剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
Why didn't you take me to bed?
那樣不對
It wouldn't've been right.
為什麼
Why?
你還愛她
You still love her.
我能讓你忘掉她
I can make you forget her.
讓我來
Let me.
別再當紳士了
No more being noble.
我們今晚可能會死
We could die tonight.
但如果沒死
But if we don't,
你就要帶我上♥床♥
you will take me to bed.
你看起來像是走錯路了
You look as though you've taken a wrong turn.
離諾丁漢有點遠吧
A little far from Nottingham, I suppose.
我在找東翼
I'm looking for the east wing.
伯爵元帥的房♥間
Earl Marshal's chambers.
東翼
The east wing?
我覺得你比較適合南邊
I think you'd be more at home in the south.
南邊 -僕人區
The south? -The servants' quarters.
你...
You...
一定是塞萊娜·德·菲佐
must be Celene de Fitzou,
王后的僕人
servant to the Queen.
總是跟在埃莉諾身邊,我聽說
Always at Eleanor's heels, as I hear.
從諾丁漢聽到不少啊
From Nottingham, you hear much.
我猜小圈子裡八卦傳得快
I suppose gossip travels quickly in such small circles.
哦,我不八卦,我聽
Oh, I don't gossip. I listen.
這樣我才能分辨有意義的
It's how I decipher the meaningful
和沒意義的
from the meaningless.
可是看來
And yet, it seems,
你還是沒找到路
you still haven't found your way.
或許你聽錯人了
Perhaps you've been listening to the wrong people.
或許你說話
Perhaps you speak
比你知道的多
with more confidence than knowledge.
僕人常犯的毛病
A common flaw amongst those that serve.
好好享受你的住宿,普莉希拉女士
Do enjoy your stay, Lady Priscilla.
你終於會找到屬於你的地方
You'll find where you belong eventually.
宮殿有辦法把人
The palace has a way of sorting people
分到該在的位置
into their proper place.
牧師說...
Priests say...
呼嘯的風是上帝的氣息
rushing wind is the breath of God.
啊,嗯,薩克遜人說那是風
Ah, well, Saxons say it's the wind.
你有心事
You're troubled.
我們做該做的事
We do what must be done.
還是會很難
Still, it will be difficult.
嗯,是啊
Mm, yes.
攻諾曼城♥堡♥是大膽的襲擊
Assaulting a Norman castle is a bold attack.
大膽到說不定
So bold, in fact, it may even
會傳到法國國王的耳朵
reach the ears of the King in France.
你跟小約翰談過了
You've been speaking to Little John?
只因為你有事瞞我
Only because you are keeping something from me.
這不難看出來
That wasn't hard to see.
你帶大家去冒險
You're leading them all toward danger.
或許是送死
Perhaps death.
你知道為什麼嗎
Do you know why?
救我們的長老
To save our elders.
包括我叔叔
My uncle amongst them.
你想遵守跟王后的協議嗎
You want to keep your bargain with the Queen?
這跟那沒關係
This has nothing to do with that.
你確定嗎
Are you so sure?
人能說的謊話裡
Of all the lies a man can tell,
最危險的就是對自己說的
none more dangerous than the ones he tells himself.
你想太多了,塔克
You're complicating it, Tuck.
我今晚打仗是因為得有人打
I fight tonight because someone has to.
不然無辜的人會死
If not, innocent men will die.
大家都準備好了,羅伯
Everybody's ready, Rob.
我們快點,安靜點
We move fast, quiet,
直到把人救出來前別停
we don't stop until our people are free.
去殺幾個諾曼人吧
Let's go kill some Normans.
也救幾個薩克遜人,上帝保佑
And save some Saxons too, God willing.
守衛,守衛,守衛,守衛...
Guard, guard, guard, guard...
你確定能找到嗎
Are you sure you can find it?
我已經找到了
I already have.
好,你去馬廄
All right, you make your way to the stables
把馬放出來,去地牢,米蘭奇
and loose the horses. To the dungeons, Milange.
呃,羅伯...
Uh, Rob...
別死啊
don't die.
往右 -羅伯
To the right. -Rob!
叔叔
Uncle!
你不該來
You shouldn't have come.
不然誰來救你脫離絞索,老頭
But then who would keep you from the noose, old man?
羅伯
Rob.
祝福你,我的孩子
Bless you, my boy.
好啦,好啦
All right, all right.
我們只爭取到幾分鐘,不是幾小時
We've bought ourselves minutes, not hours,
別浪費 -這邊走
so let's not waste them. -This way.
他們的守衛... -我們走這邊
Their guard... -We can go through this way.
直直穿過去 -什麼
Straight across. -What?
大家都進來 -去救長老們
Everyone in. -Get the elders.
穿過去,直直穿過去,就那邊
Get across, straight across, straight across there.
羅賓漢,我猜
Robin Hood, I presume.
你真以為能這麼輕易溜進來嗎
Did you really think you could slip in here so easily?
我猜我是這麼想
I suppose I did.
你頂多是你♥爸♥的一半
At best, you're half the man your father was.
還是個小子
Still just a boy.
約翰
John.
大家從正門出去,我來拖住警長
Get everyone out the front, I'll distract the Sheriff.
殺了他們
Kill them.
現在
Now.
亨利,快出去
Henry, get out!
他們來了
They're coming!
不,不,不...
No, no, no, no, no, no...
不- -不,走
No-no-no-no. -No, go.
走
Go!
洛克斯利
Locksley!
洛克斯利
Locksley!
好了,馬
Okay, horses.
這不算偷
This doesn't count as stealing.
你以為能跑到哪去
Where did you think you could run?
我不是在跑,警長
I'm not running, Sheriff.
我是來找你
I came for you.
快點,兄弟們
Hurry up, men!
結束了,洛克斯利
It's over, Locksley.
做你♥爸♥沒做到的事
Do what your father could not.
承認你的罪行
Admit your crimes.
接受懲罰
Pay the penalty.
今天不行
Not today!
那你就跟你♥爸♥一樣死
Then you'll die like your father did,
孤獨,被打敗,已經被遺忘
alone, beaten, already forgotten.
追他
Get after him!
我們跳 -什麼
We jump! -What?!
準備好了嗎
Ready?
羅伯,上來
Rob! Get on!
叔叔,上來
Uncle, get on!
約翰 -快,快
John! -Quickly, quickly!
我們現在得走
We need to go now!
上來
Get on!
上來 -不
Get on! Get on! -No! No!
走,塔克 -我們不能丟下亨利
Go, Tuck, go! -We can't leave Henry.
走
Go!
沒他們的蹤影
No sign of them.
他們像幽靈一樣消失在森林裡
They vanished into the forest like spirits.
不幸
Unfortunate.
如果漢恩死在這裡會更乾淨
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表