剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表
介意也得借
Or without.
剛才那個臭臉的潑婦是誰
Who was that sour-faced shrew?
我還沒見過這麼兇的,除了在雞舍裡
I haven't seen claws like that outside the barnyard.
今晚說來太無聊了 - 好吧
Too dull a tale for tonight. - Well...
把她編進你在宮廷的故事裡
weave her into your story of life in court.
什麼都告訴我,尤其是
Tell me everything, in particular
跟你道德敗壞有關的
if it involves your moral failings.
恐怕你要失望了
I'm afraid you'll be disappointed.
我就是個高級鋪床女僕
I'm a glorified bedmaker.
鋪床
Bedmaking?
總該有點把床搞亂的時候吧
Surely there was at least some bed-messing.
有沒有哪個帥氣的書記讓你忍♥不住試試
A handsome clerk you found reason to sample.
或者他試了你
Or perhaps he sampled you.
你真是無藥可救
You are incorrigible.
跟你待兩分鐘,我就已經需要
Two minutes in your company, and I'm already in need
去告解了 - 我只是想救你
of absolution. - I'm only trying to save you
免得被虔誠悶死,這是為你好
from death by piety, it's for your own good.
威斯敏斯特反而讓我看清
If anything, Westminster has shown me
我不想變成什麼樣子
what I don't wish to become.
哎喲,瑪麗安,你快要
Oh, Marian. You are teetering
變成永遠的假正經了
on the edge of eternal prudishness.
再這樣下去,你會用你那純潔
Keep this up, and you'll bore everyone to death
沒人碰過的故事把周圍人都無聊死
around you with tales of your virginal,
我那個病人怎麼樣了
untouched existence.
恢復得太好了,恐怕
How is my patient faring?
如果我想繼續留在你照顧下,可能還得再受點傷
Healing far too well, I'm afraid.
最好不要太致命,但
If I hope to stay in your care, I may require another injury.
同樣刺♥激♥
Perhaps one less life-threatening but...
瑪麗安
no less thrilling.
你們認識
Marian.
只算打過照面,在宮裡
You know one another.
對,可惜還談不上熟
Only in passing. From the palace.
真可惜,我覺得伯爵元帥在場
Yes, sadly hardly enough to claim acquaintance.
對我恢復很有幫助
That's unfortunate. I found the Earl Marshal's presence
希望你繼續這樣
to be most restorative.
小姐
And I hope you will continue to do so.
你跟伯爵元帥
My Lady.
還沒,但很快會有
You and the Earl Marshal?
告訴你,我聽說伯爵元帥
Not yet... but soon.
有點兇
I'll have you know, I've heard the Earl Marshal
太好了,正合我意
can be a bit aggressive.
我努力了,你才是那個
Excellent. Just the way I like them.
會掉下來的人
I'm trying. You're the one
別再叫了
who's gonna drop it.
來吧,兄弟們
Enough your barkin'!
膝蓋彎曲,背打直
Come on, boys. - Knees bent, back straight.
抱歉,兄弟們,那個其實是放那邊的
Sorry, boys, that actually lives over there.
我開玩笑的,當然
I'm joking, obviously.
該死的諾曼人
Bloody Norman.
你有沒有停下來過
Do you ever stop working?
木頭不會自己劈
Won't chop itself.
怎麼了 - 我做了個東西給你
What is it? - I... I made you something.
你那個舊的磨損了
The other one is worn,
我注意到了
I... I noticed.
希望合身
I hope it fits.
來試試看
Let's find out.
剛剛好
It's perfect.
謝謝
Thank you.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
還有我兄弟們的
And my brothers'.
從來沒有人願意為我冒險
No one has cared enough to risk themself for me.
為我們,我是說
Us, I mean.
你也會為我這麼做
You would've done the same for me.
對,我會
Yes. I would have.
我什麼都願意為你做,羅布
I'd do anything for you, Rob.
看來之前很多人都住過這裡
Seems many have lived here before us.
