剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
瑪麗安
Marian?
瑪麗安怎麼了
What of Marian?
等這件事結束
Release her from your service...
讓她脫離你的侍奉
when this is over. - And why,
一個亡命之徒為什麼在意
pray tell, does an outlaw care
一個諾曼宮女
about a Norman lady-in-waiting?
哦
Oh.
原來如此
I see.
不只是關心,對吧
It's not just care, is it?
是愛
It's love.
我很清楚住在瑪麗安心裡的那個男人叫什麼
I know well the name of the man who resides in Marian's heart.
洛克斯利的羅伯特
Robert of Locksley.
多浪漫的故事
What a tale.
一個撒克遜人和一個諾曼人
A Saxon and a Norman.
被愛綁在一起
Bound by love.
卻被謊言和血統拆散
Divided by lies and bloodlines.
一場註定悲劇
A tragedy waiting to happen.
悲劇不一定要照劇本演
Tragedies don't have to end the way they're written.
也許吧
Perhaps not.
但改寫劇本要付出
But rewriting them demands
很少人願意付的代價
a price few are willing to pay.
你願意付嗎
Are you willing to pay that price?
願意
Yes.
好
Very well.
你會得到赦免
You shall have your clemency,
瑪麗安會得到自♥由♥
and Marian shall have her freedom...
等你完成我給你的任務
when you've accomplished the task I've given you.
但當她知道你是誰之後
But will she want it
她還會想要嗎
when she learns who you really are?
她還會想要你嗎
Will she still want you?
晚安,盜賊王子
Good night, Robert of Locksley,
洛克斯利的羅伯特
Prince of Thieves.
還痛嗎
No pain?
不痛
No.
好
Good.
讓我看看傷口
Now let me see the wound.
一個士兵怎麼變成醫者的
How does a soldier become a healer?
我去東方很遠的地方學的
I learned by traveling far into the East.
那裡有很多秘密
There are many secrets there.
治癒的知識
Knowledge of healing.
科學
Science.
甚至慾望
Even desire.
慾望
Desire.
對啊
Oh yes.
在某些文化裡,慾望是古老的藝術
In some cultures, desire is an ancient art form.
值得研究
Something to be studied.
值得放縱
Indulged.
你會教我這種慾望嗎
Will you teach me this desire?
治安官
Ahh, Sheriff.
你終於來簽名了
You've come to sign at last.
我不是來認可你的令狀
I am not here to ratify your writ.
我是來讓它作廢的
I am here to see it undone.
大膽的話
Bold words.
我猜你有理由
I assume you have reason for them.
我查出了羅賓漢的真實身份
I have uncovered the true identity of the outlaw Robin Hood.
說吧
Go on.
一個魯莽的本地小子,冷血殺了我衛隊長
A reckless local boy who murdered my captain in cold blood.
他不是什麼革命者
He's no revolutionary.
他只是躲在神話背後的逃犯
He's a fugitive hiding behind a myth.
很快就會被抓到殺掉
And soon he will be caught and killed.
我很高興聽到這個是嗎
I'm delighted to hear it. - Are you?
我還擔心這會壞了你的事
I feared it might undermine your interests.
我看得出來你為了自己的目的
And what do you know of my interests?
你知道我的事 不惜在諾丁漢挑起戰爭
Enough to see that you would risk war in Nottingham to further them.
你違抗我 如果必須的話
You defy me? - If I must.
為了侍奉王室
To serve the Crown.
你侍奉的是我老公,他活不久了
You serve my husband, who has not long to live,
他死了之後
and when he dies...
你侍奉誰
who will you serve, then?
王室,陛下
The Crown, Your Majesty.
一如往常
As always.
羅賓漢會死
Robin Hood will die.
我保證
I give you my word.
我也保證,如果你失敗
And I give you mine, your failure will not be met
不會再有爭論
with more debate.
只會要你的頭
It will be met with your head.
治安官
As always, Sheriff,
你的陪伴總是讓人印象深刻
your company leaves a lasting impression.
晚安
Good eve to you.
陛下
Your Majesty.
女兒
Daughter.
你在城♥堡♥裡不理我
You ignore me in the castle.
擦身而過連一句話都沒有
Pass me without so much as a word.
我在侍奉女王
I am in the Queen's service.
我只需要她的准假
Hers is the only leave I need ask.
你沒回家
You've not been home.
家?
Home?
你早就讓那裡不是我的家了
You made sure long ago that place was no home to me.
你可以侍奉女王
You may serve the Queen...
但你還是我的女兒
but you're still my daughter.
還是那個弟弟墳墓
And the sister of a boy whose grave
你一次都沒去拜訪的姐姐
you haven't had the decency to visit.
太丟臉了
Not once-- it's shameful!
丟臉的是你,父親
Shame lies with you, Father.
什麼樣的男人把沒經驗的兒子
What kind of man drags his untested son
拖去追捕亡命之徒
into a hunt for outlaws?
我的錯
My fault.
你把他的死怪到我頭上
You lay his death at my feet?
是誰把那個撒克遜雜種
Who was it that brought that Saxon cur
帶進我們家? 是你
into our lives? You!
林務官的兒子
A forester's son.
配不上你的身份,你的血統
Beneath your station, beneath your blood.
羅布跟這有什麼關係
What does Rob have to do with it?
你不知道,對吧
You don't know, do you?
洛克斯利在場
Locksley was there
你弟弟被殺的時候
when your brother was killed.
就是因為他
It's because of him...
你弟弟才死的
that your brother's dead.
你騙人
You lie.
你是想傷害我
You're trying to hurt me.
你知道我沒騙人
You know I'm not lying.
是真的
It's true.
你 讓我丟臉
You've... embarrassed me.
毀了我們家
Brought ruin to our family.
我應該對你更嚴厲
I should've been harder on you.
如果我早把你當成不聽話的小賤人對待
None of this would've happened if only I'd treated you
就不會發生這些事了
like the disobedient little bitch that you are.
Translation by Grok AI, @fpakui
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表