剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
你為什麼選這種生活?
Why would you choose such a life?
我爹想讓我當神父
My father wanted me to be a priest.
我小時候就被送進教堂
He placed me in the church as a boy.
但主教把我送到修道院幹活
But the Bishop sent me to the Abbey to work.
嗯,八成像奴隸一樣
Mm, like a slave, no doubt.
那你還奉獻一生給基♥督♥?
And you still dedicate your life to Christ?
你應該恨祂才對
You should despise Him.
正相反,基♥督♥保住了我的信仰
On the contrary, Christ kept my faith.
這些年一直保護我
He protected me all these years.
你應該說我該恨主教才對
You should've said I should despise the Bishop.
你恨嗎? -他是暴君
Do you? -He's a tyrant.
他的信仰只到裝滿他口袋的金子
His faith only extends to the gold
和那些金子能買的東西
that lines his pockets and all it buys him.
那你的上帝為什麼允許這種事?
And why does your God allow such behavior?
祂沒有允許
He doesn't allow it.
是我們允許的
We do.
你呢,你在這裡躲什麼?
And you, what are you hiding from out here?
我殺了人
I killed a man.
你肯定得付出代價
You'll surely pay for it.
在主眼裡謀殺是罪
Murder is a sin in the eyes of the Lord.
我的主是戈妲
My lord is Godda.
她是我的守護者
She is my protector.
薩克遜的神只會帶來詛咒
Saxon gods will lead to nothing but damnation
和更多暴♥力♥ -那基♥督♥呢
and more violence. -And Christ,
我該相信祂? -想得救的話,就該
I should put my faith in Him? -If you wish to be saved, yes.
獻身教會的生活
In a life devoted to the Church,
你也許能得到救贖
you may find redemption.
你叫什麼名字?
What's your name?
塔克
Tuck.
塔克修士
Friar Tuck.
阿門
Amen.
你殺的那個人
The man you killed.
他是誰?
Who was he?
諾曼士兵
He was a Norman soldier.
諾丁漢駐軍的隊長
A captain of Nottingham's garrison.
他攻擊你
He attacked you.
就像攻擊我們那些人一樣
Like the men who attacked us.
不,不是
No, no.
我本來可以走開
I could've walked away.
我本來可以逃
I could've run.
但我沒有
But I didn't.
你希望自己逃了嗎?
Do you wish you had?
我不知道,拉爾夫
I don't know, Ralph.
那又能改變什麼?
What would have it mattered?
諾曼人到處都是
The Normans are everywhere.
還有哪裡能去?
Where is there left to go?
國王有沒有離開法國來英格蘭?
Does the King ever leave France to come to England?
我來這裡後,只來過一次
Since I've been here, only once.
謠言是真的嗎?
And are the rumors true?
艾莉諾真的帶頭反抗亨利?
Did Eleanor lead a revolt against Henry?
我不知道全部真♥相♥
I don't know the full truth.
但國王不讓艾莉諾離開英格蘭
But the King won't allow Eleanor to leave England.
她的兒子們呢?
And her sons?
大家都說理查會是下一個國王
They say Richard will be the next king.
而且會是很了不起的國王
And a great one, I believe.
理查是真正的戰士
Richard is a true warrior.
最小的呢?約翰王子?
What about the youngest? Prince John?
約翰王子只來過一次
Just once Prince John was here.
長得還挺順眼
He was quite pleasant to look at.
貴族樣
A nobleman.
他身上有種...
There was something about him...
什麼?
What?
說不上來
Don't know, hard to say.
但你要是留下
But if you stay around,
總有一天會碰到他
you'll be sure to meet him one day.
如果我輕聲叫你的名字
If I whisper your name,
你會聽到嗎?
will you hear me?
羅布
Rob.
瑪麗安,快點
Marian. Come on.
別磨蹭
Don't dilly.
新人怎麼樣?
How's the new one doing?
老實說,我不知道她幹嘛來這裡
Honestly, I don't know why she's here.
我想她自己也不知道
I don't think she does either.
不是每個人都能輕鬆適應宮廷生活
Not everyone adapts to palace life quite so easily.
都準備好了嗎?
Is everything ready?
是的,殿下
Yes, Your Highness.
元帥伯爵的船昨晚在多佛爾靠岸
The Earl Marshal's ship landed at Dover last night.
我們什麼時候能見到他?
When do we expect him?
他今天應該會到...
He should arrive today...
除非路上被搶
unless he's robbed en route.
彭布羅克伯爵被搶?
Earl of Pembroke robbed?
英格蘭要變成什麼樣了?
What would England be coming to?
變成農民、偷獵者和...
An island of peasants, poachers, and...
森林太多的島嶼
too many forests.
確實不像法國
Indeed, France it is not.
但我們會撐下去
But we shall endure.
塞萊娜,把她帶過來
Celene, bring her to me.
殿下?
Your Highness?
瑪麗安
Marian.
是,殿下
Yes, Your Highness.
停一下,瑪麗,看這裡
Hold up, Mary. Look here.
有點打鬥痕跡
A bit of rough and tumble.
去市場的車,八成被搶了
Cart on its way to market, pilfered, most like.
車是...
It went...
他們往那邊去了
but they went that way.
那我們就往那邊去
Then best we go that way.
去看看
Let's have a look.
說不定有吃的給我們
Might be some food in it for us.
你們想幹嘛?
What do you want?
來致哀
To pay my respects.
有哀去阿羅尼的墳前致
Well, pay your respects at Aronne's grave.
死的是他
He's the one who's dead.
我很遺憾你的損失
I am sorry for your loss.
這麼年輕就死真是悲劇
It is a tragedy for one to die so young.
尤其還是死在薩克遜懦夫手裡
Especially at the hands of Saxon cowards.
這全是洛克斯利幹的
This is all Locksley's doing.
我本來抓到他了
I had him.
但他溜了,還奪走我兒子的命
But he slipped away and took my boy's life.
是我的錯
It's my fault.
你為什麼這麼說?
Why do you say that?
我應該確保小洛克斯利
I should have made sure young Locksley was killed
跟他老爸一起被殺,絕不留
along with his father. Never leave
敵人的兒子活口,總會付出代價
the son of an enemy alive. One will always pay for that.
但我會找到他,我會殺了他
But I'll find him. And I'll kill him.
但不是今天
But not today.
今天...
Today...
我要哀悼
I will grieve.
男人...
A man...
不該一個人哀悼
shouldn't have to grieve alone.
今晚我可以陪你
I could stay with you tonight.
如果你願意
If you wish.
但在教會眼裡,這...
But in the eyes of the Church, it...
可能被視為不當
it may be considered improper.
主教那邊我來搞定
I'll handle the Bishop.
又一個諾曼人的靈魂沒了
Another Norman soul lost.
那些薩克遜兇手卻逍遙法外
And those Saxon murderers run free.
她在哪?我們該上路了
Where is she? We should be on our way.
普莉希拉說要留下
Priscilla has offered to stay
收拾阿羅尼的遺物
to pack away Aronne's belongings.
郡長要她被送到赫里福德的修道院
The Sheriff wants her taken to the convent at Hereford.
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表