剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
有些会 有些不得不
Some do. Some must!
他有责任要效忠王后
He is duty-bound to the Queen...
他利用了你 而你让他得逞
He used you! And you let him!
不
No...
看看你
Look at you.
诺丁汉的女儿
The daughter of Nottingham,
被放纵和愚蠢毁了
undone by indulgence, by foolishness.
我对你太宽容了
I have been too lenient with you.
你要去修道院
You will go to the convent.
不 不 -你必须去
No, no... -You will go!
你要生下孩子 然后闭嘴
You will give birth! And you will be silent!
不 -在那里 你要面对
No... -There, you will confront
我看到的你的软弱
the weakness that I see in you
用我一辈子灌输给你的力量
and replace it with the strength
来取代它
I spent a lifetime instilling in you.
求你 -没有商量的余地
Please... -There is no argument!
这是我的命令
It is my command!
有事不对劲
Something's the matter.
我父亲以前常说
My father used to say
悄无声息地行动
move in silence.
融入树林 逆风追踪
Blend into the trees and track downwind.
任何优势都很重要
Every advantage matters.
现在我们知道他们要来 但不知道什么时候
Now we know they're coming but not when.
这是个很大的劣势
It's a... It's a great disadvantage.
因为如果我们行动太早 就会暴露
Because if we move too soon, we reveal ourselves,
我们就永远到不了诺丁汉
and... and we'll never make it to Nottingham.
我父亲会知道时间的
My father will know the time.
我可以从他那里得到情报
I can get the information from him.
不 我没要你这么做 -但我愿意
No, I'm not asking that. -Yet I'm offering.
正如你说的 这可能是关键
As you say, it could be the difference.
不
No.
玛丽安 风险太大了
Marian, the risks are too great.
如果他怀疑你的动机呢
Okay, what if he suspects your motives?
那他会杀了我
Then he'll kill me.
罗布 如果这能给我们最好的机会 我们就做
Rob, if this gives us our best chance, we do it.
这些时光可能是我们最后的
These hours could be our last.
别把它们浪费在争吵上
Let's not spend them fighting.
我不想放开你
I don't want to let you go.
你不用放
You don't have to.
今晚不用
Not tonight.
如果我们只有
If all we have...
这一刻
is this one moment...
也够了
it's enough.
我爱你 玛丽安
I love you, Marian.
我爱你 罗布
I love you, Rob.
这里够近了
Here's close enough.
我中午会回来 傍晚再回来一次
I'll return here at mid-day and again after sunset.
我在树林边等你 -谢谢你 米兰奇
I'll meet you at the treeline. -Thank you, Milange.
小心点 -祝你好运
Be careful. -Good luck.
你说得对
You were right.
关于一切
About everything.
我对你说的话 我的选择 我的行为
The words I spoke to you, my choices, my actions,
全都导致了今天
all of it led to this.
我后悔一切
I regret everything.
求你
Please.
让我回家
Let me come home.
王后呢
And the Queen?
她解除我的职责了
She's released me from my duties.
让我和家人把事情做对
To make things right with my family.
你确定要走这条路
You're certain of this course?
郡长会处理吉斯本的结局
The Sheriff will see to Gisborne's end.
吉斯本很强
Gisborne is formidable.
也许吧 但没有盔甲能防得住背叛
Perhaps, but no armor can protect against betrayal.
郡长会成功 你也会
The Sheriff will succeed, and so will you.
挫败我儿子的野心
Thwart my son's ambitions,
你会得到回报
and you shall be rewarded.
罗马♥会♥考验你
Rome will test you.
要让它反过来害怕你
See to it that it fears you back.
又要打架
Another fight?
父亲好像总在找架打
Father always seems to be looking for one.
他有没有说什么时候出发
Has he said when they'll march?
没有
No.
你不该回来的
You shouldn't've come back.
有时候我也想离开
Sometimes I think about leaving.
开始自己的生活
Starting my own life.
没有阴影 没有名号♥
No shadows, no name.
但我现在是唯一的儿子
But I am the only son now,
这对他来说很重要
and that means something to him.
我想对我也应该重要
I suppose it should mean something to me.
名字没问题
A name is fine.
只是别让它的重量压垮你的背
Just don't let the weight of it break your back.
我犯了罪
I have sinned.
我把心给了一个背弃我的男人
I gave my heart to a man who turned his back on me.
这不是罪
That is not a sin.
嗯 我和他做的事才是
Hm, what I did with him was.
现在我怀了他的孩子
And now I carry his child
你什么时候才能学乖
Will you ever learn?
我父亲打算把我送去修道院
My father intends to send me to a convent,
修女院长会把我关起来
and Mother Superior will lock me away,
我余生都将在
and I will live out the rest of my days
默默无闻和无声的奴役中度过
in anonymity and silent servitude.
这不会发生 -对 不会
That won't happen. -No, it won't.
因为你要帮我逃走
Because you will help facilitate my escape.
我才不干
I will do no such thing.
我父亲死后
When my father dies,
我会成为诺丁汉的掌权者
I will become the authority in Nottingham.
他很强 是的 但没人能骗过时间
He is strong, yes, but no man cheats time.
他一直打算把官位传给我
It has always been his intention that the power of his office
国王和王后
be passed to me. The King and Queen
已经祝福了这件事 他把我培养成这样
have blessed this, he has raised me for this.
作为我父亲的盟友 你已经受益
As my father's ally, you have prospered.
作为我的盟友 你的财富会更多
As mine, your fortunes will grow.
但如果你拒绝我
But deny me, and you will be gone
你年底前就会消失 我会确保
before the year's end... I will make sure of it.
这就是我要求的
This is what I require.
一辆马车在修道院外等我
A carriage waiting outside the convent.
它会带我去多佛
It will take me to Dover, where there you will have
在那里你会安排好去罗马的船
arranged passage on a ship bound for Rome.
你父亲教了你很多关于权力的东西
Your father has taught you much about power.
我父亲教我的是力量 是的
My father has taught me strength, yes.
但权力
But power...
权力是学不来的 主教
power cannot be learned, Bishop.
只能去夺取
It can only be claimed.
终于能结束这一切 一定很满足吧
It must be satisfying to finally end this.
你在说什么 丫头
What are you talking about, girl?
对付胡德和他那帮人
Dealing with Hood and his band.
我从没给郡长多少评价
I never gave the Sheriff much credit,
但他的计划看起来很厉害
but his plans seem impressive.
郡长的计划
The Sheriff's plans?
是我的
They're mine.
要是交给他 能有什么改变
If left to him, what would change?
当然
Of course.
就像十字军东征一样 国王又一次
Like the Crusades, the King once again
把成功托付给你
entrusts you to succeed...
在别人失败的地方
where others fail.
我知道我们一直不太理解彼此
I know we haven't always understood each other.
但这样 你在家 这样
But this, you at home, this...
才应该是这样
this is how it should be.
是的 父亲
Yes, Father.
如果他们干脆逃跑呢
What if they just run?
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表