱
not a whisper of thrones or rebellions.
只有我们 就这一次
Just us, for once.
好
All right.
只有我们
Just us.
Translation by Grok AI, @fpakui
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表