剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
「羅賓漢」倩倩体验
Previously on "Robin Hood."
燒了田地!
Burn the fields!
我女兒的血沾在那支箭上
My daughter's blood is on that arrow.
把羅賓漢帶來給我,不然就跟他一樣下場
Bring me Robin Hood or share his fate.
從前約翰王子來過這裡
Once Prince John was here.
他總有一天會見到你的
He'll be sure to meet you one day.
我什麼都願意為你做,羅布
I'd do anything for you, Rob.
為了國王健康 -為了國王健康
The King's health. -The King's health.
我看到的是一座讓薩克遜罪犯
I see a town where Saxon criminals
在你寬容下囂張的城鎮
thrive under your leniency.
這是一份援助令,詳細說明
This is a Writ of Aid detailing
羅賓漢帶來的威脅
the threat posed by Robin Hood.
你們每一個人都要簽名宣誓效忠
Each of you will pledge your loyalty by signature.
我不能把名字借給我不信任的事
I cannot lend my name to a cause I do not trust.
如果我想繼續
If I hope to stay
待在你照顧下,可能需要再受一次傷
in your care, I may require another injury.
從羽毛的剪法看來
The way the feathers have been cut,
只有一個人會這樣做,洛克斯利的休
only one man ever did that. Hugh of Locksley.
艾蓮諾在諾丁漢需要的
what Eleanor needs in Nottingham.
一個間諜 -真正的目的是
A spy. -The true aim is
跟羅賓漢見一面
an audience with Robin Hood.
我要你把叛亂升級
I want you to escalate your rebellion.
洛克斯利就在那裡
Locksley was there.
就是因為他,你哥哥才會死
It's because of him that your brother's dead.
你是說洛克斯利的羅伯特
Are you saying that Robert of Locksley
就是羅賓漢?
is Robin Hood?
瑪麗安
Marian.
怎麼了?
What's wrong?
告訴我這不是真的
Say it isn't true.
真的是你
It is you.
瑪麗安,他們像獵狗一樣追我們
Marian, they hunted us like dogs.
誰?!
Who?!
你父親和他的人
Your father and his men.
瑪麗安
Marian.
阿隆那件事是可怕的意外
Aronne was a horrible accident.
意外? -沒錯
An accident? -Yes.
就像搶主教一樣
Like robbing the Bishop.
就像差點殺了普莉希拉一樣
Like almost killing Priscilla.
就像這一切!
Like all of it!
全都是意外!
It was all an accident!
我沒想到會變成這樣,瑪麗安!
I didn't mean for any of this to happen, Marian!
你想怎樣根本不重要!
Doesn't matter what you meant!
我真是個傻瓜,竟然把心給了你
What a fool I was to give you my heart.
去愛你
To love you.
我再也不想見到你
I never want to see you again.
永遠都不想
Not ever.
我向你告別...
I bid you farewell...
羅賓漢
Robin Hood.
又一天過去了
Another day.
又砍了幾畝森林
Acres more of forest cleared,
還是沒看到羅賓漢和他那幫人的蹤影
and yet no sign of Robin Hood or his band.
你期待什麼?
What do you expect?
他本來就是林務員的兒子
He's a forester's son.
他在那些樹林裡走
He walks through those trees
就像走在自家大廳一樣自在
like a man walking through the halls of his own home.
村子裡有傳言
There are rumors in the villages
說他帶著金子逃走了
that he has taken his gold and fled,
甚至離開了英格蘭
even left England.
不
No.
他還在舍伍德森林裡
He's still in Sherwood.
大人你怎麼這麼確定?
How can you be certain, My Lord?
因為我絞死了他父親
Because I hung his father.
這場戰鬥對他來說是私人的
This fight is personal to him.
關乎他的家
It is about his home.
他的家人
His family.
關乎我
It is about me.
他不會逃的,傑羅德
He will not run, Gerold.
除非他親眼看到我站在他對面
Not until he sees me standing across from him.
叔叔
Uncle.
進來吧
Come inside.
裡面我們可以說得更自在
We can speak more freely in there.
叔叔你為什麼約我見面?
Why did you ask to meet, Uncle?
上週治安官召集我和其它長老
Last week, the Sheriff summoned myself and the other elders.
他現在一心要你的命
He's out for your blood.
我也要他的命
And I his.
孩子...
Boy...
你真的覺得那是場你能贏的戰鬥嗎?
do you really believe that's a fight you can win?
他是國王親自任命的諾曼治安官——一個戰士
He's a Norman sheriff appointed by the King-- a warrior.
指揮著控制
Commander of a garrison that controls
整個中部地區的駐軍 -我到現在都躲過他了
the whole of the Midlands. -I've evaded him so far.
你不可能永遠躲下去,你知道的
You can't forever, you know that.
去法國吧
Go to France.
你要我逃? -我要你活下去
You want me to run? -I want you to live.
如果逃就能活命,那就趁現在還能逃的時候逃吧
If that means you have to run, then run while you still can.
去開始新的生活
Go and start a new life.
新的生活?
A new life?
當什麼,叔叔?
As what, Uncle?
當誰? -當你想當的任何人
As who? -As anyone you want to be.
只要不是現在這樣的你
As anything other than what you've become.
我姊姊教過你讀書
My sister educated you.
教你法語
Taught you French.
教你在諾曼人面前怎麼舉止得體
Showed you how to conduct yourself among the Normans.
去開始新的生活吧
Go start a new life.
不
No.
為什麼?什麼讓你留在这里?
Why? What holds you here?
是那個女孩
It's the girl.
對吧?
Isn't it?
是瑪麗安
It's Marian.
這跟瑪麗安一點關係都沒有
This has nothing to do with Marian.
我和她已經結束了
She and I are no more.
你看起來像隻受傷的小鹿
You look like a wounded fawn.
還心碎了呢
With a broken heart, no less.
不,陛下
No, Your Majesty.
你有很多優點,瑪麗安
You are many things, Marian.
但說謊不是其中之一
But a liar is not one of them.
以後還會有別人的
There'll be others.
我只想要他
I only wanted him.
可你還是站著
And yet you stand.
你們之間發生了什麼?
What passed between you?
他騙了我
He lied to me.
騙他到底是誰
About who he is.
那你愛的那個男人真的存在過嗎?
Then was the man you love ever real?
陛下,我可以從這裡走回去嗎?
Your Majesty, may I walk from here?
走路?
Walk?
如果你想的話
If you like.
瑪麗安
Marian.
你會哀傷
You mourn.
然後你就往前走
And then you move on.
世事本來如此
That's the way of things.
你真是特別
You're a rare one.
很少遇到能跟得上我步伐的男人
It's not often I meet a man who can keep pace with me.
能達到你的標準本來就是一種享受
Well, meeting your standards is a pleasure all its own.
隆河產的
From Rhone.
極品年份
Excellent vintage.
人都說一個人選的酒能看出他的品味
They say a man's choice in wine reveals his taste.
但我總覺得他選擇的伴侶更能說明一切
But I've always believed his company says more.
我完全同意
I tend to agree.
你是怎麼開始為王后效力的?
How did you come to serve the Queen?
我是在艾蓮諾有需要的時候認識她的
I met Eleanor through a moment of need.
別人只看到一個被逼到絕境的女人...
Where others saw only a woman cornered...
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表