艾德里克就是其中之一
Aedric one of them.
艾德里克
Aedric?
一個撒克遜戰士
A Saxon warrior.
諾曼人來的時候
You see, when the Normans came,
他不像貴族那樣跪下
he didn't kneel like the nobles,
他退進森林反擊
he... retreated into the forest and struck back.
這個洞穴很久以前就是聖地
This cave was... was holy ground,
不過艾德里克把它當營地
long before Aedric, though.
變成堡壘
But he made it his camp.
沒有諾曼人踏進過這裡
Became a fortress.
直到你來
No Norman has set foot here.
這份信任我不會背叛
Until you.
時代真奇怪,對吧
It's a trust I won't betray.
奇怪的同床共枕
Strange times, hm?
是啊
Strange bedfellows.
我們要在這裡待多久
Indeed.
做了那些事之後
How long will we stay?
我們誰都回不去了
After what we've done?
這裡現在就是我們的家
None of us can go back to where we came.
敬國王
This is our home now.
國王萬歲
To the King.
國王健康 - 國王健康
King's health. - The King's health.
國王 - 敬國王
The King. - To the King.
我們在修道院的建築工程還在繼續
Our building work at the Abbey continues.
一天天過去,教區的新增部分
With each passing day, the new addition to the parish
越來越接近完工
grows closer to completion.
一個樸素的地方,跟我們的風格一樣
A humble place, as is our fashion.
確實樸素
Humble, indeed.
我得說,謙卑很適合你
I must say, humility suits you
就像你脖子上那條金鏈一樣
as well as that gold around your neck.
這是虔誠的象徵,陛下
A symbol of devotion, Your Majesty.
提醒我為了侍奉上帝和王室
A reminder of the sacrifices I make
所做的犧牲
to serve both God and Crown.
犧牲
Sacrifices.
當然
Of course.
可是修道院的錢庫好像只增不減
And yet the coffers of the Abbey seem to only rise.
告訴我,主敎
Tell me, Bishop,
現在救贖要多少錢
what is the price of salvation these days?
無所謂,諾丁漢正面臨
No matter. Nottingham faces
更陰險的威脅
a more insidious threat.
羅賓漢
Robin Hood...
這個亡命之徒不只是搶王室的錢
It seems this outlaw doesn't merely steal from the Crown,
他還在動搖
he strikes at the very foundation
諾曼權威的根基,現在又有消息
of Norman authority, and now we have word
他正試圖跟威爾斯軍閥結盟
that he seeks alliances with Welsh warlords.
這已經不只是單純的違抗
This is no longer simple defiance.
這是叛亂的種子
It is the seed of rebellion,
如果不除掉,它會長大
and if left unchecked, it will grow.
陛下,我經常跟威爾斯人做生意
Your Majesty, I trade regularly with the Welsh,
我沒聽到這種聯繫
and I've heard nothing of such connection.
就像你之前沒聽到胡德
Just as you heard nothing of Hood's intention
要攻擊諾丁漢一樣,直到他真的攻擊
to attack Nottingham. Until he did.
萊斯特男爵做的是貨物生意,不是丫鬟閒聊
Baron Leicester trades in goods, not the prattle of maidens.
陛下,入侵諾丁漢
Your Majesty, the intrusion into Nottingham
確實很遺憾
was regrettable, yes,
但這些罪犯
but these criminals
還是那些普通亡命之徒
remain what they are-- common outlaws.
可他們已經躲過你的人好幾個月了
And yet they have eluded your men for months.
我也很想知道是怎麼回事
I find myself wondering how.
我也是,那個洛克斯利小子也一樣
As do I. Same with that boy Locksley.
你有什麼想法嗎
And do you have a theory?
還沒有,殿下
Not yet, Your Highness.
但我們也許該問問負責
But perhaps we should be asking the man responsible
諾丁漢安全的這位
for Nottingham's safety.
剧集 | 罗宾汉(2025) | 导航列表