剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
這才是問題
That was a question.
我把命都交給他
With my life.
如果他把我帶到羅賓漢面前
If he puts me beside Robin Hood...
我就給他赦免
he shall have his clemency.
謝謝陛下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
你可以走了
You may leave.
女王的令狀對我們誰都沒好處
The Queen's writ serves none of our interests.
它把我們綁在還沒證實的說法上
It binds us to unproven claims
還逼我們走上一條
and commits us to a course of action
回不了頭的路
that cannot be undone.
那你想我們怎麼辦,治安官,反叛嗎
And what would you have us do, Sheriff? Revolt?
拖延
Delay. - Delay?
對
Yes.
我會很快解決胡德
I will deal with Hood quickly,
這場危機就會過去
and this crisis will pass.
治安官說得有理
The Sheriff speaks wisely.
不過就是簽個名,有什麼關係
It's a signature, what does it matter?
這不只是紙上的墨水
It's more than ink on parchment.
這是承認自己無能
It is a declaration of weakness.
我們在無謂的爭論裡鑽牛角尖
We cloud our minds with needless debate.
女王已經說了,我們的責任很清楚
The Queen has spoken, and our duty is clear.
那你就跟著一個叛逆的女王一起完蛋吧
Then you follow a rebel queen to your demise.
我們宣誓效忠的是君主
We are bound by oath to the sovereign.
忠誠是我們的義務
Fealty is our duty. - To the King!
對國王
Not to Eleanor! - Indeed, Baroness,
不是對艾蓮諾
have you forgotten that she defied Henry once before?
沒錯,男爵夫人
What makes you certain this isn't another scheme?
你忘了她以前就背叛過亨利一次嗎
And the cost of not signing?
你怎麼確定這不是另一個陰謀
What if this scoundrel has in fact allied with the Welsh?
不簽的代價呢
What then?
小心宣傳
"Beware propaganda,
因為它可能咬到散播它的人
for it may bite the tongue that bore it."
馬可·奧里略
Marcus Aurelius? - King Henry.
亨利國王
You have avoided the question, Sheriff.
你迴避問題了,治安官
What if Eleanor is right, and we fail to act?
萬一艾蓮諾說得對,我們卻沒行動呢
She has positioned your anxieties perfectly, Madeline.
她把你們的焦慮拿捏得剛剛好,瑪德琳
Caught between herself and the King.
夾在她跟國王之間
Defy one, and you fear the wrath of the other.
違抗一個,就怕另一個的怒火
It's manipulation.
這就是操弄
Her Majesty, Queen Eleanor of England.
英格蘭女王艾蓮諾陛下
This proclamation bears my signature
這份公告有我的簽名
and that of the Earl Marshal.
還有伯爵元帥的
By adding your names,
加上你們的名字
you are affirming your loyalty to the Crown
就是表明你們對王室的忠誠
and your commitment to ending this lawlessness.
以及終結這場無法無天的承諾
I stand with the Crown.
我支持王室
I as well.
我也是
Sheriff?
治安官
I cannot sign.
我不能簽
This writ presumes truths not yet proven.
這份令狀假定了還沒證實的事實
I won't swear loyalty to what I believe is misguided,
我不會對我認為錯誤的東西宣誓忠誠
to what I know will bring only destruction.
對我來說只會帶來毀滅的東西
Refusal from you, Sheriff, carries weight.
治安官你拒絕,這分量很重
Are you certain the burden is one you wish to bear?
你確定這是你想扛的責任嗎
Your Majesty, I cannot lend my name
陛下,我不能把名字借給我不信任的事
to a cause I do not trust.
你的忠誠我記住了
Your loyalty is noted,
不會忘記
and it will not be forgotten.
王室因為這份忠誠更強大
The Crown stands stronger because of it.
當亨利國王知道你的忠誠
And when King Henry learns of your fealty,
他會知道誰才是真正的盟友
he will know who his true allies are.
噓
Ssh.
羅布!你幹嘛
Rob! What are you doing?
我來傳話,像我答應的
I'm bringing word, like I promised.
你應該找別人來
You were supposed to send someone else.
你瘋了嗎
Have you lost all sense?
聽我說
Listen to me.
女王確認會給赦免
The Queen confirmed clemency.
如果你安排好跟羅賓漢的會面
If you deliver the meeting with Robin Hood,
她就會赦免你
she'll pardon you.
女王的話
On the Queen's word?
諾曼人的話
A Norman word?
我的話,我保證
Mine. My word.
去做吧,羅布
Do this, Rob,
你就自♥由♥了
and you will be free.
那你呢
And you? - I'll still serve the Queen.
我還是得侍奉女王
Nothing can change that,
現在還改變不了
for now.
但我知道你活著就好
But I'll know you're alive.
這樣就夠了,至少現在夠了
That's enough. It will have to be for now.
我不丟下你就走
I won't leave without you.
你會為我去做
You will do this for me...
如果你愛我
if you love me.
你愛我嗎
Do you love me?
比你想像的還愛
More than you can know.
你找得到他嗎
Can you find him?
我已經找到了
I already have.
他會見艾蓮諾嗎
And he'll meet Eleanor?
明天晚上
Tomorrow night.
奧克斯利草甸,像你說的
Oxley Meadows, as you said.
別現在走
Don't leave yet.
你會不會永遠脫離不了艾蓮諾的侍奉
Will you ever be free of Eleanor's service?
我不知道
I don't know.
那我們乾脆逃吧
Then let's just run.
那只會讓你又變成逃犯
That would only make you a fugitive again.
我也一樣
Myself as well.
如果我們想有在一起的機會
If we are ever to have a chance to be together,
就得從你自♥由♥開始
it has to start with you being free.
脫離這個地方,這些危險
Free of this place, these dangers.
脫離過去
Free of the past.
女王跟羅賓漢見面之後
After the Queen and Robin Hood meet,
你就得離開諾丁漢
you must leave Nottingham.
這是你唯一安全的辦法
It's the only way you will be safe.
在你去威斯敏斯特之前
Before you journey for Westminster,
我想再見你一次
I want to see you again.
赦免簽好我就帶給你
When the clemency is signed, I'll bring it to you.
老地方那堆石頭
The old rocks.
星期五晚上
Friday night.
老地方那堆石頭
The old rocks.
我會去
I'll be there.
答應我你會走
Promise me you'll go.
拿到之後,答應我別回頭
When you have it, promise me you won't look back.
你沒簽女王的令狀
You haven't signed the Queen's writ.
簽了就是背叛我的職責
Signing it would betray my duty.
我不懂
I don't understand.
為什麼
Why?
如果亨利把這看成是
If Henry comes to see this as a threat
對他王位的威脅
to his crown...
他的反應會是
his response will be
他最熟悉的那一種
the one that he knows best.
戰爭
War.
你所知道的世界的一切
Everything you know of the world,
它的
its...
它的法律、規矩還有
its laws and rules and...
你的穿著、行為、說話方式
the way you dress and act and speak...
你的希望和夢想
your hopes and dreams.
街上陌生人善意的話
The kind words of a stranger on the street.
孩子的笑聲
The laughter of a child.
那就是和平
That is peace.
戰爭
War.
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表