剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
If he resists, he hangs.
你在談正義,甘姆威爾
You speak of justice, Gamewell.
正義
Justice?
絞死休·洛克斯利是正義嗎
Was it justice that hung Hugh Locksley?
我試過幫洛克斯利
I tried to help Locksley.
我給他榮譽職位
I offered him a station of honor,
首席林務官,他卻嗤之以鼻
head forester, he spat on it.
違抗他發誓效忠的法律
Defied the very law he swore to serve.
他知道懲罰是什麼 -他是個好人
He knew the penalty. -He was a good man.
卻有你們自己人作證對付他
And yet one of your own testified against him.
薩克遜人
A Saxon?
林務官阿爾文
Alwin, the forester.
是他的證詞定休·洛克斯利的罪
It was his word that condemned Hugh Locksley.
這些麻煩不是我惹的,甘姆威爾
I didn't start these troubles, Gamewell.
事實上,我盡一切力量阻止
In fact, I did everything in my power to prevent them.
我追求和平
I sought peace.
但我被迫出手
But my hand was forced.
所以,我們走到這一步
So, here we are.
羅賓漢會為他的罪行付出代價
Robin Hood will pay for his crimes,
就像他父親之前一樣
just as his father did before him.
繩子會收緊
The rope will tighten.
世界會繼續轉
And the world will move on.
除了任何擋在我和那小子之間的人
Except for anyone who gets between myself and the boy.
我看錯你了,瑪麗安
I read you wrong, Marian.
我以為有野心的女人
I'd've thought a woman of ambition
會比較喜歡男人的宮廷而不是上帝的田野
would prefer the courts of men to the fields of God.
我喜歡美,無論在哪找到
I prefer beauty, wherever I find it.
美是件有趣的事,對吧
Beauty is an interesting thing, isn't it?
它需要耐心和控制
It requires both patience and control.
控制
Control?
美放任不管不是會開得更好嗎
Doesn't beauty flourish best when left untamed?
嗯,那要看
Well, that depends.
有些東西野放會變得很壯觀
Some things left to grow wild become magnificent.
有些會變成雜草
Others become weeds.
或許這就是園丁的負擔
Perhaps that is the burden of the gardener,
分辨得出差別
to know the difference.
可惜殿下
Unfortunately, Your Highness,
今天我感覺自己更像雜草而不是花
today I feel more a weed than flower.
這點,瑪麗安,是你
Now that, Marian, is the first thing
第一次說錯了
you've ever been wrong about.
嗯,這裡的花園該更壯觀點
Hm, gardens here should be grander.
像楓丹白露那樣,你去過嗎
Like at Fontainebleau, have you been?
我哪天帶你去
I'll take you someday.
前提是你別再消失
That is, if you stop disappearing.
消失 -你總是找理由溜出我的晚會
Disappearing? -You always seem to find a reason to slip from my soirées,
就在要好玩的時候
just before they get interesting.
你母親在場總會讓事情複雜
Your mother's presence tends to complicate matters.
嗯,她不會永遠在這
Well, she won't always be here.
她走了之後,很多事會變
When she's gone, much will change.
新統治者,新聯盟
New rulers, new alliances.
或許哪天還有新王后
Perhaps even a new queen one day.
新王后?
A new queen?
誰敢想要這種事
Who would dare wish for such a thing?
這不是願望,瑪麗安
It's not a wish, Marian.
這是必然
It is an inevitability.
時間會終結一切
Time ends all things.
和所有人
And all people.
告訴我,你難道從不渴望
Tell me, don't you ever wish for something greater
比你得到的更大的東西
than what you were given?
有時候會
Sometimes, yes.
當然會
Of course you do.
像你這樣的女人不是只為了存在
A woman like you isn't meant to simply exist.
她是為了擁有...
She's meant to have...
她想要的一切
whatever she wants.
你會的,瑪麗安女僕
And you shall, Maid Marian.
你只要...
All you must do...
說出口就行了
is speak it.
詛咒你
A curse upon you.
因為你,好薩克遜人要被絞死
Because of you, good Saxons will hang,
包括你叔叔
your uncle among them.
你在說什麼
What are you talking about?
你叔叔和其他四人,被警長抓了
Your uncle and four more, the Sheriff took them.
懲罰你對沃里克男爵做的事
Punishment for what you did to Baron Warick.
他會全絞死,除非你自首
And he'll hang them all, unless you turn yourself in.
我叔叔什麼錯都沒犯
My uncle is guilty of nothing.
他盡一切
He did everything
遵守他們的規矩
to live by their customs.
他尊重他們的法律,繳稅
He respected their laws, he paid his taxes.
把獨子送到宮廷,這就是回報
Sent his only son to court and this is his repayment?
背叛... 處決
Betrayal... execution.
那我們談判呢
What if we bargain?
用金子換甘姆威爾的命
Offer them gold for Gamewell's life?
警長是國王的人,不是商人
Sheriff's a kings man, not a merchant.
我會把金子還給沃里克然後還是絞死他
What I'd do is return the gold to Warick and hang him anyway.
那我去自首
Then I'll turn myself in.
不,你不會
No, you won't.
他會讓你看其他人死然後再殺你
He'll make you watch the others die and then kill you.
他要殺雞儆猴
He's out to make a point.
沒別的辦法
There's no way around it.
我們騎馬去諾丁漢救人
We will ride to Nottingham to free them.
嗯,打仗,我懂的語言
Mm, a fight, a language I understand.
攻諾曼城♥堡♥是自殺
Assaulting a Norman castle is suicide.
我們之前做過,大家都還活著
We've done it before and we're all still here.
那時他們不知道我們來
They didn't know we were coming then.
嗯,你有什麼建議,塔克,就讓他們死嗎
Well, what do you suggest, Tuck? We just leave them to die?
不,我不是這意思
No, no, that's not what I'm suggesting.
但如果你硬來...
But if you go head-on...
你們全會死
you will all die.
你,你叔叔,大家
You, your uncle, everyone.
你知道別的辦法嗎,嗯
And you know another way, hm?
那城♥堡♥是薩克遜人建的
Saxons built that castle.
我賭城♥堡♥有秘密
I bet that castle holds secrets.
有,我第一天被關時
It does. First day I was locked up,
跟一個石匠隔牆
I shared a wall with a stonemason.
他老提從側門逃走
He kept on about escaping through a sally port.
那是什麼
What's that?
據我了解是個秘密入口
It was a bit of a secret entrance, as I understand it.
圍城時溜出去用的
Built for slipping out during a siege.
他說得對,藏在東牆邊
He's right. Lightly tucked along the eastern wall,
最靠近樹林
closest to the tree line.
警長要逃也會走那
If the Sheriff was ever to run, that's where he'd go.
就算進去
Even if we get in,
我們還是兩眼一抹黑
we'd still be blind.
不
No.
我認識每條通道
I know every passage.
每條樓梯,每條僕人走廊
Every stairwell. The halls for servants.
我能帶路
I can lead us through.
你確定
You sure?
確定
I'm sure.
那就走
Then we go.
晚上行動,進去就出
At night, in and out.
在警長發現籠子空了之前
Before the Sheriff realizes his cage is empty.
躲起來
Hiding?
不,在想事
No, thinking.
我想你了
I missed you.
你不在的時候
While you were gone.
你吻了我
You kissed me.
你喜歡嗎
Did you like it?
喜歡
I did.
那你為什麼停下來
Then why did you stop?
為什麼不帶我上♥床♥
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表